Kiera Rose

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
MsWitch94
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kiera Rose

Post by MsWitch94 »

I used too be a fan but now I’m not, I’m unsure why but I just felt put off watching her....

MsWitch94
Learner
Learner

Re: Kiera Rose

Post by MsWitch94 »

I genuinely feel as though, Keira wants to be pregnant asap! But with her and Alex's moods I'm not sure how they would cope with such changes.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

MsWitch94 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:31 pm
I genuinely feel as though, Keira wants to be pregnant asap! But with her and Alex's moods I'm not sure how they would cope with such changes.
I think once they are married, she will be trying to get pregnant for sure

Bunnni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bunnni »

She used to be a lot more....interesting. Ive just gotten increasingly bored over the years watching her content.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Kiera is one of the few Youtubers I have followed for years and will continue to do so. I think she is genuinely a lovely person, even if her content can be a bit repetitive at times.

I think she's been dropping the fact that she wants kids a bit too much recently. She could take a while to conceive or have other issues, I wouldn't be setting it up as much if I was her. Also, with both their health issues, is a baby a good idea?

Lollipop_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lollipop_ »

MsWitch94 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:58 pm
I used too be a fan but now I’m not, I’m unsure why but I just felt put off watching her....
Same. I think I found her mental state overwhelming. I don’t mean that to sound as cruel as it does, but I have mental illness and struggle to watch her vlogs. I do like her vegan food videos - not enough to subscribe though.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I find her boring to watch now, I used to really like her and I do still like her but it seems she takes time off apologies for it and then does it again. Also just have no idea how they both afford their house or just general life lol, like I know they get help from the government (or did at one point) but it seems like a pretty big place for the two of them and then when they had the rats and now the cats. I know Alex works now but before he wasn't. But yeah I agree I dunno if for her a baby is a great idea at the moment, they both seem to have a lot of things they need to work through? I also feel like even though they've addressed the fact that they don't have many friends, they still need to go out and live a bit more. Dunno they feel so stifled to me.

MsWitch94
Learner
Learner

Post by MsWitch94 »

Something has changed with her, I can’t seem to figure it out. I just don’t like her content or her atm

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Interested to see her wedding pictures! She is really pretty in general but I seem to remember her mentioning her dress cost very little. I know you can get nice dresses for cheap, but I'd be worried that the dress would look cheap and underwhelming. Interested to see it! Bet she'll go for the flower crown, boho vibe

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner

Post by lizaevie90 »

I wish she would now move her content away from her wedding & talk about something else.

littlebitbuee
Learner
Learner

Post by littlebitbuee »

Now that's she's pregnant we all know where the focus of her content is going next..

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

More boring stuff. I know it's mean but I rolled my eyes so hard when that video popped up. She'll be happy though

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Yeah, I think I'll unsub. Those wedding videos were bad enough, but now she's preggo? I can just see where this is heading...

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Hmm between Kiera's mental health problems and Alex's physical (and mental?) health problems getting pregnant now seems like a pretty bad idea. Plus, didn't she say multiple times in older videos that they barely had enough money to make it through the month or something? Hopefully they made an informed decision and didn't just get pregnant randomly because having a kid seems fun or whatever.

Anyway, haven't watched her videos in like a year and it'll probably stay that way because weddings and kids aren't my cup of tea at all.

v_astra_2016
Lurker
Lurker

Post by v_astra_2016 »

They are a couple with little money.. how are they going to look after a baby?
Her mental health is going to be under a crazy strain with all of this and she really should have waited more. To me it seems rushed, they got married and immediately started trying for a baby.

I had to unsubscribe because I DETEST baby content. No thanks.

meowcatmeow
Learner
Learner

Post by meowcatmeow »

Well, I guess I'm unsubscribing, since she has turned into a pregnancy and wedding channel. I follow other people who got married and had babies and they managed to keep their content interesting, but Kiera is just so boring now.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

She does seem genuinely happy atm. Not sure how her channel will go if it is a mummy vlogger style - not even sure she'll go down that route.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

I can't help but think she's really going to struggle as a new mother. I don't think she's got any idea of what lies ahead. Between her mental health issues and Alex's health problems it could be pretty rough

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Yeah I think it will be pretty isolating for her. I know she has friends as she had bridesmaids or whatever at her wedding, but it seems she doesn't see them regularly? Because I do remember that time she answered a question about her and Alex not having friends and it just struck me as kind of sad, like I could kind of get it if it's just them but when you have a kid it's nice to do things with other people. Especially if you both struggle with your mental health, like who spends enough time with them to be able to see if they're suffering and need help?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am
Yeah I think it will be pretty isolating for her. I know she has friends as she had bridesmaids or whatever at her wedding, but it seems she doesn't see them regularly? Because I do remember that time she answered a question about her and Alex not having friends and it just struck me as kind of sad, like I could kind of get it if it's just them but when you have a kid it's nice to do things with other people. Especially if you both struggle with your mental health, like who spends enough time with them to be able to see if they're suffering and need help?
I've always picked up on that - they seem very isolated (dare I say alone?). Hopefully with a baby maybe they'll go to groups or something and make a few friends?

Return to “F-K”