LaurDIY

colourfulLIGHTS
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurDIY

Post by colourfulLIGHTS »

Those lash extensions are horrible on her. She looks so bad in her newest video. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

colourfulLIGHTS wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:33 pm
Those lash extensions are horrible on her. She looks so bad in her newest video.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bc2626.jpg

Looks like she hasn't renewed them in weeks.

youtrippin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youtrippin »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
colourfulLIGHTS wrote: Those lash extensions are horrible on her. She looks so bad in her newest video.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... bc2626.jpg

Looks like she hasn't renewed them in weeks.
Her face fillers are super obvious too..

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:49 pm
lelele wrote: She’s losing subs.
Not surprised, She does the lamest most basic 'make-over' DIY's, and the rest of her videos are those youtuber challenge ones like wigs and letting the person in front of me decide what I eat BS. Lame.
This! :rofl:

Back when she had a personality she used to be cute and interesting. After fame she just morphed into another basic LA Youtube girl with bland "viral" videos. And she's delusional now too because I think she believes that she represents the Asian American community on YouTube. What a laugh! :roll: (Example: her part in YouTube Rewind 2018)

I've unsubbed and stopped watching most of her videos a long time ago... I'm not surprised other people have started to stop watching her and unsubbing too. :P

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Anyone else find it weird how her and Alex still upload at the same times? Their videos are always in my sub box right next to eachother and its kinda awkward to see lol

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

sarstar112 wrote:Anyone else find it weird how her and Alex still upload at the same times? Their videos are always in my sub box right next to eachother and its kinda awkward to see lol

I’ve never been subbed to Alex so no. Lol

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

It seems everytime Lauren uploads a video, her subs drop. maybe she just shouldnt upload?

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

BeKind91 wrote:It seems everytime Lauren uploads a video, her subs drop. maybe she just shouldnt upload?
I just finished watching her new video and all she did was paint stuff. She didn’t do anything crazy to change the items.

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

Lauren is only 45000 from potentially backtracking to 8 mil. i dont think shell hit 10M anytime soon if ever

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

to-be-continueddelete wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:49 pm
lelele wrote: She’s losing subs.
Not surprised, She does the lamest most basic 'make-over' DIY's, and the rest of her videos are those youtuber challenge ones like wigs and letting the person in front of me decide what I eat BS. Lame.
This! :rofl:

Back when she had a personality she used to be cute and interesting. After fame she just morphed into another basic LA Youtube girl with bland "viral" videos. And she's delusional now too because I think she believes that she represents the Asian American community on YouTube. What a laugh! :roll: (Example: her part in YouTube Rewind 2018)

I've unsubbed and stopped watching most of her videos a long time ago... I'm not surprised other people have started to stop watching her and unsubbing too. :P
Trying her best to represent Asian Americans when she’s Canadian. Ehhh okay?

Wathi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wathi »

Ok but have y'all seen Alex wassabis insta story? I guess there's some drama starting between them and I just want to know the details. Can someone please update me? Haven't watched any of them for months

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

Wathi wrote:Ok but have y'all seen Alex wassabis insta story? I guess there's some drama starting between them and I just want to know the details. Can someone please update me? Haven't watched any of them for months
It was a reply to caeli, sorry for the qualityImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Castiel wrote:
Wathi wrote:Ok but have y'all seen Alex wassabis insta story? I guess there's some drama starting between them and I just want to know the details. Can someone please update me? Haven't watched any of them for months
It was a reply to caeli, sorry for the qualityImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ok so just clarifying, this has nothing to do with Lauren? Caeli is saying Alex broke up with her to date someone new?

Wathi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wathi »

Ohh wow poor Alex. I've a feeling he is the one always giving his all and being left in his relationships. Guy seems like a genuine one. But anyway I'd always heard about this caeli girl being a golddigger in his comments. Does anyone know anything else about her history?

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

Wathi wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:01 am
Ohh wow poor Alex. I've a feeling he is the one always giving his all and being left in his relationships. Guy seems like a genuine one. But anyway I'd always heard about this caeli girl being a golddigger in his comments. Does anyone know anything else about her history?
No, the only thing I know is she had some scandal where her stuff was stolen and personal intimate videos of her were leaked. Are they still dating? Alex just liked her most recent pic so I don’t know if there’s still drama or just a misunderstanding?

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

Im glad she's back to vlogging again. Its the only reason why I'm still subscribed. I like seeing her day to day life cause she seems more calm and down to earth compared to her shrieky, teen-like self in her DIY videos.

Her DIY and challenge videos are not realistic or innovative enough for an everyday person to wear or create. And I'm a huge DIYer/crafter in real life. But im not going to crop all my clothes.

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

WTH happened to her face??
Too much botox?
Her face has changed so much recently. (Mia as well)

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

Anyone else find her latest “DIY” completely irresponsible? She knows her core audience is tweens and teens and yet she shows herself tattooing someone. How did she sterilize the needle? I know she didn’t buy a sterilizing machine.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Nobody likes their Cut video. Majority of the comments are negative. They're also questing how fake these girls really are.

Return to “L-O”