Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissTiffanyMa

Post by Organicbake700 »

strawxberries wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 pm
Nip slip in her newest video..
Not to mention the footage of her in her underwear :?

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

Wow she made 250k last year... that’s a lot.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

She relies on clickbait too much especially with her things she regrets spending money on. But clearly, she had too much money to know how to spend it. I can’t believe she thought a 1.5k sq ft house was tiny. She spent so much money renovating that garage for her clothing shop office too. There’s absolutely no way she studied business in college or she never went to class. This is very basic budgeting and logic. The amount of money she spent on everything is really eye opening.

You can also tell she was over exaggerating her first car experience. She was kind of lucky to have spent $5k on the car with only $300-$500 on repairs afterwards. She knew it wasn’t as crazy because she said it so quietly.

How is she still making money? She has very low engagement these days.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

emmygues wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:38 am
She relies on clickbait too much especially with her things she regrets spending money on. But clearly, she had too much money to know how to spend it. I can’t believe she thought a 1.5k sq ft house was tiny. She spent so much money renovating that garage for her clothing shop office too. There’s absolutely no way she studied business in college or she never went to class. This is very basic budgeting and logic. The amount of money she spent on everything is really eye opening.

You can also tell she was over exaggerating her first car experience. She was kind of lucky to have spent $5k on the car with only $300-$500 on repairs afterwards. She knew it wasn’t as crazy because she said it so quietly.

How is she still making money? She has very low engagement these days.

I don’t think it has to do with being educated on budgeting, these girls are just piss poor with how they spend their money cuz they constantly feel like they have to blow it all in order to “keep up”. I thought she comes from a Relatively rich family too? Plus she went to UCLA. Was she on a full scholarship or something

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

This girl freaks me the fuck out

She's 25 but acts and talks like a 14 year old almost like she's roleplaying a little girl and no offence but she comes off as intellectually-challenged sometimes.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I came here to rant about her I bought a house video.

1) She overpaid for that house. I looked up real estate records, and she bought a house that was listed for 1.1M for 1.3M. I understand if there are other buyers, and you get outbid, but that house is really overpriced for the View Park neighborhood. We bought a house in the same "up and coming" neighborhood in LA, and a lot of the renovated homes are going for 1.2M on the high side, but she def overpaid, since hers is more towards Crenshaw Blvd, and not close to the Windsor Hills section.

2) She kept ranting about how you should NEVER co-sign a loan for anyone. A lot of rich parents co-sign home loans for their kids, and they cover the mortgage if the kids can't pay it. That is generally the purpose of co-signing, soooo I dunno why she doesn't just explain it like that instead of saying it's such a big risk, ruins your credit, blah blah. All she has to say is that co-signing means you are equally liable for the debt, so you should only do it if you want to give someone a lot of financial support.

3) She is so so wrong about Spanish houses being "trendy" in LA. NONE OF THE DEVELOPERS ARE BUILDING HOMES IN A SPANISH STYLE. That is really outdated. Most developers who flip homes in our neighborhood and Culver City have been building them in this white urban farmhouse style. She also said you should check out what kind of house is trendy, so when you want to sell it, it will have good resale value. Good school districts and property value trending upward are better indicators of marketability than whether a house is "trendy." I wanted to scream at computer watching while this vid. Really terrible advice.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

In her newest video "white boyfriend tries asian snacks" (which side note: can this trend just go away already? what does him being white have to do with anything?) her bf matt kind of gives me gay vibes. their relationship is so weird b/c he looks like he's down for guys and she's a 25 year old that acts like she's 15 b/c she thinks it's cute.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 pm
I came here to rant about her I bought a house video.

1) She overpaid for that house. I looked up real estate records, and she bought a house that was listed for 1.1M for 1.3M. I understand if there are other buyers, and you get outbid, but that house is really overpriced for the View Park neighborhood. We bought a house in the same "up and coming" neighborhood in LA, and a lot of the renovated homes are going for 1.2M on the high side, but she def overpaid, since hers is more towards Crenshaw Blvd, and not close to the Windsor Hills section.

2) She kept ranting about how you should NEVER co-sign a loan for anyone. A lot of rich parents co-sign home loans for their kids, and they cover the mortgage if the kids can't pay it. That is generally the purpose of co-signing, soooo I dunno why she doesn't just explain it like that instead of saying it's such a big risk, ruins your credit, blah blah. All she has to say is that co-signing means you are equally liable for the debt, so you should only do it if you want to give someone a lot of financial support.

3) She is so so wrong about Spanish houses being "trendy" in LA. NONE OF THE DEVELOPERS ARE BUILDING HOMES IN A SPANISH STYLE. That is really outdated. Most developers who flip homes in our neighborhood and Culver City have been building them in this white urban farmhouse style. She also said you should check out what kind of house is trendy, so when you want to sell it, it will have good resale value. Good school districts and property value trending upward are better indicators of marketability than whether a house is "trendy." I wanted to scream at computer watching while this vid. Really terrible advice.
Anyone who's watched an HGTV show in the last 3 years knows what's trendy now is farmhouse chic, not Spanish style homes. Lol

The buying a "trendy" style home for resale is not the best advice to give. You can do rennovations to update the style later on and increase the value. But trying to sell a home that lacks other desirable features like a good neighborhood, close to shopping/dining, or good school district is difficult, you can't change those.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissTiffanyMa

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I guess she’s getting into bullet journal content. First photo is her goals for 2020. Second photo is her dream self. ImageImage

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

purplehazee wrote:In her newest video "white boyfriend tries asian snacks" (which side note: can this trend just go away already? what does him being white have to do with anything?) her bf matt kind of gives me gay vibes. their relationship is so weird b/c he looks like he's down for guys and she's a 25 year old that acts like she's 15 b/c she thinks it's cute.
She changed the title to “My Boyfriend Tries ASIAN Snacks! Image” I guess people complained, but I’m not watching this airhead’s video to check comments. Plus, the thumbnail shows us that he’s trying a bunch of sweets.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched her January bullet journal video, and I now realize why the bujo YouTubers never fill in their journals (besides the setup)... We do NOT need to know when you’re going to be out of town. I wonder if she realizes that. #facepalm

Sorry for triple posting. I’m done with this thread for the day.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

For a UCLA grad, she really does sound like an idiot. In her third makeup audit video, she says, "I'm literally gonna count out every single piece of item."
Umm, what?

Honestly, it's pretty insulting to her college for her to act/sound so ditzy.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Just watched her newest vlog and ugh ... her PDA with Matt is particularly nauseating.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird vibe from Matt? I dunno if he seems like an F boy, a creep or something but theres something so ingenuine in how he treats Tiffany... is that just how he is?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

BeKind91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 am
Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird vibe from Matt? I dunno if he seems like an F boy, a creep or something but theres something so ingenuine in how he treats Tiffany... is that just how he is?
I have felt that way from the beginning. There is something about his face that just gives me bad vibes. It also bothers me how Tiff is always like, "Isn't my bf so cute/hot?" cuz I'm just like, eww no.

ImageImage

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:21 am
BeKind91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 am
I have felt that way from the beginning. There is something about his face that just gives me bad vibes. It also bothers me how Tiff is always like, "Isn't my bf so cute/hot?" cuz I'm just like, eww no.
YES! He just has a very F boy face and it just seems so fake the way how he tries to pretend like hes such a good boyfriend. Theres definitely something off and i cant put my finger on it

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Tiffany is moving to Denver with Matt and looking into buying a home during their monthlong stay there.

Why is she always jumping into buying homes with her significant others? She did it with last boyfriend. And they admitted that it was because their relationship wasn’t working out. Now she’s moving to another state with her current boyfriend and talking about buying a house and raising their kids in it. And she wants to buy a house within a month because that’s how long their trip is currently planned for. Major yikes.

Monkeygirl67
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monkeygirl67 »

Is this thread dead? Hahaha

Yea no seriously she said it in one of her videos that finances was an issue for her thus one of the few reasons it didn’t work for her and John.

Also she mentioned she didn’t want kids in a previous video and that’s when she was with John?

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

She and Matt got into what seems like a big fight:
Denver isn’t going as planned...

peachpanda123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachpanda123 »

did anyone see her recent video responding to Graham Stephan?

Her attitude is so annoying and she seems reeaallllyyyy immature...

also why does she swear so much?

Return to “L-O”