MissTiffanyMa

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissTiffanyMa

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Just watched her January bullet journal video, and I now realize why the bujo YouTubers never fill in their journals (besides the setup)... We do NOT need to know when you’re going to be out of town. I wonder if she realizes that. #facepalm

Sorry for triple posting. I’m done with this thread for the day.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

For a UCLA grad, she really does sound like an idiot. In her third makeup audit video, she says, "I'm literally gonna count out every single piece of item."
Umm, what?

Honestly, it's pretty insulting to her college for her to act/sound so ditzy.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Just watched her newest vlog and ugh ... her PDA with Matt is particularly nauseating.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird vibe from Matt? I dunno if he seems like an F boy, a creep or something but theres something so ingenuine in how he treats Tiffany... is that just how he is?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

BeKind91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 am
Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird vibe from Matt? I dunno if he seems like an F boy, a creep or something but theres something so ingenuine in how he treats Tiffany... is that just how he is?
I have felt that way from the beginning. There is something about his face that just gives me bad vibes. It also bothers me how Tiff is always like, "Isn't my bf so cute/hot?" cuz I'm just like, eww no.

ImageImage

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:21 am
BeKind91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 am
I have felt that way from the beginning. There is something about his face that just gives me bad vibes. It also bothers me how Tiff is always like, "Isn't my bf so cute/hot?" cuz I'm just like, eww no.
YES! He just has a very F boy face and it just seems so fake the way how he tries to pretend like hes such a good boyfriend. Theres definitely something off and i cant put my finger on it

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Tiffany is moving to Denver with Matt and looking into buying a home during their monthlong stay there.

Why is she always jumping into buying homes with her significant others? She did it with last boyfriend. And they admitted that it was because their relationship wasn’t working out. Now she’s moving to another state with her current boyfriend and talking about buying a house and raising their kids in it. And she wants to buy a house within a month because that’s how long their trip is currently planned for. Major yikes.

Monkeygirl67
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monkeygirl67 »

Is this thread dead? Hahaha

Yea no seriously she said it in one of her videos that finances was an issue for her thus one of the few reasons it didn’t work for her and John.

Also she mentioned she didn’t want kids in a previous video and that’s when she was with John?

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

She and Matt got into what seems like a big fight:
Denver isn’t going as planned...

peachpanda123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachpanda123 »

did anyone see her recent video responding to Graham Stephan?

Her attitude is so annoying and she seems reeaallllyyyy immature...

also why does she swear so much?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

What does Matt do for a living? How does he make money?

Tiffany’s life seems very superficial.
She shops a lot and spends a lot of money for someone who has such low views and engagement.

Their decision to buy a $1m house in Denver on a whim of potentially moving there and starting a family is still so ridiculous to me. Her whole mindset when she went home and apparently forgetting that she owns her home. She’s so removed from reality.

You can tell from her denver series that her clickbait titles got views in the beginning. But as more people watched and realized it was clickbait, she started getting fewer views for the rest of the vlogs.

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

Her most recent video about surgery...

She spent all that money and effort into getting her teeth "fixed", only to COMPLETELY disregard the doctor's orders and fuck with her lips multiple times, eat boba without knowing it was OK. Holy shit. I knew she was dim witted but I didn't know she was flat out stupid. The more you know.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”