Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LaurenS932
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Post by LaurenS932 »

I'm not an Ana supporter 🤷🏼‍♀️ But don't see why we have to hate because people live their lives differently to us. And this Is an Ana thread not Julie. Agree to disagree and move on

gurugossiplove
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by gurugossiplove »

LaurenS932 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:50 pm
I'm not an Ana supporter 🤷🏼‍♀️ But don't see why we have to hate because people live their lives differently to us. And this Is an Ana thread not Julie. Agree to disagree and move on
I'm entitled to my opinion also so you move on x

Mfairy123
Learner
Learner

Post by Mfairy123 »

Chillipaneer wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:04 am
LaurenS932 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 am
I have to disagree with you there as everyone's relationship with their mothers and money is different. If I was raking in loads like Ana then I would treat my mum and she should take it after everything she's done for me.

As for paying the rent, that changes as you grow and mature. I give my mum housekeeping money as do many other people my age and working. It's not her job to do it, especially as others in the household become of an age where they can chip in and help.
Yeah but this is regular expensive treats, not a one off.
The renting situation is an uncommon situation tbf: but for Ana, Julie wouldn't be able to live there. It was probably Ana's choice to live there though. Are we sure it's not a council house?
I’m pretty sure it is a council house as the way they described the process and I remember them saying something in a video implying it was a council house. Julie doesn’t work and hadn’t for 5 years so I highly doubt they would be able to do private renting

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Someone commented on her recent insta saying that the photo looked different from the one Julie posted a while ago, and she replied saying that it was just filtered and had higher saturation. Then someone replied to her saying it was definitely different, and then someone said that the photo on Julie's insta has now been deleted. The entire thread has now been deleted... so sad how much she has changed :cry: I wish youtubers were honest about how facetune is not reality, and so many young girls are now commenting on the photo saying how flawless she looks.

Rosie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosie »

All of her photos look facetuned tbh, they would look so much better if they weren't. And they are all so posed and fake.

gumxdrop
Learner
Learner

Post by gumxdrop »

not to sure how to post pics on here but does anyone know if she's had her bottom lips done or just face tunes the hell out of them as some selfies she posts are so unflattering like i can't tell if she's forcing a face or???

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

Her primark haul has confused me a bit. Her and Saffron are best friends so she would’ve known which products Saff is including in her primark range yet Ana is promoting another neck pillow and passport cover from primark instead of waiting for Saff’s range to support her friend. Maybe I’m just looking too far into it but if that was my best friend who had a primark range I wouldn’t buy something that they are about to release their own design of because I’d want to support my friend... i just found it strange haha

hnamloln202
Learner
Learner

Post by hnamloln202 »

Cao97x wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm
Her primark haul has confused me a bit. Her and Saffron are best friends so she would’ve known which products Saff is including in her primark range yet Ana is promoting another neck pillow and passport cover from primark instead of waiting for Saff’s range to support her friend. Maybe I’m just looking too far into it but if that was my best friend who had a primark range I wouldn’t buy something that they are about to release their own design of because I’d want to support my friend... i just found it strange haha

I found it really strange!! Especially since it was the day Saff announced her range

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

hnamloln202 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:31 am
Cao97x wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm

I found it really strange!! Especially since it was the day Saff announced her range
Exactly! I watched it expecting that she was going to be promoting some of Saff’s products or at least mentioning Saff’s range but instead she has shown different designs of products that Saff is releasing... it was just weird to me as it’s not like they’re YouTube acquaintances, they’re supposedly best friends

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

A lot of hate for her mum on today’s video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugossiplove
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossiplove »

starsandsmiles wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 am
A lot of hate for her mum on today’s video

Understandable. Her mom is legit becoming so spoiled and reliant on Ana's income it's ridiculous. She could literally see the price tag on most of the items and then pretended not to so she could get Ana to buy it for her. She's so ungrateful and it's starting to translate onto Atticus as well, he never says thank you or shows gratitude and being spoiled is not a great look

jamie123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jamie123 »

Anyone know why she disabled the comments on her recent vlog?

Defla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Defla »

Saw it on Tattle Life, there was a sanitary pad clear as day in her vid. She deleted the vid but you can still see the pad in the mirror during her haul 🤢

helsbells123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helsbells123 »

9FF73697-2218-42A3-8BAE-C6B59C097DCB.jpeg
🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

You guys have quite the eye for detail, never wouldve spotted that in a million years

jamie123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jamie123 »

Defla wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm
Saw it on Tattle Life, there was a sanitary pad clear as day in her vid. She deleted the vid but you can still see the pad in the mirror during her haul 🤢
Oh right okay

helsbells123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helsbells123 »

I agree, I would never have noticed, the only reason I came on here was because she disabled the comments on that vid and I wanted to understand why. I think it’s a massive shame, because although I have never used pads; so I don’t quite understand how they should and would be used I don’t think it’s appropriate to have a used one lying in the background of a vid, especially so close to her food. However we need to remember she’s still so young! I was a scratty teen some 15+ years ago, and I know my friends with teenage daughters find pads all over the bathroom and bedroom. Gross as it is, there are plenty of other teens out there that do the same or worse! I only made the screenshot for others who missed the original vid (which has now been deleted)

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

The pad is still visible in the re uploaded video

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Her mom is bringing out March

gurugossiplove
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossiplove »

starsandsmiles wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:36 pm
Her mom is bringing out March

Why does Julie think she's important enough to have her own merch? Admittedly a bunch of worshipping 12 year olds will probably buy her products but it's slightly weird that she's using her minuscule platform to take advantage of 10-12 year old's incomes as a 50 something year old in order to make money...when will she get a real job and stop scraping off of Ana's success? Realistically, she has literally done nothing notable worthy besides being in the background of a few of Ana's videos. Her desperation for money is really coming across.

Return to “F-K”