HelloKatyxo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Re: HelloKatyxo

Post by wildturtle »

Guys I cannot sit through her podcasts for the life of me even on 0.5 speed, can anyone summarize her most recent one?

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

KittyStar* wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:21 pm
I would too ghost her because of that podcast episode and vlogmas detailing our date. Heck, half of her podcast and YouTube content are huge red flags of crazy. It’s highly probable that she is conceited, desperate and high maintenance in person.

Katy, I know you read here.
You can’t keep a man interested for anything other than one night stands because of your personality. You basically seem the type of girl who would demand an engagement after 1 year of dating, who would stalk a man if he dumps you and who would become pathologically obsessed right from the first date.
You know the saying “Don’t stick your dick in crazy”?
Per my experience, if the crazy is barely attractive, a lot of men will stick it in very carefully and then run away.
Yeah it’s frustrating knowing that despite her reading here, she hasn’t taken any of our advice we’ve been sharing for YEARS regarding boys. None of us want to see her fail but man she is kinda crazy lowkey

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rosie34567 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:59 pm
scx22 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:58 pm
Her new podcast is called “Ghosting & the SLOW FADE”....I couldn’t bare to listen to it so is it safe to say her most recent “soulmate” left her hanging?
Yeah he did. I think she read this thread. She said that she was going to hire an assistant to help her reply to her DM’s. She also mentioned I know people are tired of me talking about guys. What made me click out of Spotify and stop listening to her was when she said cuffing season ended. Katy please it’s january. Cuffing season ends in March + April. She blames it on cuffing season when she can’t find a man. Perhaps, stop acting crazy. Maybe you’ll find one then.
Lmao "cuffing season ended"...as if it's impossible to find a date during certain months of the year. Katy will delude herself into thinking anything, to avoid looking inwardly.

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

HelloKatyxo

Post by shamelesscaffination »

How can someone who’s never had a boyfriend make so many videos about dating? It’s like she thinks martinis and being ghosted is a personality i’d really like to see different content from her — even the vlogs were better than these repetitive sit down videos.

Edit: spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

shamelesscaffination wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:25 pm
How can someone who’s never had a boyfriend make so many videos about dating? It’s like she thinks martinis and being ghosted is a personality Image i’d really like to see different content from her — even the vlogs were better than these repetitive sit down videos.

Edit: spelling

She does. Katy definitely thinks drinking martinis makes her look cool and sophisticated. As for the ghosting, I think she posts these videos to vent, receive compliments and make money. Teenagers who never had a boyfriend feel good about themselves when Katy, a 24 year old woman, is dealing with the same. I also feel Katy worries a lot about what other people think and makes theses videos to justify having no boyfriend.

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

lol, she just uploaded a video called "when they don't like you back" i'm guessing the guy she went on a date with during vlogmas didn't work out...

scx22
Learner
Learner

Post by scx22 »

spankcat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm
lol, she just uploaded a video called "when they don't like you back" i'm guessing the guy she went on a date with during vlogmas didn't work out...
Lol yup, they didn’t even make it to a second date because he ghosted her. 😂

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

didn't she say it was possible he would watch the videos she was posting? maybe talking about him extensively in two vlogmas videos and then making a whole 17 minute video inspired by him ghosting her would freak him out a bit..

coachtaylorr
Talker
Talker

Post by coachtaylorr »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:14 am
shamelesscaffination wrote:Any thoughts on the new video? I feel like her content on her YouTube channel and her podcast are the fucking same. Is she really that lazy.

Also, I wanted to expose myself for a second. I actually reached out to Katy when she first started her tattoo business on IG. I do really like her handwriting, so I thought since I wanted a small word I’d see what she could offer. It’s been 7 weeks and she hasn’t responded. I’m shocked. I was googling around to see if I could leave a review because that’s extremely unprofessional, but I haven’t found anywhere to leave a review for her services. How can she go around flaunting her business and how hard she works when she can’t even answer a fucking Instagram DM from a subscriber who was WILLING to pay her?
I told my friend about her writing out words for tattoos and she literally took forever to respond to her. I think my friend finally got a response late last week. It was ridiculous. At that point she kind of didn't even want Katy's service anymore because of how long she took.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I could’ve told her during vlogmas when she posted the video saying she was going on a date that she wasn’t going to get a second. She’s crazy. Also, I have seen Katy trying to get attention from guys way out of her league. (Cute guys, with abs). She’s not super ugly, but she’s not the prettiest. Obviously they’re not going to want her. That guy is dating an Instagram model. She needs to start dressing like a normal girl not those crazy dresses and skirts. But first she needs to stop being obsessed with a guy that she barely met. What the hell and the new video. She filmed that video of her sad over a guy she hung out with once and the guy is probably watching knowing he dodged the bullet.

I mean I’ve been upset over getting ghosted but I didn’t blast it over the internet. You cry it out in private or whatever and you move on. Big deal. He’s not the last guy in the planet.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

How many times is she going to use that picture from her birthday with that guy? I’ve seen it like 3 times on her instagram and at least twice as a thumbnail on YouTube. I remember comments about her using the same pictures with a random guy over and over again from years ago.

The feedback on this ghosting video is good but remember: most of these girls are teenagers who relate to your situation, Katy. You should be aspiring to inspire young girls and not make them feel better because you, a grown ass woman, are dealing with the same problems.

She barely knows this guy and made three very public videos and one podcast episode about him and she wonders why he ghosted her?
Katy has zero awareness.

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner

Post by shamelesscaffination »

coachtaylorr wrote:
side_eyejasmine wrote:
shamelesscaffination wrote:Any thoughts on the new video? I feel like her content on her YouTube channel and her podcast are the fucking same. Is she really that lazy.

Also, I wanted to expose myself for a second. I actually reached out to Katy when she first started her tattoo business on IG. I do really like her handwriting, so I thought since I wanted a small word I’d see what she could offer. It’s been 7 weeks and she hasn’t responded. I’m shocked. I was googling around to see if I could leave a review because that’s extremely unprofessional, but I haven’t found anywhere to leave a review for her services. How can she go around flaunting her business and how hard she works when she can’t even answer a fucking Instagram DM from a subscriber who was WILLING to pay her?
I told my friend about her writing out words for tattoos and she literally took forever to respond to her. I think my friend finally got a response late last week. It was ridiculous. At that point she kind of didn't even want Katy's service anymore because of how long she took.
That’s exactly how I feel now. I just saw on Instagram that she’s working on some of the tattoos, so I’ll keep y’all updated on whether or not I hear from her. If I do, I’m outright going to tell her that the way she’s gone about it is very unprofessional.

littlemermaid11
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid11 »

She’s going crazy about haters on the video on her Instagram story. Once again trying to convince herself that the people criticising these over dramatic videos just “cAn’t fEel dEepLy LiKe ShE cAn” she’s so obsessed with making out that she’s special because she has normal human feelings. Like yeah everyone is gonna be a bit upset and in their feelings when they get ghosted, but if it’s literally one date you have to put it in perspective. You barely knew the guy. Shouting about him on the internet when you’ve met ONCE is weird. But I guess having one good date is significant for her seeing as she’s never had many more than that.

I genuinely wish she could realise that she’s got her expectations up way too high. She’s probably going for the stereotypical “hot” guys who will obviously only be interested in bimbo insta girls and one night stands. There are tonnes of normal and still good looking guys out there who will be a lot more grounded and sensible. Plus she’s building up every date into being “the one”. I always kept the mindset of going into a first date with the expectation it could be the last, too. And low and behold, from those two strategies, I have a long term relationship. It’s really not rocket science but she’s got this fairytale, drama mindset and in reality no one, guys or girls, will be attracted to that level of clingyness on a first date.

coachtaylorr
Talker
Talker

Post by coachtaylorr »

shamelesscaffination wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:38 am
coachtaylorr wrote:
side_eyejasmine wrote:

That’s exactly how I feel now. I just saw on Instagram that she’s working on some of the tattoos, so I’ll keep y’all updated on whether or not I hear from her. If I do, I’m outright going to tell her that the way she’s gone about it is very unprofessional.

She actually got back to my friend on Tuesday! She got 3 different sets of the word she wanted. Each set/pdf had about 5 versions of the word written, each in a different thickness, lowercase, capitalized. They look really good and like the perfect tattoo my friend wants, but gd she took so long to reply.

Post by Guest »

she's such a moron. in her latest video she's sitting on the floor trying to sound "so smart" and she says so many fucking stupid things.

1. "the feeling was tangible, it hung in the air." was it a physical object? could she take it out of the air from which it hung? no, because it's a feeling. Then it's not tangible. Feelings are intangible.

2. "slow fades don't feel good cuz like science and evolution." she's a failed beauty vlogger/graphic designer/digital content coordinator. Wtf does she know about evolution? what qualifies her to talk about this kind of stuff as if she's some behavioral expert? If this is a concept, she should maybe find some research to base her claim. she's just eating the bullshit to justify why she's not dateable.

3. so many sit down introspective boring videos lately. you can tell it's january.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Katy deleted a comment I saw earlier this morning, and right now I went to read the comments again it was gone. Some girl told her maybe the guy didn’t like her putting all the details out. And, she replied to someone I’m allowed to be sad. Uh, sure. But that doesn’t mean you have to broadcast it on the internet.

snet19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snet19 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 pm
Katy deleted a comment I saw earlier this morning, and right now I went to read the comments again it was gone. Some girl told her maybe the guy didn’t like her putting all the details out. And, she replied to someone I’m allowed to be sad. Uh, sure. But that doesn’t mean you have to broadcast it on the internet.
I think it said something like the guy doesn't owe her anything and it is normal for people to decide not to pursue someone. It seems Katy has gone on many dates but has yet to find herself in a relationship. Is she the "problem" or she is going after successful 10/10 men?

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

scx22 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 pm
spankcat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm
Lol yup, they didn’t even make it to a second date because he ghosted her. 😂
No they went on a second date. I remember in anorber video she mentioned during their second date he said he watched the video and brought up that she was really nervous. But afterwards I think it fizzled out and they didn’t go on a third date. She probably scared him off maybe after he checked out more of her videos let’s be real.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:25 pm
I could’ve told her during vlogmas when she posted the video saying she was going on a date that she wasn’t going to get a second. She’s crazy. Also, I have seen Katy trying to get attention from guys way out of her league. (Cute guys, with abs). She’s not super ugly, but she’s not the prettiest. Obviously they’re not going to want her. That guy is dating an Instagram model. She needs to start dressing like a normal girl not those crazy dresses and skirts. But first she needs to stop being obsessed with a guy that she barely met. What the hell and the new video. She filmed that video of her sad over a guy she hung out with once and the guy is probably watching knowing he dodged the bullet.

I mean I’ve been upset over getting ghosted but I didn’t blast it over the internet. You cry it out in private or whatever and you move on. Big deal. He’s not the last guy in the planet.
Yeah I’m not trying to be rude but she goes for those Chad type of guys when she’s average (still cute but not like a Chantel Jeffries type), so maybe that’s why she finds it hard to get dates, because she focuses on men who have so many more options. And it makes her come across as desperate. She should go for the more average but sweet guys with a career. But knowing her she will scare those guys off too because she overshares and obsesses, it’s so cringey. If I was a boy I would NEVER date a girl who would talk about our date on a freaking podcast

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

A couple of years ago she complained in a video when she recalled a time someone in high school told her that she was “too much” for them, then I remember she went onto say that she wouldn’t let that bother her and would continue to be herself. Well maybe she should take that advice and not share personal details about guys she barely knows to us on the internet, maybe she should stop grabbing guys by the waist at bars without their consent, maybe she should stop obsessing and idealizing falling in love in her head because she looks so desperate. It actually bothers me because this bitch has a lot going for her, she used to work at L’oreal straight out of college after she got her degree, so she has some graphic design skills, she’s good at marketing herself and she has a decent enough online following. But she needs to stop chasing unattainable guys and stop acting like other people are the problem. She’s going to end up being the crazy obsessive ex girlfriend if she ever gets into a relationship. And how are you gonna be 24 with no relationship and be giving us dating advice???? My 16 year old cousin can give better advice

Return to “F-K”