Hannah Meloche

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
hater2222
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Meloche

Post by hater2222 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:I think social media makes mental heath issues soo mainstream that people mistake mental breakdowns with normal feelings of sadness and fear. Like if you’re sad for two days, you must have depression. When in reality, depression is a lot more than just being sad or tired. I just think people see mental health issues being so mainstream that they think that’s what they have...
so true! and it’s sad because theses types of people have used it so lightly you don’t know when/what they are actually going through...i feel like i don’t believe anyone anymore when they say that bc 90% of the time they are exaggerating.... if you really are having a mental/nervous breakdown trust me you will know, and won’t record it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hater2222
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hater2222 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:I think social media makes mental heath issues soo mainstream that people mistake mental breakdowns with normal feelings of sadness and fear. Like if you’re sad for two days, you must have depression. When in reality, depression is a lot more than just being sad or tired. I just think people see mental health issues being so mainstream that they think that’s what they have...
so true! and it’s sad because theses types of people have used it so lightly you don’t know when/what they are actually going through...i feel like i don’t believe anyone anymore when they say that bc 90% of the time they are exaggerating.... if you really are having a mental/nervous breakdown trust me you will know, and won’t record it

hater2222
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hater2222 »

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

her lash extensions always look like GARBAGE why does she do them they are heinous

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

UseMyCode wrote:her lash extensions always look like GARBAGE why does she do them they are heinous
To promote her mom’s place probably even though I doubt people are going out of their way to go to Michigan lol

Post by Guest »

god shes being so over dramatic about her old room and her brother moving in it

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

noodlepoodle wrote: god shes being so over dramatic about her old room and her brother moving in it
She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. I still maintain that she only reason she got an apartment was because she wanted a project to occupy her time with, and never really considered how moving out would actually impact her life. She just thought getting a little apartment to decorate would solve all her problems.

I too had to give up my room to a younger sibling when I left for college, and I still think Hannah's reaction to her brother getting her room comes across as immature and entitled. Also, I hate how she uses the word "iconic." Ellie Thumann literally has the exact same room, and just about the only thing that sets Hannah's apart from other similar YouTubers is that wooden headboard (and again, Ellie has the same one anyway).

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

A lot of times when she has these one on one talks with the camera she just seems so disconnected from everyday life. Like does she not understand that when most college aged kids permanently move into their own place that their parents do something with their old room so that it's not empty all the time? This isn't a rare phenomenon that only she has gone through, it's a huge part of growing up and becoming an adult. Also the way she described it was so weird. "I spent all of my prime teen years in that bedroom", "that room has so many memories", and "I spent a lot of my time in there" like yes I would hope all of those statements are true seeing as how she's talking about a bedroom.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

Yeah the fact that she admitted she fought with her family about it when her siblings still share a room is yikes. And the fact that she has no other job/obligations and complains that moving is so hard and why she never posted videos is absurd. People loving moving vlogs she’s just lazy.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she only moved out so she wouldn't have to drive her younger siblings around in her drug dealer lookin range rover

LexLuther195
Talker
Talker

Post by LexLuther195 »

Do we think she’s going to college next year? She probably has to start applying soon. Otherwise it’ll be another year of no content to make other than dragging out the death of the “iconic” basement room and folding laundry

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

LexLuther195 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:50 pm
Do we think she’s going to college next year? She probably has to start applying soon. Otherwise it’ll be another year of no content to make other than dragging out the death of the “iconic” basement room and folding laundry
Doubt it. Doesn’t seem she’s done anything except hang out with friends and spend absurd money on an apartment. No self discovery there. Bummed because the older you get the easier it is to overthink applying/orientation/whatnot (as someone who took a gap year I felt more mature in some ways but less experienced than peers in others). I had thought her friends would all be living it up at their respective schools which might encourage her to seek her own experiences, but it seems they all hang around home/with her still? Freshman year is usually heavily based around campus which is why I find it so odd they are around so often.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

This is the same girl who posts 24/7 about saving the planet and raising money from bracelets just to be on a different flight every week. I had to unfollow her Instagram recently, I liked Hannah a lot and still don’t mind her! But what a damn hypocrite lol

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

She looks so different here

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

Anyone watch her latest video? I'm not even a full two minutes in and the editing during her "talking head" portion is really starting to bug me. Like the constant zoom in/zoom out and emphasizing every other word.

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

Ok but why is she "starting" her gap year after 6 months of doing nothing?? A gap year doesn't mean it has to be the full Jan-Dec 2020 year, she's just wasting more time.
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

ders wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:58 pm
LexLuther195 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:50 pm
Doubt it. Doesn’t seem she’s done anything except hang out with friends and spend absurd money on an apartment. No self discovery there. Bummed because the older you get the easier it is to overthink applying/orientation/whatnot (as someone who took a gap year I felt more mature in some ways but less experienced than peers in others). I had thought her friends would all be living it up at their respective schools which might encourage her to seek her own experiences, but it seems they all hang around home/with her still? Freshman year is usually heavily based around campus which is why I find it so odd they are around so often.
If her friends go to GVSU (grand valley state university) it would make sense why they always pop up at her apartment. GVSU is kind of a small school, in comparison to the other major universities in Michigan ( Wayne State, Michigan, Michigan State) so i can get why they wouldn't really be "living it up" hahaha basically, if her friends go to GVSU and Hannah's apartment is in grand rapids it's easy for them to pop over frequently to hang out, go to her place to "party"/hangout, check out the grand rapids area or whatever

but since grand rapids is so close to GVSU, and lots of college students pop over there to study in coffee shops/hangout in general i would think that Hannah would start to have a little fomo. i think it's too late (or deadlines approaching soon??) to apply for fall semester 2020 now, so hopefully she's applied to places. i think she would really benefit from college, just from a business perspective. she would have ~relatable~ content, and could take some business classes to help her be smart about her brand.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Didn’t bother to watch her gap year video, but just saw her vlogmas video. I really hate how much she narrates throughout her videos, if it’s so necessary to do then do it in the moment. Not popping in before or after. So uninterested in her Halloween costume by now too, it could have been a decent vlog if she posted it over a month ago.

Madashley428
Learner
Learner

Post by Madashley428 »

carlinn wrote:Didn’t bother to watch her gap year video, but just saw her vlogmas video. I really hate how much she narrates throughout her videos, if it’s so necessary to do then do it in the moment. Not popping in before or after. So uninterested in her Halloween costume by now too, it could have been a decent vlog if she posted it over a month ago.

All of her videos always come weeks or even months after they happen it makes her channel so much less genuine I don’t get why she prefilms so far in advance why would anyone want to see something from a month ago?

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Her newest video is painful to watch. Her friends are super fucking irritating and are tripping over themselves trying to be funny, it’s so embarrassing. Mario looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. I’m living for the comments slating her friends though

Return to “F-K”