Kelsey Simone

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
garnet91
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kelsey Simone

Post by garnet91 »

Just wanted to add in my 2 cents. I've noticed that a lot of Kelsey's subscribers still miss her b&w minimalist/black hair phase. But that jet black hair with her overly-tanned skin only made her look like a New Jersey Kylie Jenner. Her current over-processed blonde doesn't do her any favors either.

She's a freckled fair-skinned, curly red head and I wish she could embrace it more often. She's actually looks much more naturally beautiful without all the heavy self-tanner & extra highlighter. With her IG & subscriber count/views, she has so much potential to stand out & show other girls/women it's okay with loving and embracing their fair/freckled skin, nautural curls, &/or red hair. It'll be refreshing compared to these over-rated IG Kardashian/Jenner clones.

She seems like a harmless girl & I do enjoy some of her videos. Just needs to tone it down on the self-tanner, extra highlighter, blonde, & heat. I actually like her soft & feminine simple style more than the super trendy ones. Especially when she wears curly styles or her natural curls.

@cupcake_bby I'm not religious & even if I was, it's not like she's Muslim or living in Saudi Arabia :roll:

As for the ads/sponsors, damn near all Youtubers are being sponsored now. Even most of my faves. It's not going to stop anytime soon. So either get used to it, don't purchase, or unsubscribe & move on. It is what it is now.

Hopefully Kelsey is at least taking online/cc college classes to earn some type of degree under her belt and not just a typical 24/7 Youtuber/Influencer.

I am curious of what Kelsey's parents do for a living though. They've been traveling a lot and splurging a lot on luxury designers these past few years. Most of their traveling isn't even sponsored. Liz commented in one of her videos that they're going to Greece this Summer.

cyrusthegreat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cyrusthegreat »

I discovered her though her vlogs a few years back when she had black hair and a more laid back style. I thought she was cute and bubbly. I really did like her. But since she died her hair she has been a disaster.

She appears to be very dumb girl who doesn't even know how to spell basic things. She should really get a book in her hands and educate her mind. She wants to look "classy" but an uneducated brute can have no class whatsoever. If this little girl thinks wearing a chanel bag and quoting coco chanel will make her look classy and refined, that is really sad. She appears to be pretty stupid and should rectify her public image asap.

Her style is extremely middle-aged 40s woman now. Her style used to be very cool. She could have added a twist to it but she changed it completely. Now all her outfits look like any other instagram/youtuber whose "aesthetic" is basically hotel aesthetic and whose style is a copy of the others.

And she is extremely lazy. She used to try all the trend alert stuff and show them to the viewers. But now she just talks and talks in front of the camera as if the viewer is interested in what she has to say. We want to see the content not hear it from you. Her videos are so banal and repetitive. I think its because her life has gotten pretty boring, like she doesn't go to college and all she does is film videos all day. She can't think of anything creative I think. But its also because she is pretty lazy. She cant plan ahead and be organized.

Also I think she is definitely getting complacent. Her vlogs should contain more shots like she should put more effort into them. But the dumb bimbo is always like we are going to eat this we are going to eat that we are going to shopping. Like who the fuck goes to barcelona and doesn't have a proper tour of the entire place. She is really uninteresting.

Kelsey Simone has become a waste of time to watch. She better has an alternative plan for the years to come because soon enough her bubbly personality will not be enough to keep people interested. her content is extremely boring.

cyrusthegreat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cyrusthegreat »

This girl is extremely stupid and lazy. The latest fabeltics promotion story she put up on her Instagram is ridiculous. She can’t fucking do the move, it looks so funny and she hasn’t even researched into how she’s supposed to me doing the workout for a sports company that she is promoting.

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I just have so many problems with this girl and no one seems to be talking about her. So recently she bought a house for her and her parents or her parents bought a house (?). I believe she bought it, from what we've seen it doesn't look like her parents make that much money. She made a couple videos about it but I'm so confused. Kelsey has nearly 2 million subscribers, she's 20 years old, why is she still living at home? Also, she's not very smart. Her newest video about where she went on and on about "maybe sitting on a sea urchin, she might die, but it might have been dead and she's not sure if a dead urchin can kill you?" WHATT?? Are you that dumb or are you that attention deprived? If you were stung by a urchin you would know.
I also hate that she's constantly promoting her moms stupid jewelry resale business, and how her style is soo old lady but she still acts like she's 15..

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I hadn't watched her in ages, and her trip to Greece video popped up on my YouTube page. I thought she looked a lot better than when last I saw her when she had hugely inflated lips. They seemed back to normal. I am surprised that at her age, she travels with her parents, but at least she goes out of the country.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Just saw the comments on her latest GRWM video and her stans are titling her as The Blair Waldorf of YouTube....... Okay then.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Her videos feel... odd? She’s very stilted and awkward when speaking and doesn’t seem to understand what she’s talking about. She’s beautiful and I like her style, but I can’t suffer through her videos.

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

Reviving this thread!

It really seems like Kelsey is living in a fantasy French dream world. Like everything has to be aesthetic, imagine how exhausting it has to be to always be “aesthetic”? I think she has this fantasy world in her head where she’s this chic, boujie French woman. Honestly it seems pretty obsessive and weird.

Also, i used to really like her style. She honestly dresses like a middle aged woman and I can’t imagine that a lot of people can be inspired by that style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kikismith
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kikismith »

I agree I had gotten bored of her videos and then checked them again recently and her latest home vlog seems pretty sad and obsessive. She's constantly making minor adjustments to things to make sure everything is just right. Girl could use a hobby or something outside of all the aesthetic stuff.

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy »

What’s her deal with wanting to be French so bad?

Post by Guest »

Laughed my ass off at the frenchies in her comments section telling her her "french love poetry" books are actually books about war.... tragic

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

1) why does this girl want to look like a 50 year old woman so badly? what's with that hair??

2) it's so cringey how badly she wants to be french. like we fucking get it. whenever she plays french music in her videos i want to scream.

3) why does she seem to have no friends

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Haven't watched her in a looong time but the last one i did was some trends video. I don't understand why she can't just be her own person and care less about trends. They come and go yet she spends money on all this designer crap to look on trend. I could imagine her in the monochrome, timeless model off duty look, but not this middle aged woman look she has. I like when her hair is styled in the blowout, i think it's pretty and put together but all these low buns do her no favors. Blonde also doesn't suit her, you can tell straight up that she's not a natural blonde. Something seems off, i think her skintone is just not right for it, or it's not toned to complement it. I know she said she's a ginger however her hair obviously isn't anymore, her eyebrows and roots are brown. All brunettes have red pigments. I don't know if she was a true ginger as a child but i remember when she was still rosycheeksandfreckles and had a blog, she showed her past haircolors before it was dyed black. Once upon a time she was a typical hipster tumblr girl and had long, dyed platinum hair and her roots were dark brown. Then at one point she cut it and died it brown which faded to a brassy ginger but her roots were still brunette. After that she finally went black. I don't know if she's that dumb to confuse the underlining red pigments of her hair for being a redhead but she honestly doesn't seem so bright in general.Image

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

cupcake-bby wrote:Haven't watched her in a looong time but the last one i did was some trends video. I don't understand why she can't just be her own person and care less about trends. They come and go yet she spends money on all this designer crap to look on trend. I could imagine her in the monochrome, timeless model off duty look, but not this middle aged woman look she has. I like when her hair is styled in the blowout, i think it's pretty and put together but all these low buns do her no favors. Blonde also doesn't suit her, you can tell straight up that she's not a natural blonde. Something seems off, i think her skintone is just not right for it, or it's not toned to complement it. I know she said she's a ginger however her hair obviously isn't anymore, her eyebrows and roots are brown. All brunettes have red pigments. I don't know if she was a true ginger as a child but i remember when she was still rosycheeksandfreckles and had a blog, she showed her past haircolors before it was dyed black. Once upon a time she was a typical hipster tumblr girl and had long, dyed platinum hair and her roots were dark brown. Then at one point she cut it and died it brown which faded to a brassy ginger but her roots were still brunette. After that she finally went black. I don't know if she's that dumb to confuse the underlining red pigments of her hair for being a redhead but she honestly doesn't seem so bright in general.Image
I also don’t get how she says she’s ginger but all her roots are brown? And not a single drop of ginger.

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

Yeah idk I used to think her personality was really great and all, and her aesthetically pleasing videos def made me a bit jealous, but at least she showed actually relatability and put dumb jokes and such in the videos so they weren't just picture perfect life. Ever since she went blonde she basically let all of that go. She always said she's a huge nerd and loves video games but she never shows it on her Youtube anymore. Also I can't watch her traveling videos since she butchers everything lol. The whole they're / their / there thing on her stories also seems super unprofessional; it's literally not that hard girl !!

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

also: the colour grading makes her videos look so washed out and amateur. she has some lights and such but she doesn't seem to get the full potential out of them. her videos look grainy and the audio is horrendously echo-y as well.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

I haven't watched her ever since she bought and promoted real fur, but I agree blonde doesn't suit her.

Post by Guest »

This girl is so obsessed with the "Vogue" look it's tacky and sad. Liking all the comments that go '0MG KELSEY THIS IS SO FCKIN VOGUE THIS COULD BE MADE BY VOGUE' girl.....

Caseyrenee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Caseyrenee »

_iva19_ wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:15 pm
I haven't watched her ever since she bought and promoted real fur, but I agree blonde doesn't suit her.
Same here. The fur was a big turn off.

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

Are most middle class American's pretentious/lavish or is it all for show? I follow bloggers that state they save their money or how they're not getting paid well by social media - I get that companies give them things that's why I think it's unfair how they complain about making ends meet because it's an unreliable way to earn money (yet they're making 6 figure salaries); i'm surprised they're always shopping, going on holidays and spending so much money on whether it be a mug, rug, white t-shirt or a coat - mind you i thought a £65 coat was expensive but lo and behold an average blogger is non-nonchalant about spending $500 on some coat and recommending it to us and she's a mother and is always on the hunt for new items for her house and wardrobe. Sorry I only speak bitter and affordable.

I stopped following Kelsey a long time ago because I never found her relatable, one item of clothing she owns is worth more than my whole wardrobe (perhaps i'm exaggerating a little). Sure she's living the dream, but she seemed so flashy, and of course I don't want to be ungrateful for the little I am able to own in comparison. I know her parents are probably indulgent on her as she's the only child and now that she's making a living I can't imagine what she's like.

Maybe i'm just frugal.

Return to “F-K”