Nabela Noor

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nabela Noor

Post by Drop_truths »

Tbh I don’t think Seth would leave her. He legit has no one else in his life besides Nabela, and her friends/fam.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I've always wondered if anyone thought he would ever leave her. I dont think he would either.

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

I wish she would share more about her lifestyle changes, because I think it would make her more relatable like she used to be. I'd watch that. She has every resource in the world available to her, too.... She would prob find a way to get it sponsored.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Candycorn94 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:41 pm
Drop_truths wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:14 pm
Tbh I don’t think Seth would leave her. He legit has no one else in his life besides Nabela, and her friends/fam.
What about his family?
He just has his mom. His died when he was little and he has no siblings. Idk how close they are to his mom either because they barely talk about her

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

She should consult a dietitian- her recent video about her getting 'healthy' is loaded with sugar and carbs. Someone with PCOS shouldn't be eating that many fruits.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Nazgul96 wrote:She should consult a dietitian- her recent video about her getting 'healthy' is loaded with sugar and carbs. Someone with PCOS shouldn't be eating that many fruits.
100%. PCOS is inflammatory and she should be avoiding excess carbs and sugar. A low carb diet is super beneficial for reducing the symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

I just did a quick log on my MyFitness pal (I don't have a life lmao) to see what the overall calorie count+macros was for the food in the video and
Calories: 2230
Protein: 86g
Carbs: 147g
Sugar: 140g holy shit
Fat: 83g

Also, did anyone else notice that she was eating the crab leg in a bowl that had a ton of melted butter in it??

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

In her recent story she’s complaining about how bad lemon water tastes. Smh....seriously?? It’s just lemon water, how can it taste bad? I swear she has the worst eating habits I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what she ate growing up in her household but she really doesn’t like eating/drinking anything even slightly healthy.

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

Also, how lazy can she be when it comes to making her own food? You don't have to be a professional chef, chicken breasts+veges in an oven wouldn't even take an hour+ she could make enough for 5 days. The whole 'I don't have time' excuse is BS, you don't have to spend 3 hours in the kitchen. The 'healthy' food she got for her journey is full of crap too (those ready made pastas and granola bars full of sugar) smh. I know she said she's trying to make a slow change so it feels natural but didn't her doctor only give her 3 months to make a significant change? That calls for a strict regimen

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

Whatever she's doing now seems way healthier than her norm, so even if it's not perfect, at least she's trying (at least she's trying on camera). I guess you have to start somewhere. Complaining about something as simple as lemon water is totally weird, I agree. Not sure why Seth doesn't cook more healthy meals for her if she can't. Seems like he is a decent enough cook.

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

Lmao theres people that work so many hours in a normal job and still have time to cook a decent meal, she is just lazy.

In one of her older chicken curry videos, homegirl couldn't even chop an onion or a potato & she's grown. LIKE GIRL WTF????
even if your parents cooked for you growing up, the least you could've done is fucking watch.

wtf. & it's not just her, alot of youtubers/streamers don't know how to do normal things in life such as cooking or cleaning, yikes.

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

Even though I find her kinda annoying, I actually want to see her succeed in her weight loss journey. I think when people do, they finally realise that all their previous excuses held them back and they gain a new perspective. No joke, if I were actually her friend irl and I lived near her I'd even help her for free. You know who I think would be the perfect trainer for her? Corey Calliet who was on Revenge body with Khloe Kardashian. Straight up no bullshit kinda guy who'd shut the excuses down real quick

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

I’m also glad that she’s at least trying to be healthier, but for someone on a diet, she shouldn’t be eating crab legs dipped in melted butter. It’s just common sense. She’s so rich, she can hire a personal trainer/nutritionist. I wish she just went that extra mile. I also just find the complaining to be too much, especially about normal shit like eating salad and drinking lemon water.

She works from home, and has like 3 or 4 personal assistants (god knows why)...so yes, she does have time to cook. She’s just lazy. I really thought she’d try a little harder for a sake of having a baby.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Yeah her distaste towards food that’s on the healthier end of the spectrum doesn’t make sense to me because her parents seem like they’re very traditional, so I’m assuming she ate more traditional Bengali food at home than like, McDonald’s every day?? I’m not super familiar with Bengali food, but there’s definitely more vegetables in most of the dishes right? Like compared to traditional American food.

Or maybe the fact that she worked in a restaurant growing up and since her parents owned it, that made her eat fast food more often? Idk.

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

Im bengali, I grew up eating mostly rice,chicken,beef,spinach,okra,potatoes, onions, cauliflower etc.
So I have no idea where she got these eating habits from lol, her mom looks like the type to cook bengali food everyday.

maybe when she first met seth, they both started going out & eating food like mcdonalds rather than staying at home?? she was skinnier in her older videos.

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

She's just lazy and selfish! She is medically obese and will never get pregnant at that weight! It's quiet clear she's having too many calories a day and no exercise.

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

Maybe she's just coddled and enabled by the people around her. She posted an insta story about how she likes to get her nails done, so she can't eat with her hands any more, so Seth feeds her (and he was feeding her parathas wtf... this was AFTER her infertility sob story video). Absolutely bizarre.

She also posted more than a month ago that she signed up for Jordyn Wood's workout program and how her life was about to change, but never mentioned it again????

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

Yeah, I was smh hard when I saw the paratha story- I’m desi myself. You wanna be hEaLtHy but you’re eating fried bread??? Bye

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

Whoa, I was rewatching her older videos from 2013 and she has put on a good 60-100lbs since then. She actually had a pretty face in the older videos even though she was already kinda chubby, but now she looks like that lady from Monsters Inc

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

annosm wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:57 pm
Maybe she's just coddled and enabled by the people around her. She posted an insta story about how she likes to get her nails done, so she can't eat with her hands any more, so Seth feeds her (and he was feeding her parathas wtf... this was AFTER her infertility sob story video). Absolutely bizarre.

She also posted more than a month ago that she signed up for Jordyn Wood's workout program and how her life was about to change, but never mentioned it again????
Agreed! I think she was babied by her parents growing up and now she’s babied by Seth. She always starts up these new health “journeys” but stops talking about them. I remember she used to have a personal trainer but we haven’t heard of him in over a year

Return to “L-O”