Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Nia1116
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by Nia1116 »

She keeps talking about the surgery as if she’s the first person to ever get breast implants.

Post by Guest »

Found it funny Christian got his face painted at his party but later it was all gone. I wonder if she made him wash it all off cuz she wanted him to look perfect or some dumb BS.

And I’m not surprised she didn’t deny anything but said stuff said here was “made up”. 😂😂. Her surgery video was just shit she’s already talked about. And imagine spending $13k to get implants and a lift and your old bras still fitting, what was the point then? Should’ve gotten just the lift and it would’ve been the same result. She was filming in that apartment complex clubhouse again, some microwave kept beeping and someone even turned off the lights on her. Lmfao. She also never directly answers where she filmed, always just says it’s a new spot, won’t confirm it’s an apartment clubhouse. Christians birthday was almost 3 weeks ago and it took her that long to edit it, also her vision board video probably isn’t coming, seems pointless to put that up almost 2 months into the year. I can also see why her viewers only stay 2-3 minutes on average, she takes 3-6 minutes for the intro in every video she does.

Post by Guest »

Also what’s super sad is if she really did have 135 people sign up for her Insta course then she made almost $27k in a week (or half that if everyone did the monthly payment plan). 🤦‍♀️. I have a friend who wants to get it and I’m trying to talk her out of it.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 am
Also what’s super sad is if she really did have 135 people sign up for her Insta course then she made almost $27k in a week (or half that if everyone did the monthly payment plan). 🤦‍♀️. I have a friend who wants to get it and I’m trying to talk her out of it.

Oh please do introduce your friend to much better courses. I like Udemy and LinkedIn learning. Seriously for $20 you can learn more than her expensive course with her playing with her hair and half assing it. Plus other platform learning actually have real reviews!!

Post by Guest »

Sadamsdelete wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:20 am
Thebossapplesauce wrote:

Oh please do introduce your friend to much better courses. I like Udemy and LinkedIn learning. Seriously for $20 you can learn more than her expensive course with her playing with her hair and half assing it. Plus other platform learning actually have real reviews!!
So true! Hoping she doesn’t fall for Jordan’s BS. Speaking of her BS, remember when she said her lease was up in December, well that’s changed to June now and I’m sure come June that’ll change to December again.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
Sadamsdelete wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote:

So true! Hoping she doesn’t fall for Jordan’s BS. Speaking of her BS, remember when she said her lease was up in December, well that’s changed to June now and I’m sure come June that’ll change to December again.
Wait a minute, she says June now? She said she was going month to month so she has an extra month or two to find the perfect home. Then went hard pushing courses. She did have that whole mortgage meeting at Wells Fargo, bet she tried to get a mortgage and got denied.

Post by Guest »

Sadamsdelete wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:40 pm
Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
Sadamsdelete wrote:
Thebossapplesauce wrote:

Wait a minute, she says June now? She said she was going month to month so she has an extra month or two to find the perfect home. Then went hard pushing courses. She did have that whole mortgage meeting at Wells Fargo, bet she tried to get a mortgage and got denied.
Yep pretty sure she said she had till March to find her forever home. Judging by her newest post where she said she's getting everything ready to buy a new home, I don't even think she's started the process, although she claimed last month or in December that she had. Her wells fargo meeting was probably just them giving her a checklist of the documents she'll need, lmao. I don't think she's going to get approved for as much as she want. Idk if it's different for self-employed but normally you need 2 years proof of income, I know she hasn't been making much except maybe in the last year. She's gunna be approved for $400k max, probably only $300k. She also mentions she needs to hire a new nanny and a 2nd employee so she can free up time to spend with Christian. How does hiring a nanny mean you'll spend more time with him? and didn't she claim before to have like 3 employees? Turns out that was a lie of course and her only actual employee is her friend Nicole who she probably doesn't even pay.

Post by Guest »

She’s been reading here. She just hopped on Instagram live and was saying she’s so confident she’s buying her house soon and that she had someone comment on a video asking why she hasn’t bought a house yet if she makes so much. Girl don’t lie, you read that here.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Has she never cooked anything???? She mixed the Cheeto crumbles in with the eggs to make a batter which they formed around the chicken thighs. vomit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Re: Jordan

Post by kikicb10 »

olivetime7 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:10 pm
Has she never cooked anything???? She mixed the Cheeto crumbles in with the eggs to make a batter which they formed around the chicken thighs. Imagevomit

The incompetence is amazing with this girl. And what happened to #fitlife? Now she's got boobs up to her chin, so forget about the rest of her body? Lol

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

kikicb10 wrote:
olivetime7 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:10 pm
Has she never cooked anything???? She mixed the Cheeto crumbles in with the eggs to make a batter which they formed around the chicken thighs. Imagevomit

The incompetence is amazing with this girl. And what happened to #fitlife? Now she's got boobs up to her chin, so forget about the rest of her body? Lol
Well she clearly didn’t trim down before the surgery like she said she would ImageImage

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Love how on her newest blog last night she’s on there bragging abt crashing that new suv of hers, trying to act all cute abt it and laughing it off. Like oh yeah NBD she is such a dumbass w no concept of money or taking care of anything she has. I know the dealer will prob cover most of it but still I do believe she said she had to pay for the alignment part which prob isn’t cheap. She blows money like water tho, no wonder she ain’t got a house yet

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

she claims that she got a 10k payout from Rakuten...for real?!?

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

buttaface561 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:31 am
That's insane. She says it's rebates for online purchases or something? How much shit is she buying??

HeyGuysss
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyGuysss »

I remember someone posting that she claimed to owe some ridiculous amount for her car... $60-70k+??? So she did a "Car tour" and she has the MB GLC300 4Matic Coupe. Even a brand spankin' new one starts at $50k, and she clearly has the base model. Did she roll over her other loans into this?! For being such a self proclaimed bargain shopper and being soooo great with money (sarcasm, obv lol), she made a pretty awful decision on this car. Seems like she just wanted the status symbol.

HeyGuysss
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyGuysss »

kikicb10 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:01 am
buttaface561 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:31 am
That's insane. She says it's rebates for online purchases or something? How much shit is she buying??
Stores usually offer 1.5-10% back on purchases. Sometimes they'll have a day they offer double rebates. Recently I got 14% back at one.

But I think she has some kind of partnership or sponsorship with them? Also she has her link in her videos and anyone who signs up under her, she gets kick back from when they sign up and spend money. So everytime one of her referrals spends $25 online shopping through them, she gets $25. That has potential to make a lot if you're telling people you're getting $10k every three months from this place...

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Gosh this balance stuff looks terrible on her. She needs to side up in everything, if they even make a bigger size.

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

The greys, the lips, the rock hard boobs, the ill fitting clothes.. so much going on 😩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Oh look who’s finally taking her kid to Disneyland. She has season passes which cost anywhere from $400-$1400 for Cali residents and they only go twice a year max for only a day, don’t see the point of her having annual passes when she can pay $100/day each and still pay less than the annual price. Hell she drove to see Brett more times than she took her son to Disneyland last year.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She has so many great things within driving distance but she chooses to do selfish things first. She chose to get pregnant on purpose (as she stated) yet she has yet to make her baby a first priority. Her boobs came before activities with her kid. The Hawaii trip (daddy paid for) Christian acted as if he never saw the ocean before! She is within an hour of an ocean. Her brother took him to the zoo while she flew to visit a booty call. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t just say she has passes to Disney. Because she rarely goes and big surprise, she just had a big payday, now she goes? She has a ton more time to spend with him than most moms. I don’t understand why take him on a Sunday and get him exhausted for school on Monday.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”