Kate Elisabeth

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
peony21
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kate Elisabeth

Post by peony21 »

Not sure how this girl doesn't have a thread yet.

I generally like her- think she's quite funny, but I don't know how she gets away with uploading her 'drive with me' videos???

Basically she's really overdramatic and irresponsible with her driving just to try and make some funny content and rake in some views, even though must have passed less than a year ago because she's only 18.

She thinks it's funny when she stalls at a roundabout and loves to dance and sing along to her music whilst driving down country roads.. not a great message to send to young viewers?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Kate Elisabeth

Post by Nance »

I didn't know her, but yeah I watch her last video and I was like 'people watch this and like it, who are these 7000+ people?'. Is her not keeping her hands on the wheel, clapping to the music is suppose to be funny or watchable? People must be really that bored. She is the idea of what I think of a dumb teen, but I guess she is older, whatever.

Her festival look of basically her putting ton of glue on her face, put sparkles, not artistically at all.

I decided I was not bored enough to watch her other videos.

For ex viners, Mikaela Long is the only one I can stand.

peony21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peony21 »

"kate not having her hands on the wheel: a montage"

know I sound like a boring adult, but seriously, this isn't okay- she's not the biggest youtuber but she has 138k subscribers, 90% of who are probably under the age of 18..

Really hope she mentions the company she's insured with one day so I can send them the link and quadruple her insurance premium

Deercup73
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Deercup73 »

I haven’t really watched her for a while but I watched her lastest video where she partied with drake and other celebrities like Kylie Jenner. It’s so crazy that she’s gone from an making boarding school vlogs to this. What do you think of her boyfriend, Carmie?

them00nlight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by them00nlight »

She looks so uncomfortable when she's in videos with him. Her TikTok account is also suuper shady about him, with her posting stuff like 'Me: making all the effort in a relationship and not getting anything back' and answering 'are you in love?' with 'yep' and then at the end 'did you lie at any point?' 'yep'. I know it could be a joke, but they honestly have no chemistry...

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

Does anyone here think she'll actually stick with uni for long? I know it's still early, but today's upload made me a little skeptical. I don't know much about her circle, are any of them students as well?

them00nlight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by them00nlight »

I very much doubt it - she seems way more concerned with 'seshing' than studying. Of course she can have fun, but I don't know if she'll be able to find the right balance. AFAIK Carmie doesn't attend university, but Lucy Munden has started at Mountview, a drama school.

them00nlight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by them00nlight »

Sorry to double post, but has anyone seen Carmie's 21st birthday video? Kate was in it (obviously). The way she and the rest of them treated that airbnb was horrible...I've rarely seen youtubers be so openly disrespectful to the place they're staying at.

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner

Post by LoopyJuice »

Seen a few of her videos, she just seems like another insufferable ‘gap yah’ girl. Was surprised there wasn’t much about her here tbh.

them00nlight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by them00nlight »

Hopefully if she can stick with uni she'll improve. She's studying film/digital media, which iirc she did well in at school and she obviously has a background in it from youtube. I hated her outfits in her newest video, they looked very 'chavvy' and early 00s. The fact that she was already making jokes about getting her friend to buzz her in is a little...yikes. I just hope her young audience doesn't view her as a role model. I'm also concerned that she doesn't know what primary and secondary sources are....that's basic primary school history class.

pixie_princess
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pixie_princess »

rich white privilleged gap yah girl

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

used to enjoy her content but recently she's become more and more irritating- she's always been privileged (obviously) but she used to possess at least some kind of awareness of it, no matter how small. now she just seems so unaware, irresponsible and wasteful. for me uni will be very intense budgeting and i will really try to make the most of it (e.g turning up for lectures) it really irritates me that she has missed some for more and more holidays when so many people would kill to be able to afford uni in london
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

kremit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kremit »

i used to like kate's videos but stopped watching when she left boarding school. her newest week in the life video came up in my recommended so i watched it - jesus she has become insufferable. that gap yah definitely didn't do her any good. the constant "bruv"ing made my ears bleed. and the impromptu trip to westfield halfway through the week?? i don't see her lasting at uni much longer, seems like she only went for the ~experience~

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

damn how is this thread so quiet?

i can't even imagine how big her carbon footprint must be. she is so wasteful (in her most recent video her and carmie bought clothes just for a thumbnail, wtf)
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

them00nlight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by them00nlight »

She’s definitely wasteful and privileged but passes it off as a joke and part of her brand because she went to ‘BoArDiNg ScHoOl!1!’. Kate, it’s been over a year. Nobody cares. I’ll say that she and Carmie do actually seem to have a somewhat sincere relationship, though part of it definitely stems from mutual benefit. I don’t think they’d be together if they weren’t both Youtubers.

I can’t believe how many holidays she goes on - at least she’s still at Uni, though I wonder how well she’s actually doing with it. Being away so often will certainly take a toll on her grades, and while she’s doing well at Youtube, she’s not doing well enough to ignore her education.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

I feel like she’s using uni as a veneer to seem like she has a semblance of life goals and to keep being semi relatable to her peers since the majority are at that stage in their lives (and/or her parents made her go), but in actuality she’d be perfectly happy being a full time influencer. It’s obv to me she doesn’t seem to be interested in getting an education

stuckupbuttercup
Stalker
Stalker

Post by stuckupbuttercup »

Exactly. Personally I was so surprised when I saw she had started uni and didnt just skip on it to ride the youtube train like the rest of that lot. Now that I know its for a film degree it makes more sense.
I do find her and Carmie to be a nice couple but I 100% agree that they would not be together would it not be for the 'clout'. Also, im really finding her insufferable in recent videos such as the ones with olivia o'neil she just seems so rude and stuck up for no reason. Yes Kate I know you are a nike force 1 QUEENIE but lets calm down a little.

strawberryjams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by strawberryjams »

She is so tongue tied in her 'quick fire assumptions' video I wanted to scream.

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatamievendoing »

In the awkward questions video with her dad she said he forgot her 17th birthday and it made her cry but she's over it now (?), like damn that must've hurt
Also idk if it's just me but her dad gives me weird vibes I think it's something about how he talks?

Return to “F-K”