Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

Post by staedtler »

Kazzy234 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:05 am
Has anyone seen her pumpkin picking stories? I bet she didn't let D choose her own, she probably wanted the perfectly sized 3 different coloured pumpkin for the aesthetic. Then she says she's bruised her hand holding the pumpkin?? Surely a bruise wouldn't show up immediately? And how can holding a pumpkin bruise your entire hand??
She's so pathetic. Let your kid be a kid! I'm convinced she only had Delilah for aesthetic purposes, but now that Delilah is getting older and is gonna get her own opinions on things, Rhi is gonna have some regrets.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

Post by hellohappiness »

Wow she is literally doing nothing. 2 weeks since she uploaded her last crappy holiday video and nothing since. What does she do all day? Delilah is in school and childminder all week. She's really living up to the title of this thread

roonil-wazlib
Talker
Talker

Post by roonil-wazlib »

hellohappiness wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:25 am
Wow she is literally doing nothing. 2 weeks since she uploaded her last crappy holiday video and nothing since. What does she do all day? Delilah is in school and childminder all week. She's really living up to the title of this thread
She obviously had to stay home to wait for the delivery of her new hallway lights and obsess over what prints to hang around the house to make it more homely, even though they have been living in this house for a year. We can’t even begin to fathom how busy she is!

monkeybshdj
Talker
Talker

Post by monkeybshdj »

They came back from their holiday almost 2 months ago.... I don’t understand how her “fans” take her seriously.

Ps. does anyone know what it’s like going from “self-employed” YouTuber to a full time job like say u took a few months long break on youtube or whatever, is that considered a gap in employment or is it just a continuous self employed thingy, like I wonder if it’s actually measured like that, just curious.

I would be sh**ting my pants if I was Rhiannon thinking abt the future

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazzy234 »

Hahahah two months of no videos and she must be running out of money as she's done an ad for a pie filling 😂😂😂

Cuntrust
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuntrust »

that stupid white cardigan is driving me crazy ! Wear something else!

monkeybshdj
Talker
Talker

Post by monkeybshdj »

Cuntrust wrote:that stupid white cardigan is driving me crazy ! Wear something else!
She’s so weird , buys a piece of clothing and wears it everyday for weeks!

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazzy234 »

Cuntrust wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:17 pm
that stupid white cardigan is driving me crazy ! Wear something else!
Omg i hate it too

monkeybshdj
Talker
Talker

Post by monkeybshdj »

Laughing, she replied to a comment yesterday on insta asking when’s the next video and she says tomorrow (today) but now she’s just said it’s going up tomorrow. All that relaxing has made her so busy!

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazzy234 »

In her stories she's still wearing that flipping cardigan and a woolly hat inside 😤 and yep, said she's finishing off her vlog to go up today (sunday) but no sign yet and it'll probably be footage from september

monkeybshdj
Talker
Talker

Post by monkeybshdj »

monkeybshdj wrote:Laughing, she replied to a comment yesterday on insta asking when’s the next video and she says tomorrow (today) but now she’s just said it’s going up tomorrow. All that relaxing has made her so busy!
Anddd she deleted the comment

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Lol so she doesn’t have time to post any vlogs but she can post paid advertisements, no problem?

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Paid advertisements about canned fruit :rofl: since when does that fit with her organic earth mama aesthetic? She's actually pathetic.

I also saw that comment asking when she'd have a video up. She said today (on Saturday) and then went back and deleted the comment :roll: how she has any followers left is beyond me. The last thing she posted was 3 weeks ago of a holiday in September. It's now Novemeber she is lazy beyond belief :roll:

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

Most of her paid advertisements seem so random. I know she’s a mommy vlogger now with no particular niche but c’mon...drain cleaner, yogurt, single use Starbucks drinks, ancestry dna, canned fruit filling...?

I don’t mind an ad here and there but it seems trashy to be MIA on YT for the last 3 mo the and come out with an ad on IG and no video for YT.

moonwitch
Learner
Learner

Post by moonwitch »

I think her growing her hair out would help and would suit her, it would give it some more length and weight and if she did actually want to braid it, which I can see the appeal to doing, the weight of her hair would even it out a little.
It's not meant as a jab, but sometimes her poofy short hair does a bit of the opposite effect of what she wants and I always feel like it elongates her face a bit. Perhaps that's just me?

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazzy234 »

Well that vlog was a bore. I was hoping we'd get an actual update since that was the title but all she's done since they got back from holiday in September is rip up a carpet and D starting preschool? At least she didnt wear that hideous white cardigan though

Embee93
Learner
Learner

Post by Embee93 »

It's about time that these companies started taking hard working 'normal' citizens on press trips.

She's such a bore. She got to that B&B, and hid in her room until dinner? Why didn't she go downstairs, outside, go for a walk. Why does she always film her feet too.

EMJ
Learner
Learner

Post by EMJ »

Wow, I didn’t pick a good vlog to watch after months of not watching. 💤

She really is a fake earth mama with buying wood in plastic packaging for her wood burner 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

EMJ
Learner
Learner

Post by EMJ »

Embee93 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 am
It's about time that these companies started taking hard working 'normal' citizens on press trips.

She's such a bore. She got to that B&B, and hid in her room until dinner? Why didn't she go downstairs, outside, go for a walk. Why does she always film her feet too.
Press trips aren’t for “normal” citizens, that’s why they’re called press trips. It’s a form of PR, I doubt they’re getting much out of her tho!

Side note, influencers usually have brands come back to them over and over again there any other brands than Lush that ever used her more than once? Not that I remember which would really mean that no one gets sales through her

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazzy234 »

EMJ wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Embee93 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 am

Press trips aren’t for “normal” citizens, that’s why they’re called press trips. It’s a form of PR, I doubt they’re getting much out of her tho!

Side note, influencers usually have brands come back to them over and over again there any other brands than Lush that ever used her more than once? Not that I remember which would really mean that no one gets sales through her
And she probably only gets lush trips because she used to work for them

Return to “Rhiannon Ashlee”