iamkareno

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ttotheb
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: iamkareno

Post by ttotheb »

I just can't get over how dumb, basic, and SHAMELESS this girl is. she is completely incapable of independent thought and her entire brand is a knock-off of all of the other popular asian beauty youtubers. just based on her last few videos, you can see exactly where she drew her ideas from and has tried (and failed) to replicate those ideas.

after sophie's series of self-care videos became popular (it's clear that she and silas have parted ways and I think viewers are empathizing with her and how she's willing to show herself being so vulnerable which is why these videos succeeded), karen decides to do an audible ad deal with her own 'self care' good morning habits. her positive affirmations of looking at herself in the mirror and telling herself that she is beautiful is so fking surface-level and misguided on what affirmations really are. like wow, drinking a cup of water when you first wake up, as if not every human's first instinct to waking up dehydrated is to hydrate is G A M E C H A N G I N G KAREN. i also love how she's clearly covering up the date to her bullshit gratitude journal so no one can see how this is clearly not a consistent habit for her, just something she puts in to make people think that there's more substance to her.

NEXT we have the god awful lace-front blonde wig that she got after seeing how well Jenn's blonde look suited her. Jenn has her own issues, but she has a good understanding of what suits her and is not a sloppy person when it comes to her appearance. for a wig-beginner, her wig work isn't bad and I do like her new blonde look. Karen on the other hand, just so happens to decide to get into the blonde look right after? and of course, in keeping up with her brand of being a cheap knock-off of everything she tries to imitate, does a god awful job of choosing a wig that suits her (why tf does her face look so dirty in her bts video??) and an even worse job of installing the wig on herself. I don't even want to talk about the content of the video itself and how she's trying to push such a garbage product line just because of bts.

is anyone else surprised that she releases a 'go to bed with me' video right after Michelle Phan's comes out? I just can't with this girl. the shamelessness she has in acting as if these are any of her own original video ideas. she can barely string together a coherent sentence (she has SUCH a weak grasp of the english language but tries to sound eloquent a la Jenn Im again, but always fails because you can't fake shit like this). and can we talk about how she has never spoken about sulwahsoo skincare products ever before, but after Jenn gets her sponsorship deal, she's suddenly a huge fan of this brand. and how about the fact that she's cleaning her face with THREE different products but still has to go in after with a q-tip to clean up the makeup that's left behind? girl what is the point of using those three products before if they're not even cleaning your face???

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I wonder if she'll make a video defending her bestie Cydnee like she did for Jenn considering all the backlash she's getting rn
video2gif_20190129_084727.gif
Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:45 am
I wonder if she'll make a video defending her bestie Cydnee like she did for Jenn considering all the backlash she's getting rn video2gif_20190129_084727.gif

Sent by my nosey fingers
what did Cydnee do? :D

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Evil_robot wrote:
n0seyneighbour wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:45 am
I wonder if she'll make a video defending her bestie Cydnee like she did for Jenn considering all the backlash she's getting rn video2gif_20190129_084727.gif

Sent by my nosey fingers
what did Cydnee do? :D
She made a video, which she has since deleted, and she talked about how she thinks colourism is an illusion.. Many people were offended obviously and she was still defending herself last I checked her twitter

Sent by my nosey fingers

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Idfwu20 »

Why does she look bored/angry in all her pictures??? It’s not cute! Esp after someone mentioned her top lip looks like a beak. I can’t unsee it! I hate seeing her face on my explore page 😑😑😑

porridge
Learner
Learner

Post by porridge »

What happened to Karen and all her friends? No one is following her anymore from that group. Cydnee, Amy, and Sandy all unfollowed her

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I see she moved and is trying to have a baby.. I don't think any of those things would make your friends unfollow you, i have married friends with children and we are still good.. Weird, maybe something happened coz now Sandy and Amy aren't friends either.. The girls are odd..

Wasn't cydnee her BFF aswell??

Sent by my nosey fingers

yogiii
Learner
Learner

Post by yogiii »

I'm pretty sure Karen is pregnant, she hasn't hid that she and Leo have been trying, and she's been posting on instastory every day the past few weeks that she's sick but doesnt say why lol. I hope her pregnancy goes well honestly! esp after the miscarriage :(

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

She's confirmed she's pregnant.. Just got a rec and the title seemed clickbaity lol.. Good for her.. I hope she has a safe pregnancy

Sent by my nosey fingers

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she was devastated after the last failed pregnancy, I hope she's happy and healthy now

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

This thread it dead, but I started watching her videos again and they are soo slow moving and bland. Even watching it at 1.75x was too slow. I'm shocked bc her and leo used to have a really artistic approach to them at times.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

She revealed she's naming her baby Dove.. Thoughts?

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Not a watcher of hers but used to see a few vids pop up here and there. I know she had a baby but I randomly played her latest skincare video and her face looks very different. Did she get any other work done? Her eyelid creases look thicker than how they used to be.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

She’s moving to Hong Kong because she says she can’t handle the rise in Asian hate..which is quite foolish. At least the govt cared enough to make a law to stop it. With China attempting to control Hong Kong and kill democracy, there will be no one to protect her family to stop “Hong Kong” hate. She’s remained so naive and uneducated through the years is almost hilarious, Except now there’s a baby involved.

Return to “F-K”