Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Sadams1

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by Sadams1 »

Yes that’s the pic, found it super odd. Here is his profile, not much to find but that it’s says is navy and url is another name. I think his actual name is Rosso https://www.facebook.com/rosso.melero

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Found his profile through her Facebook page, she had tagged her man.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Bugg wrote: I’m a 17 year old university student in Canada but if it makes you feel better to think I’m her, so be it. I came here because I thought her course seemed a little off and was looking for testimonials and agreed with most of the comments.My studies in social behaviour had me curious on if you actually continue to watch her videos or not and since this was a board I loved I thought I could ask. There was clearly a misunderstanding and I regret reaching out. My apologies to anyone I have offended.

TacyCollini wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:45 am
Sadamsdelete wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:01 am
Bugg new user, no one attacked you but you came on here Judging why we were here or follow her. Then go on another board praising gg and saying we pretty much attacked you? Jordan has created fake accounts to do the same. So you want to join a gg group which is a place where people who question youtubers shady behavior. As for Jordan, you ask why we don’t approach her, we have and she has cussed some out, deleted and/or blocked. She sensors her comments to only those that sing her praise.

If you want to join these groups, why approach the first comment, judging the group, then say no judgements? No one is offended, I personally see a Jordan minion in what you wrote. If you are offended, you didn’t get a warm welcome, perhaps don’t start a group chat in a passive judgement.
Bugg is her (or she put someone up to it) guarantee it... Its same situation as the graziigurl post, a few years back... ....one post, following her addressing GG directly, while claiming she googled her name and found GG...lol yeah, okay...Fake tears...the whole bit. She denied everything and called me a bitch in her video. :rofl:

This Last video she said the exact same thing as bugg... "if you dont like my content, then move on" type shit...major issues. I doubt we will hear much more from bugg, just like last time...if she does, it will literally be to try and persuade me that I'm wrong. Totally Jordan. :roll:
Sure thing...best of luck on your psychoanalytic endeavors. ;)

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 am
@Sadams1 I think this is the pic ur referring to? But i cldnt find the guys page anywhere. I searched the name above but nothing came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking real uninvolved... just doesnt add up.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

My first impression seeing the nursery pic is it looks like a different man. Her bf seems smaller build than that man. Could there have been more than one thinking they were a father? The pic is too blurry to compare.,

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sadams1 wrote:Yes that’s the pic, found it super odd. Here is his profile, not much to find but that it’s says is navy and url is another name. I think his actual name is Rosso https://www.facebook.com/rosso.melero
Thank u! And Shit, my bad.. I totally looked over u saying the Fb part lmao. I was looking on IG ImageImage

The guy on the left in the FB profile pic looks to be the guy for sure. He’s even making that squinty weird fake looking smile that Christian always does in pics.

Edited to add: its so weird how much he resembles her brother too! Lol

SpaceDay007
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SpaceDay007 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am
Sadams1 wrote:Yes that’s the pic, found it super odd. Here is his profile, not much to find but that it’s says is navy and url is another name. I think his actual name is Rosso https://www.facebook.com/rosso.melero
Thank u! And Shit, my bad.. I totally looked over u saying the Fb part lmao. I was looking on IG ImageImage

The guy on the left in the FB profile pic looks to be the guy for sure. He’s even making that squinty weird fake looking smile that Christian always does in pics.

Edited to add: its so weird how much he resembles her brother too! Lol

I think that might be a different guy. I found him on Instagram. He commented on pics from back when she was pregnant. He looks nothing like the guy on FB

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I always thought Christian looked SO much like Jordyn's brother. Was fully convinced that was his dad until she told us it's her brother lmao.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

In the old gg there was a pic of her and the father that matches Facebook. The pic on her wall on insta looks different. Then she tags papimelero (now deleted) saying our baby. Melero8 commented a number of times with family emoticons and love you. He doesn’t look like the pic on fb at all, could be a family member. A few times she tagged melero88 which is some very unlikely guy. Who knows. The posts are all over the place, seems like they had a very rocky relationship and she was very needy.

With her dad being a big lawyer of criminal and family law, I have a very hard time believing this guy walked away not to pay a dime. Jordan seems like she didn’t manipulate him into marrying her and she seems like she would push for as much money out of him for spite. Idk I just don’t buy her story.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

In the old gg there was a pic of her and the father that matches Facebook. The pic on her wall on insta looks different. Then she tags papimelero (now deleted) saying our baby. Melero8 commented a number of times with family emoticons and love you. He doesn’t look like the pic on fb at all, could be a family member. A few times she tagged melero88 which is some very unlikely guy. Who knows. The posts are all over the place, seems like they had a very rocky relationship and she was very needy.

With her dad being a big lawyer of criminal and family law, I have a very hard time believing this guy walked away not to pay a dime. Jordan seems like she didn’t manipulate him into marrying her and she seems like she would push for as much money out of him for spite. Idk I just don’t buy her story. Plus she was able to quit her job soon after having a baby, under 100k subs, no way youtube covered much at all yet she partying and shopping. I lost respect seeing her previous posts on insta. If my baby was in the nicu, i wouldn’t be our with friends, shopping and planning a shower. I would be there every minute. These posts don’t match her story she tells either.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

anyone know whose last name Christian uses?

Post by Guest »

She posted a new video out of the blue titled side hustles that make $100-$300/day. Umm she does know that there's almost no way you're going to make that much in a day right? Most of these side hustles are over saturated with people especially in larger cities and there aren't enough hours to go around for everyone plus you have to factor in paying taxes, gas, tolls, maintenance, and other fees. Someone would have to work 8+ hours daily to try and make that much. And $100 a day really isn't much.She mentioned CA minimum wage is $12, before taxes that's $96/hour for a normal work week. For 5 days a week $100/day is only going to be $24,000/year and that's what you make before all the expenses listed. She also said she has done some of these before. Wanna bet she probably does some of this currently to make extra income and that's why she isn't on social media or posting videos as much anymore, not that she'd ever admit to it.

She posted her goals for the year on Instagram. Growing her relationship with her son (AKA making it look like they have a strong relationship by coaching him on what to say every time she shows him on social media), Having a down payment for a home (let's see if she actually buys a house this year or if she just pretends she bought a house until someone finds out she's renting and she gets called out), having new friends (this girl has a whopping one real friend, her friend/assistant Nicole), going on vacation (she already "manifested" that in the form of her Dad paying for her entire vacation, which TBH didn't even look that great), and to pay off her car (funny how she always said she manifested the money for her "dream" car, pretty much anyone can buy a car if they're making payments on it. Plus it isn't her dream car, she's said so. She'll pay this one off to turn around and finance another newer and more expensive car to keep up her appearance of wealth.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

I don’t know what last name he uses.

So her insta stories showed a workbook she was using. She blacked out the source bits it’s identical to Tony Robbins workbook and a lot of those statements she used in blurbs of her podcast and course. Her course is cut and paste from his stuff and manifestation courses out there. I saw the Netflix Tony Robbins “Not your Guru” and I was appalled at the whole thing. Some of his writings are great but the events he was sexists. Only helping blondes and nasty harsh to others. He had a girl who had an eating disorder get the the root of her problem which was a drug addicted father. Omg made her parent the father, comfort him! To get the love. And in one day they had a great conversation that was all about the dad. Not her! There was no actual help to this girl and honestly was a toxic parentification. All the encounters were nuts like this. He had actors and staged people.
If this is what she is basing her life after, she will have a breakdown. Tony is not a therapist, he didn’t even go to college. And now people are coming forward with sexual allegations and abuse by him.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

A few weeks ago she posted she refinanced her car, payments lowered by $120 a month. If you refinance for a lower interest rate, you don’t lower your payments unless you are struggling! If you refinance for a lower payment, you aren’t paying it off sooner.

She can’t keep up with her lies. That vacation was crashing their annual boys trip which daddy paid for. The house she said she is struggling to afford maintenance and next home she will be able to afford rent better.

That video I couldn’t even finish. She rambles and doesn’t have a clue. She is entitled and doesn’t have work ethic. Buying things to get a rebate isn’t a side hustle. She said she made 10s of thousands back in 3 years. A lot of those rebates are under 5% so she must do a lot of shopping to spend that other 95%.

She really doesn’t have a clue how much work it takes to do a side hustle pulling in hundreds a week. Uber that would be driving over ft hours, it doesn’t pay. Amazon there is no benefits or taxes taken out. You have to be self employed and track mileage for taxes etc to even make real $ or you end up paying it all back in taxes end of year.

Craigslist is she talking 10 years ago? She really was pulling at straws to come up with ideas. Only reason she did this is the last crap video like this got her views.

Post by Guest »

Interesting fact about Jordan, she didn't grow up only in CA, was trying to find what last name Christian may go by and came across an obituary from 1999 that appears to be Jordan's Paternal Grandma. It mentions all those survived and includes where they are from. It says Jordan, her sister Amber, Dominic and their parents are all from Vermont. So she at least spent the early part of her childhood in Vermont, not California. Not sure if article would be allowed to be linked or not. All I did was look up "christian whelton jordan" and it was 2nd result.

Post by Guest »

Sadams1 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 pm
A few weeks ago she posted she refinanced her car, payments lowered by $120 a month. If you refinance for a lower interest rate, you don’t lower your payments unless you are struggling! If you refinance for a lower payment, you aren’t paying it off sooner.

She really was pulling at straws to come up with ideas. Only reason she did this is the last crap video like this got her views.
All that her refinancing tells me is that she had shit credit when she bought the car, a high interest rate because of the shit credit and had crazy high payments so she refinanced because her credit maybe got a little bit better and she needed the money. She honestly probably got the longest loan period they offered too.

I made it about 5 minutes in before I turned it off. Sorry but I bet not many people are making $42/hr with amazon flex, probably not any, that's probably just some really good BS marketing to pull people in and get them to apply. Her mentioning ebates was stupid. It's not a side hustle if you have to buy a bunch of shit, most sites offer 5% or less cashback and it's not on every item and her stupid ass was saying you could use it if you buy groceries online which is 100% FALSE. That was just said to get people to use her affiliate link and enter her giveaway that will probably never produce a winner.

She even said in the 1st minute of the video she sees that manifestation and money related videos bring the most new viewers to her channel but what she really means is the basic ass broke wanna make money quick bitches flock to these videos so she gets more views which means more money. She did a poor job of promoting it though, she waited until hours after it had been up to even say anything about it. She just gets worse and worse with trying to run her courses and make videos. She can't handle the simplest of tasks.

MsJakilyn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MsJakilyn »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
Sadamsdelete wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 pm

She really was pulling at straws to come up with ideas. Only reason she did this is the last crap video like this got her views.
All that her refinancing tells me is that she had shit credit when she bought the car, a high interest rate because of the shit credit and had crazy high payments so she refinanced because her credit maybe got a little bit better and she needed the money. She honestly probably got the longest loan period they offered too.

I made it about 5 minutes in before I turned it off. Sorry but I bet not many people are making $42/hr with amazon flex, probably not any, that's probably just some really good BS marketing to pull people in and get them to apply. Her mentioning ebates was stupid. It's not a side hustle if you have to buy a bunch of shit, most sites offer 5% or less cashback and it's not on every item and her stupid ass was saying you could use it if you buy groceries online which is 100% FALSE. That was just said to get people to use her affiliate link and enter her giveaway that will probably never produce a winner.

She even said in the 1st minute of the video she sees that manifestation and money related videos bring the most new viewers to her channel but what she really means is the basic ass broke wanna make money quick bitches flock to these videos so she gets more views which means more money. She did a poor job of promoting it though, she waited until hours after it had been up to even say anything about it. She just gets worse and worse with trying to run her courses and make videos. She can't handle the simplest of tasks.
I actually shop with Instacart as a side gig and average $40/hour. Last weekend I made $56/hour. BUT, that is before taxes, gas, insurance, car repairs, etc.
If I were to do it full time, I could likely earn more than 80k a year, as I do in my full-time day job. But, it's unpredictable and working with the public. Jordan knows nothing about struggle or hustling in the real world. But she makes videos finacial giving advice. Doesn't own her own home let alone have a car that's paid for, but dishing out manifesting money advice. Someone is funding her, I'd love to know who and why. I don't think it's the dad or mom.
I wanted to comment on the "we only have this house until December" piece from her last video. Makes me sick for Christian. Poor child has to move yet again. Her best bet would be to buy a small, decent home and STAY PUT until Christian graduates. Kids need stability IMO. Something happened with the house, either she can't afford it or the owners had an unexpected change with their military assignment.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

I truly believe she is collecting free medical and ssi from the state. Also, her dad is a lawyer and had to help her a lot, he would never not push for her to get the highest child support she can get. The father is in the navy and collecting regular checks. I think there might be a medical diagnosis for Jordan, that’s why her mom does so much for her. They have to see this behavior. Jordan may be collecting ssi for herself for bipolar. Youtube is fun $. Her bills are paid and no one would rent to her without a steady flow of income. Brand deals are inconsistent and I don’t see much sponsorship deals for her. She can’t lie and say that’s where it comes from. Affiliate marketing (is not much) is inconsistent and her content is inconsistent. She has to have a regular cash flow.

Post by Guest »

Her dumb ass went and got another dog. She can't even handle the one she has as Sadie is always left somewhere else and still has destructive behaviors because of that and a lack of training. I'm betting Sadie may have also torn up the yard which is why it's being redone. Plus Jordan is supposed to move in less than 6 months and doesn't know how much space or how much of a yard she will even have. She truly just does things on a whim with no 2nd thoughts.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:Her dumb ass went and got another dog. She can't even handle the one she has as Sadie is always left somewhere else and still has destructive behaviors because of that and a lack of training. I'm betting Sadie may have also torn up the yard which is why it's being redone. Plus Jordan is supposed to move in less than 6 months and doesn't know how much space or how much of a yard she will even have. She truly just does things on a whim with no 2nd thoughts.
I saw this too on IG just now and it pissed me clear the hell off ImageImage she is such an irresponsible twat, only lives her life to show off for social media. Those poor animals need a space where they’re getting to play and can have as much space to roam as possible. Those are not dogs made to be put in a kennel when the owner is gone, they need lots of attention and exercise.

Bet u 100 that when it’s time to move she will say she can’t take them with her for whatever reason and will re-home them. Image

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”