Nabela Noor

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nabela Noor

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Does she think they’re not obvious? Lol really do not watch her videos anymore. When she got fillers, did she ever talk about it with her “Bella babes”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yerrr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Yerrr »

itsfuntobemean wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:22 pm
Does she think they’re not obvious? Lol really do not watch her videos anymore. When she got fillers, did she ever talk about it with her “Bella babes”? Image

She would never because it goes against her entire narrative.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Nabela might be the fakest person I’ve ever watched on YouTube. “It’s okay to change things about your body” I thought she was all about accepting what you naturally look. Image Lol

Post by Guest »

I think Nabela gave up on the natural beauty and loving yourself thing, must be too much of an effort to be real in a world of fakes.

Post by Guest »

Now she’s doing music, I didn’t bother listening but hope she’s good.

ImageImage

Now all her face is puffy and wide!!

She’s so embarrassing and has no idea.

Even the dog is questioning that horrible pose!! Image

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

She comes off as the kind of person who is super hungry for fame. Her music "career" isn't going to go anywhere lol.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sharpie123 »

Is it bad to think that she is hideous? I'm not great looking myself, but all of her 10lbs of makeup and tight clothes make her look terrible.

faketits

Post by faketits »

itsfuntobemean wrote:She comes off as the kind of person who is super hungry for fame. Her music "career" isn't going to go anywhere lol.
She’s super hungry alright Image

Nabela Noor

Post by Guest »

sharpie123 wrote:Is it bad to think that she is hideous? I'm not great looking myself, but all of her 10lbs of makeup and tight clothes make her look terrible.
Yes she’s hard on the eyes.

If she seriously lost weight and didn’t cake on her makeup she’d honestly look a bit better.

I was watching her face on the side and the highlight and contour looked horrible.

I don’t believe anyone is truly ugly, ugliness to me comes from a mean heart, personality, attitude, behaviour etc.

And many of these influencers appear unattractive physically and internally because of how they wrongly apply makeup and from the lying and greed.
My opinion.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

No you’re right she is ugly.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

mia94 wrote:No you’re right she is ugly.

Well not ugly she just needs to lose about 50kg

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

You guys are so funny lol. I don't think she is ugly but I do think she would look much better if she dressed herself in more flattering clothing and did her makeup better so it would more natural and not so clown looking. I think she'd look better if she quit getting lip injections too. I know it's hard to lose weight but what annoys me about her is that it seems like she does not even try!

Post by Guest »

I truly hope she doesn’t continue getting her lips filled or accepts sponsorships for Botox etc that will be a very bad idea!

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

No I don’t think Nabela is ugly. She looked beautiful in her older vids and pics when she was not as heavy. If she lost some weight and dressed better she would look amazing.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

A week or so ago I was reading comments from one of her most recent IG selfies and people were calling her fake and said they knew she has lip injections lol. Today I went back to see if anyone else stirred the pot and I noticed all the comments have been deleted.

Yerrr
Learner
Learner

Post by Yerrr »

itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 pm
A week or so ago I was reading comments from one of her most recent IG selfies and people were calling her fake and said they knew she has lip injections lol. Today I went back to see if anyone else stirred the pot and I noticed all the comments have been deleted.
She hired/pays her family members to police her comments and to delete them.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

What happened with her Olay halftime super bowl ad? People said it was shit

Post by Guest »

ImageImage
ImageImage

I had no idea Nabela even had a thread here, but wow, I just went through her IG and scrolled all the way down... I thought she was actually pretty cute when she was still chubby! It’s a shame that she made it harder for herself to lose weight now, when she could have easily gotten to a healthy BMI just by losing 20lbs in 2014.
...I acknowledge that she has PCOS, but I don’t buy it for a second that it was the main cause of her weight gain, especially since she can’t even cook. I used to think her persona was genuine but not so much anymore, and I can’t put my finger on it. I just thought of searching for her here on GG because I stumbled upon her pregnancy video and felt appalled that she didn’t even consider losing weight first before trying again and I feel like that’s just so fucking selfish of her.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Piggly Caliente wrote: ImageImage
ImageImage

I had no idea Nabela even had a thread here, but wow, I just went through her IG and scrolled all the way down... I thought she was actually pretty cute when she was still chubby! It’s a shame that she made it harder for herself to lose weight now, when she could have easily gotten to a healthy BMI just by losing 20lbs in 2014.
...I acknowledge that she has PCOS, but I don’t buy it for a second that it was the main cause of her weight gain, especially since she can’t even cook. I used to think her persona was genuine but not so much anymore, and I can’t put my finger on it. I just thought of searching for her here on GG because I stumbled upon her pregnancy video and felt appalled that she didn’t even consider losing weight first before trying again and I feel like that’s just so fucking selfish of her.

Yeah, she was really cute when she wasn't as heavy. I imagine her and Seth eat out a lot. He has gained a bit of weight too. That, plus they work from home and never exercise.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she was pretty cute too! She really isn’t looking good nowadays. But she thinks she does. Haha

Return to “L-O”