Hannah McNeely

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
zombieguts7
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah McNeely

Post by zombieguts7 »

Cosmo Valentine McNeely.

It actually is worse than Koufax...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I feel like she really just copies Ellen, like that sounds exactly like a name Ellen would come up with and I get that they're close but there's nothing that leads me to believe Hannah is really her own person so..

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:50 am
I feel like she really just copies Ellen, like that sounds exactly like a name Ellen would come up with and I get that they're close but there's nothing that leads me to believe Hannah is really her own person so..
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hannah does everything Ellen does. Now that she's quit her day job as a teacher I will not be shocked if she ends up moving to Hawaii to be with Ellen. She went vegan because Ellen was, she started Youtube like Ellen, made a vegan Ebook, is ultra conservative like Ellen, had a homebirth because Ellen said it was good, wants to homeschool because she likes how Ellen does it, and now came up with a dumb Younique name that Ellen would've given to her kids. Now, all she needs to do is not vaccinate and she will have completely turned into Ellen. The only difference between the two is that Hannah owns pets and feeds her cats meat (thank goodness since they're carnivores) and her husband is not vegan and they have mentioned having marital troubles in the past and gone to counseling.

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

I bet it really grinds Hannah's gears that her husband won't go completely vegan since Ellen's husband is vegan lmao

LIMSItalia4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LIMSItalia4 »

What do people think of the name she and her husband gave their son? Cosmo Valentine, personally I’m not a fan. I suppose when he grows up, if he doesn’t like it, he always has the option to legally change his name to something he does like. Time will tell

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

zombieguts7 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:29 am
I bet it really grinds Hannah's gears that her husband won't go completely vegan since Ellen's husband is vegan lmao
Remember when she made a video "Why I'm glad my husband isn't vegan"? She HATES it lol. Just like her monogamy video it was a defensive video no one asked for.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

LIMSItalia4 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:33 pm
What do people think of the name she and her husband gave their son? Cosmo Valentine, personally I’m not a fan. I suppose when he grows up, if he doesn’t like it, he always has the option to legally change his name to something he does like. Time will tell
I talked about it on Ellen's thread but I hate the name. Cosmo is just an Ok name but Valentine sounds really girly. I still think Koufax is worse. When I see the spelling I want to say, "Koo-fax." I'm guessing her husband let her name it whatever SHE wanted. I hope she vaccinates but I doubt it because she always copies Ellen.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Cosmo is a horrible name, it just reminds me of the green haired fairy from The Fairly Oddparents

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:34 am
Cosmo is a horrible name, it just reminds me of the green haired fairy from The Fairly Oddparents
All I think if is Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

Someone commented on her most recent video that three other vegan youtubers have named their newborn Cosmo this year! What a unique name Hannah has chosen! :roll:

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I know this thread is dead, but guess who was spotted out in a store with no mask in a mask mandated state? Hannah's such an entitled b****

dfsdfswrqw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dfsdfswrqw »

anythinggoes wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 pm
I know this thread is dead, but guess who was spotted out in a store with no mask in a mask mandated state? Hannah's such an entitled b****
I'm not sure where Hanna stands, I mean, she seems like a smart person. But then her sister is an anti-vaxxer, covid-denier.

dfsdfswrqw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dfsdfswrqw »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 am
Did anybody see her most recent video? She got an assistant. I have no idea why. She works at home and has such a low stress job, it doesn't seem necessary at all.
Isn't she an English prof? Assistant could imply like, a shared administrative assistant within her faculty. And probably isn't a personal assistant.

My partner is a doctor who has an "assistant" but it's some woman in a dimly lit office that he rarely sees in person, who looks over his work and then submits appropriate billing codes. And is shared among several doctors. She's not his personal concierge.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

dfsdfswrqw wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:07 pm
anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 am
Did anybody see her most recent video? She got an assistant. I have no idea why. She works at home and has such a low stress job, it doesn't seem necessary at all.
Isn't she an English prof? Assistant could imply like, a shared administrative assistant within her faculty. And probably isn't a personal assistant.

My partner is a doctor who has an "assistant" but it's some woman in a dimly lit office that he rarely sees in person, who looks over his work and then submits appropriate billing codes. And is shared among several doctors. She's not his personal concierge.
It was a personal assistant. She was an ESL teacher and has been doing Youtube full time for about 2 years.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She just had her second child not too long ago--another son and it made me realize that there are a ton of boys in that family. Idk about her husbands side but between her and Ellen, there's 5 boys and only 2 girls. The worst part is, she named her baby...

Woody. Woody McNeely. I thought Cosmo was terrible but jeeeesus, Woody? Like Woody Allen? Woody from Toy Story? That's such an old man name and he'll no doubt never hear the end of inappropriate jokes about it when he gets older. What is with her and Ellen and the terrible names?

Elvis Fisher
Sandy Fisher
Scout Fisher (This one I actually like)
Koufax Fisher (Definitely the worst)
Dagny Fisher

and now there's Cosmo and Woody McNeely. My god.

Return to “F-K”