Georgia Harris

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Georgia Harris

Post by WORDSALAD »

PlaidandStripes wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:50 pm
After the crap show of the 12 hours stream of the Half Cousins podcast, I checked in on her channel. Did she really pull a scorched earth and unlist all of her old content?
Has she re-listed all her vids again, or have they been effectively deleted?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

PlaidandStripes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:15 am
I thought you were pulling my leg but Georgia DID cut her hair. She’s rocking an Ashley from Degrassi Season 2! :o
I'm sorry but she looks awful

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by butshewasaliar »

Just found this chick and boy, she is BORING

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Is Georgia dead?? 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PlaidandStripes »

Socially, yes!

Spooky Hips (Lacey) and Georgia still run their Half Cousins Podcast. Haven’t been interested in wasting my time so I don’t watch it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

PlaidandStripes wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:19 am
Socially, yes!

Spooky Hips (Lacey) and Georgia still run their Half Cousins Podcast. Haven’t been interested in wasting my time so I don’t watch it.
Is she not doing vids at all now by herself? How weird

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

OOH MASTER GOSSIPER!

What? I actually appreciate these sad little milestones 😂

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Someone just posted elsewhere that Georgia is being therapised for shopping addiction.

True? - And.... thoughts?

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

I suddenly remembered her by seeing her latest video in my recommended and girl... the short hair doesn't suit her. I know it's just hair and it grows out but it emphasizes the square-ness of her face and paired with the dark eye makeup, heavy eyebrows and the necklace, it really ages her.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Georgia Harris

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

That Liza Minnelli hair ain’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl »

I find it so funny now that Georgia has basically gone AWOL on social media, the Half Cousins podcast has basically taken a nose dive. Last night they were live and Theresa is Dead went live at the same time. Theresa had like 450 people watching, HC had like 70 people. Ever since they started focusing on that podcast, they have gotten really arrogant. When they did Jeopardy, they had categories about Lacie and Georgia, like they're famous or something. Their lives are so boring!

Lacie struggles to produce content, Georgia's not doing anything on SM, how do they expect their podcast to last? And at this point, they just invite on their friend circle to kiss each other's ass and regurgitate the same SJW crap. Everyone in this group literally produces the same video content and has nothing new or enlightening to add.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

Georgia was on Twitter the other day bitching about Jackie Aina’s latest video or something lol Georgia privated all her videos and doesn’t make any content except their haft assed “podcast” lol If you are gonna “call out” someone’s content than you better have top notch quality content and at least have balls to @ the person 😂 These Karens are more concerned about first world problems than what’s really going on in the world. It’s funny how she uses her mental health as her excuse for her shopping addiction. Hunty, you were addicted to makeup NOT meth lol Does she even have a job outside of YouTube?
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

Oh no, y'all. I've been following her content autopsy streams and it has now hit me how true what y'all have been saying is re: her laziness. She loves streaming because there's no editing needed. Also, she mentions that she still wears makeup but that must be once in a blue moon when she can be assed to do more than slap on a lipstick. Of course nobody "needs" to wear makeup but the amount of eyeshadow our ""minimalist"" still owns seems a little excessive (she shows it in one of her autopsies) considering.
Her latest stream about the mirror project is a true jem. Like our friend belongs on r/delusionalartists. Sure, upcycling mirrors is creative but how great is it really when the result is so pitiful? And now she's entertaining the thought of selling her mirror. but it absolutely MUST go to "a good home" and a measly "100 bucks" is NOT a "serious offer" according to her??? and people commented that she should donate it to a MUSEUM?? or auction it off for charity?? Did I suddenly go blind or is she a bit... let's say... full of herself? Reminds me of the rearranged KVD palette that was all banged up after her craftiness or her honest to god awful palette ""covers"" for her single shadow palettes. Just my opinion, but not everyone's meant to be an artist (jeez, she's not a child anymore so her viewers don't need to praise her like they're her parent), especially, when you're unwilling to put effort into it.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

The mirror project 😂😂😂
Oh boy i remember that saga.
Maybe the sap who’ll buy it was one of the people who sent their crap to her in the first place.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

hcburbs wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:53 pm
The mirror project 😂😂😂
Oh boy i remember that saga.
Maybe the sap who’ll buy it was one of the people who sent their crap to her in the first place.
So she's finally finished it.... What like. ... 5 years later??

😂😂 ffs

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

fluffball wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:32 pm
Oh no, y'all. I've been following her content autopsy streams and it has now hit me how true what y'all have been saying is re: her laziness. She loves streaming because there's no editing needed. Also, she mentions that she still wears makeup but that must be once in a blue moon when she can be assed to do more than slap on a lipstick. Of course nobody "needs" to wear makeup but the amount of eyeshadow our ""minimalist"" still owns seems a little excessive (she shows it in one of her autopsies) considering.
Her latest stream about the mirror project is a true jem. Like our friend belongs on r/delusionalartists. Sure, upcycling mirrors is creative but how great is it really when the result is so pitiful? And now she's entertaining the thought of selling her mirror. but it absolutely MUST go to "a good home" and a measly "100 bucks" is NOT a "serious offer" according to her??? and people commented that she should donate it to a MUSEUM?? or auction it off for charity?? Did I suddenly go blind or is she a bit... let's say... full of herself? Reminds me of the rearranged KVD palette that was all banged up after her craftiness or her honest to god awful palette ""covers"" for her single shadow palettes. Just my opinion, but not everyone's meant to be an artist (jeez, she's not a child anymore so her viewers don't need to praise her like they're her parent), especially, when you're unwilling to put effort into it.
THIS 100%! Thank you for reviving this tread lol She's lazy af and so dry and boring to watch. I can't believe she' uploading on her stale channel again :roll: Honestly, that whole group of SJW white feminist (well, Nisa who is bi-racial/"Black" lol) are unwatchable.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

Her youtube channel has been nuked, it's outright deleted rather than just private. Her IG and twitter names have been changed to Jordan Harris which apparently was her real name all along and Georgia was just a stage name? Man, that's really weird if it's true, I remember she made her whole brand peaches because it tied into the name Georgia, and then kept her real surname for whatever reason.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

WillowWisp wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:25 pm
Her youtube channel has been nuked, it's outright deleted rather than just private. Her IG and twitter names have been changed to Jordan Harris which apparently was her real name all along and Georgia was just a stage name? Man, that's really weird if it's true, I remember she made her whole brand peaches because it tied into the name Georgia, and then kept her real surname for whatever reason.
My thoughts exactly. She seriously lied about her name, sorry but she sounds bat shit crazy :? She has cleared her main channel TWICE and now Georgia was just her "stage" name. Girl, you are not Hannah Montana :roll: :rofl: I think she 1. can't handle ANY criticism, 2. she's is lazy AF. 3. She can't decide what she wants to do with her channel. and 4. Doing their lame af podcast is more easy for her since she got a regular job and she has Lacey to use as her crutch :roll:
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

Return to “F-K”