Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
footloops
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by footloops »

Hahahahahhahaha she totally reads on here and that’s all she could say cause.. it’s all true!

natapp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natapp »

Danhumphries wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:31 pm
Yall the new vlog. Hunter really talks to julia like shes a child or should i say their dog. When he said “no nonooo bad training” it was like a master to their dog. And she was like “okok” does she not have a brain kf her own? Their convos must be so boring if all she does is f*cking agree to everything. Hunter said he was bored of their white kitchen and she agreed straight away. Also she sajd something about the subs not liking them eat and said the rest of them *meaning subbies who dont agree* can “suck a d” and they both laughed off camera so she defo reads the comments here. God if youre reading take the brass out of uour blonde hair bbygirl and stop with the scary dog voice!!!
I noticed this too! It's crazy that she's 30 and acts like she's 20. I feel like they're changing too quickly or I am just not seeing it until now. I really liked their content when they were living in Texas, especially their vlogmas. We'll see how that is this year.

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Danhumphries wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:31 pm
Yall the new vlog. Hunter really talks to julia like shes a child or should i say their dog. When he said “no nonooo bad training” it was like a master to their dog. And she was like “okok” does she not have a brain kf her own? Their convos must be so boring if all she does is f*cking agree to everything. Hunter said he was bored of their white kitchen and she agreed straight away. Also she sajd something about the subs not liking them eat and said the rest of them *meaning subbies who dont agree* can “suck a d” and they both laughed off camera so she defo reads the comments here. God if youre reading take the brass out of uour blonde hair bbygirl and stop with the scary dog voice!!!

OMG when they said “suck a d”, I thought the same thing… like aren’t y’all 30 and possibly trying to be parents somewhat soon/in the near future??? They love defending themselves but also try to give off the “idgaf, if you don’t like it, leave” attitude. Yesterday was the first video of theirs I tried to watch in a while and honestly didn’t find it great. Glad I unsubscribed.

natapp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natapp »

Also, this "friendship" with Courtney is so weird. Especially all three of them

Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Danhumphries »

natapp wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:43 am
Also, this "friendship" with Courtney is so weird. Especially all three of them
I just saw her stories w courtney and she said what she loved about courtney is that shes so direct and isnt afraid to express her emotions and is confident in doing so, as soon as I heard this I knew she meant it in her rship w hunter bc at the end she said i really want to do more of that. LMAO she really gives everything away and can tell there is a power balance in that rship. Very off topic but anyone else get annoyed w how hunter thinks hes mowgli and so flexible the way he jumps and climbs off of their furniture. Like what are you trying to prove? He tries so hard to be alpha with the way he thinks hes a diy guru, jumping to fix lights and jumping to grab stuff off their shelves. Ew. Thought that conservative douche would be more relaxed he seems so erratic. Even the way he talks all over people its very erratic like his thoughts are running away. The last vlog there was a little argument and he seemed like such a douche. He always ends up making julia feel like the bad one but I dont feel vad bc she does it to herself. Snap out of it b*tch. I

muchtoponder
Learner
Learner

Post by muchtoponder »

Her “friendships” with all these people she barely knows are weird. Idk why they try to press so hard that they’re “best friends” like you literally barely know each other?? lmao

footloops
Lurker
Lurker

Post by footloops »

muchtoponder wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:31 am
Her “friendships” with all these people she barely knows are weird. Idk why they try to press so hard that they’re “best friends” like you literally barely know each other?? lmao
Yeah I think she’s super insecure and wants to feel like she has all these “close” and “genuine” “deep” friendships to seem well rounded and popular idk I could be wrong but it is very try hard (again)

Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Danhumphries »

Is she still friends w delaney? Wasnt she up her ass now its courtneys turn

Cuppiecake31
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cuppiecake31 »

You guys they DEFINITELY see this forum about them. They just made a recent video talking about how they make their money and it all came from YouTube. Gave the we started from nothing and now we’re millionaires at 30. A few people left comments calling them out so let’s see how long those comments stay up for. They are notorious for deleting comments that don’t agree with them. Yet they like to “keep it real” on their channel. Someone with 300k followers is not making millions. And you can fact check that with all the other influencers who have more followers and sponsors that don’t make as much as those two spend. They are pure comedy at this point.

footloops
Lurker
Lurker

Post by footloops »

footloops wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:54 pm
muchtoponder wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:31 am

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Cuppiecake31 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:17 pm
You guys they DEFINITELY see this forum about them. They just made a recent video talking about how they make their money and it all came from YouTube. Gave the we started from nothing and now we’re millionaires at 30. A few people left comments calling them out so let’s see how long those comments stay up for. They are notorious for deleting comments that don’t agree with them. Yet they like to “keep it real” on their channel. Someone with 300k followers is not making millions. And you can fact check that with all the other influencers who have more followers and sponsors that don’t make as much as those two spend. They are pure comedy at this point.
They are hilarious. They even changed the name of their video to Jobs & $$$ After College from How WE MADE Money after College 😂

Coffeelover21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Coffeelover21 »

Julia, please get some Botox on your forehead. All the stress of refreshing this page all day and making millions from all your hard work is really messing you up. Also, stop with the dog screech! Poor Booker.

muchtoponder
Learner
Learner

Post by muchtoponder »

the only thing she’s ever been right about is how those bangs are not doing her any favors

Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Danhumphries »

Julia has such a stupid valley girl accent so when she says stupid things she sounds even more dense. This vlog is something else, not two YT entitled people talking about the jobs that they started out with. Julias was a little more relatable but shes the average joe who bagged a middle class trumpie texan man and hit the jackpot. He always makes comments about how she never made shi too its a little weird “i was really affording our lives bc you made nothing at sephora” he does this quite a bit but julia is such a yes man shes pathetic. Anyway I hope they do read this bc they sound ignorant af talking about how much they made. Julias comments about they can sell anything is hilarious just cos yall had a khushty and easier path to get where you got doesnt truly make you a steve job or jeff bezozs. Youtubers who has been grinding their ass off like iluvsarahi whos comfortable and doing well and theres these two who (hunter) who have less subs on their channel but had their grandads will added to their account so they can buy houses worth millions and can easily waste money on ugly junk that they deem is “quirky” and vintage and designer bags. Im also getting bored of the same shitty video, we dont need anymore what do we do videos, we know yall got money and do youtube for fun and pretend its your only passive income.

Danhumphries
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Danhumphries »

Also Anyone watch the challenge? Tori is julia and julia is tori. Both annoying and animated af

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Anyone know why Hunter posted a ? box for people to ask more questions about their financial/business journey for another video after they JUST posted their last video?! I can’t deal with them being complete snobs about their spending habits and how they work soooo hard for everything they have, then turn around and defend every single thing they do.

Cuppiecake31
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cuppiecake31 »

I think more and more people are starting to question them about their spending habits. Especially when you can type in Hunter Havens and their Nashville home pulls up for 2 million. They went from a 650$ home to a 2 million dollar home like it was nothing. On top of buying all new furniture for their 5 or 6 bedroom home. Then went on a European trip for a month and came home with an expensive ass dog. And that’s not even all of it. I’ve just seen more and more comments lately on their videos of people asking how this is happening. So they are trying to give a q/a on how they supposedly made it. I think to get people to shut up about it.

The thing that annoys me the most is the people that kids their ass in the comments. There are a few girls who say they try to do the same dog voice as Julia to their pets. It’s weird.

muchtoponder
Learner
Learner

Post by muchtoponder »

the audacity of her to make an ig story talking sh*t about christmas decor looking like a whole mess! she’s once again looking for recommendations from “other creative people” ? like idk miss hilfiger can you not come up with anything on your own??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

muchtoponder wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:10 pm
the audacity of her to make an ig story talking sh*t about christmas decor looking like a whole mess! she’s once again looking for recommendations from “other creative people” ? like idk miss hilfiger can you not come up with anything on your own??
I cringed watching. Who do they think they are 😂😂😂

walkitlikeitalki113-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by walkitlikeitalki113- »

also that holiday makeup video… yikes. literally looks like miranda sings. she limited her comments because some people pointed out how it wasn’t a look lmao….. 🤣🤣

Return to “F-K”