Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

Post by 24601 »

gossipgalll wrote:
24601 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:33 pm
I thought she wasn’t moving to PA until October? She’s already apartment hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she captioned a pic last week saying her new neighborhood
Yeah, I know she knows she’s moving to Allentown since Max got signed, but I’m still shocked she’s looking this early. I’d think apartments available then wouldn’t be shown this early. Unless they’re aiming to move there sooner and abandon the whole living between Albany and Cape Cod plan this summer.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

sensualamber wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:43 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:45 pm
Happy_one wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:41 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:40 pm
24601 wrote:
I thought she wasn’t moving to PA until October? She’s already apartment hunting?

where did you get this from?
from here
oh woops! didn't see she uploaded a youtube video today. i checked her insta stories thinking she was in PA right now showing apartments
did she re-upload this? my youtube account is showing me that she only uploaded this an hour ago but you posted about it like four hours ago ahaha
i don't think so. it shows it was uploaded an hour ago. i think my time zone on GG was wrong (i never bothered fixing it) but i just went in to change it to my location

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

not surprising that she's whining about being away from her long distance bf for 10 days. 10. days. some long distance relationship that is

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

Happy_one wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:41 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:40 pm
24601 wrote:

where did you get this from?
from here
max texting while driving in this video!!! love that for him!!!!!

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

In Gretchen's new video she's sitting down having lunch with Max and then gets all excited and shows her audience that she's on her phone booking her next trip to see him... While he's literally sitting across from her. He smiles for like a second and then frowns... LMFAOO POOR GUY

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

I'll be very interested to see what she does in Allentown all day lol. It's not a bad place to live but it's no Boston. I guess all she does is go to Soul, visit Max, and ....I can't even think of other things she does? So I guess she'll be fine lmao

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

i'm pretty bored at work and already found what apartment complex her and max were looking at in her video

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

llamalove5 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:56 am
I'll be very interested to see what she does in Allentown all day lol. It's not a bad place to live but it's no Boston. I guess all she does is go to Soul, visit Max, and ....I can't even think of other things she does? So I guess she'll be fine lmao
She doesn’t do anything in Boston other than go to soul and Tatte (which is owned and operated by Panera, so not as fancy as she thinks)... She’ll probably drive over an hour each way to go to Tori’s spin studio then get Starbucks and wander around her apartment doing fast fashion hauls. So nothing in her life will really change.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

taurus_szn wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:59 pm
In Gretchen's new video she's sitting down having lunch with Max and then gets all excited and shows her audience that she's on her phone booking her next trip to see him... While he's literally sitting across from her. He smiles for like a second and then frowns... LMFAOO POOR GUY
It’s so obvious that he uses her. In the vlog after Christmas he kept giving her attitude and when they were at the restaurant his whole mood switched so quick. She’s so stupid. I feel like he only is in it for the gifts and food. Like I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl do this much for a boy. It looks like he only keeps her around for the free meals, and gifts. Also, did you see the story yesterday where she said max hates that i have this terrible habit of missing him when I’m still with him and she’s trying to grab him? go get help! She has attachment issues.
Last edited by buzzinnn on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

gossipgalll wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 pm
i wonder if she would be paying for the whole apt rent because otherwise max would be getting free living right?
Haha I literally came on here just to say the same thing. I bet she’ll pay for a lot of it. But “mommy,” gets sponsored jewelry, & photo albums she gets for free as gifts. What a desperate bitch. I can’t stand her.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

sensualamber wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:43 am
i'm pretty bored at work and already found what apartment complex her and max were looking at in her video
ooh, can you PM me the complex? too lazy to do a search :respekt:

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

Seaside22 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 am
llamalove5 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:56 am
She doesn’t do anything in Boston other than go to soul and Tatte (which is owned and operated by Panera, so not as fancy as she thinks)... She’ll probably drive over an hour each way to go to Tori’s spin studio then get Starbucks and wander around her apartment doing fast fashion hauls. So nothing in her life will really change.
she's gonna be so alone, no more youtube friends, no more college friends, just her and max and max will be away a lot for games and at practice. she's going to have to put her energy into something other than youtube, especially without ~soul~. i have a feeling she will be at stride a lot, and wouldnt be shocked if she decided to instruct a spin class a couple times a week or to even work the front desk. sure its an hour drive but gas $$ clearly isnt an issue for her. theyre probs gonna get a puppy so that will keep her occupied but she's definitely gonna be lonely. maybe she'll find a fitness studio in allentown somewhere or make friends in puppy training classes. i think it's exciting for her to move somewhere new and start on her next stage of life with a boyfriend but she's gonna need to be involved with something other than youtube

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

does anyone want to take the lead on stalking the other girlfriends and wives of athletes on max's team? i'm sure there has got to be someone who is trying to become an instagram star???? perhaps gretchen will leech onto her

i agree with sensualamber... she's going to have a lot of content over the summer pretty much bopping from place to place, finding her apartment, then moving, decorating... i wonder if she'll move her stuff home or put it in a storage unit or just get rid of it because she wants to buy fancy crap? she doesn't have any furniture besides her bedroom stuff... all of that living room stuff was rented/sponsored.

she'll be taking care of the dog... but we all know w/ gretchen's lack of worth ethic that she'll be sooo lazy trying to train a puppy and it will eventually fall on max. OR she'll just pay to have a trainer train the dog

HickTown19
Learner
Learner

Post by HickTown19 »

I genuinely like Max and I hope he ditches Gretchen before he makes it to the NHL. That being said he is not the type of player that the flyers usually go for. I would be surprised if he gets called up. I think if he went back to the Sabres or to Carolina, it would be a better fit. Also when Gretchen talks about hockey it really bothers me. As someone who studies sports journalism and loves hockey she comes across as trying to be the 'cool girl'. Like look at me I drink beer and watch sports kind of person.

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:46 am
taurus_szn wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:59 pm
It’s so obvious that he uses her. In the vlog after Christmas he kept giving her attitude and when they were at the restaurant his whole mood switched so quick. She’s so stupid. I feel like he only is in it for the gifts and food. Like I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl do this much for a boy. It looks like he only keeps her around for the free meals, and gifts. Also, did you see the story yesterday where she said max hates that i have this terrible habit of missing him when I’m still with him and she’s trying to grab him? go get help! She has attachment issues.
Omg no I didn't see that but she is absolutely insane. Honestly she has many abusive qualities as a girlfriend. The way that she constantly guilts him and manipulates him into feeling a certain way or doing certain things, the way that she shows up to wherever he is uninvited even if it's HOURS away from her (stalking), the way that she hardly gives him any time to spend with his family or friends, the way that she buys him expensive things so she can feel like she "owns" him, the way that she encourages him to be a selfish person... I get that nobody is perfect but she takes it to a level where it's extreme. Their relationship is SO unhealthy. The more I think about it, the more I feel really bad for him. Because I really do feel like if he ever tried to end things with her, she would go INSANE.

old broad
Learner
Learner

Post by old broad »

If he really wants out, I'd honestly say him saying he's found someone else (or cheats), because if he says it's over, I could see her trying to talk, beg, and convince him that no it's not really over.

I think he probably thought she'd visit a few times, but send nice gifts. He could get stuff but still be around his teammates, work on hockey, like a normal long distance relationship. Sis can't even stay away for more than a couple of weeks.. I still think he'll finally say enough, you're smothering me and end it. Do it before you sign any lease, Max.

She needs to be on her own for a while. The constant need to be with someone is not healthy. If it's not a BF, then has to be with a friend almost 24/7, like she's not enough on her own. Get to a good therapist.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

also, i don't follow gretchen on instagram... was there any instastory about her mom on valentine's day?

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

You know it's bad when G resorts to hanging out with Brooke Miccio. She really cannot be alone.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

jadorexo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:14 pm
also, i don't follow gretchen on instagram... was there any instastory about her mom on valentine's day?
No where in sight.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

old broad wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:11 pm
If he really wants out, I'd honestly say him saying he's found someone else (or cheats), because if he says it's over, I could see her trying to talk, beg, and convince him that no it's not really over.

I think he probably thought she'd visit a few times, but send nice gifts. He could get stuff but still be around his teammates, work on hockey, like a normal long distance relationship. Sis can't even stay away for more than a couple of weeks.. I still think he'll finally say enough, you're smothering me and end it. Do it before you sign any lease, Max.

She needs to be on her own for a while. The constant need to be with someone is not healthy. If it's not a BF, then has to be with a friend almost 24/7, like she's not enough on her own. Get to a good therapist.
She seems like the type of girl that would take a guy back even if he cheated on her. That girl is D E S P E R A T E.

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”