Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Post by BorntoDie »

I like this girl but her spending habits are a disgrace. Buying Gucci this, Cartier that etc etc. It all looks tacky af and is a massive waste of money.

Amymcg1103
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Amymcg1103 »

BorntoDie wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:43 pm
I like this girl but her spending habits are a disgrace. Buying Gucci this, Cartier that etc etc. It all looks tacky af and is a massive waste of money.
Totally agree, I have nothing against her as a person but her spending habits are crazy. I get that it’s her money and she should be able to spend how she pleases but it’s obvious she’s buying designer things just for the label :roll:

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

Amymcg1103 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:14 pm
BorntoDie wrote:
Totally agree, I have nothing against her as a person but her spending habits are crazy. I get that it’s her money and she should be able to spend how she pleases but it’s obvious she’s buying designer things just for the label :roll:
Yeah I agree! But oh well, she will definitely regret it in a few years when she has to spend her money on actual adult stuff!

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Amymcg1103 wrote:
BorntoDie wrote:
Doesnt everyone buy it for the label? :?

Mfairy123
Learner
Learner

Post by Mfairy123 »

idk2 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:44 pm
Amymcg1103 wrote:
BorntoDie wrote:
Doesnt everyone buy it for the label? :?
I suppose some people buy it because they like it/the quality not really caring what the brand is or if it’s plastered in the brand but it seems like she always gets things where the brand is really oblivious

Amymcg1103
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amymcg1103 »

She definitely has more money than sense, in her latest vlog she says she smashed her phone “so badly”, then continues to show the phone which has only smashed on the top right corner and could have easily been fixed in a day or two, But of course she had to go and buy a brand new phone :roll:

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

I feel like she spoils Atticus a bit too much too

Mfairy123
Learner
Learner

Post by Mfairy123 »

LaurenS932 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:10 am
I feel like she spoils Atticus a bit too much too
I feel like she’s trying to give him a more privileged life than she did which I suppose is okay, but he doesn’t always seem the most greatful and i don’t ever think I’ve heard him say please or thank you that many times, only when he’s prompted and the fact they don’t always do that makes me cringe, like at least being your child up with manors whether you spoil them or not

Learner
Learner

Post by 18337173 »

The thumbnail for her life in reverse video is ridiculous!
Her thumbnails & instagrams have been seriously FaceTuned for a long time now, realllyyyy white eyes/teeth etc.
but OMG the thumbnail is sooo bad today haha!!
I wonder if that’s why the comments have been disabled lol?

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

I watched that video earlier and it seemed so pointless. I didn't even find it that entertaining. She needs to find another dimension I think, more than just make up and trending challenges.

notahater0111
Stalker
Stalker

Post by notahater0111 »

18337173 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 am
Her thumbnails & instagrams have been seriously FaceTuned for a long time now, realllyyyy white eyes/teeth etc.
They’re disabled because she first posted the vid and when she did her tan there was a clip of her putting it on her legs and you could see her vagina, don’t know how she didn’t realise. She took it down and reposted without that clip in and disabled comments

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

I don’t understand why she HAD to sleep in a face full of makeup? Surely she washes her face in the morning which means she could do that last thing at night to take her makeup off? I’m confused

MattSmith
Learner
Learner

Post by MattSmith »

notahater0111 wrote:
18337173 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 am
They’re disabled because she first posted the vid and when she did her tan there was a clip of her putting it on her legs and you could see her vagina, don’t know how she didn’t realise. She took it down and reposted without that clip in and disabled comments

Wait what????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauren_m4
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren_m4 »

i feel like her videos recently have been really lazy and she’s hardly put any effort into them, like the pretending she was at coachella and the day in the life in reverse video seemed different to usual, like she couldn’t really be bothered and didn’t complete the ‘challenges’ properly, anyone know what i mean?

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

lauren_m4 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:37 am
i feel like her videos recently have been really lazy and she’s hardly put any effort into them, like the pretending she was at coachella and the day in the life in reverse video seemed different to usual, like she couldn’t really be bothered and didn’t complete the ‘challenges’ properly, anyone know what i mean?
I agree, but I don’t think that it’s only Ana that this has happened to. So many youtubers who I usually enjoy watching to some extent have become so dull and mundane with the content they’re uploading. A lot of youtubers seem to have lost all of their passion for it. I would say syd and ell are the only channel from that area of YouTube who seem to still be putting a lot of effort into their content and channels

Post by Guest »

The thing that annoys me is shell be like "so much great content coming up you guys aren't even ready my channel will be LIT it's all going to be amazing" then later on the same week she's got a question box up asking for video ideas.

blink
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blink »

Looking forward which video she will post today! I think she has had some good video ideas, but there was a lack of implementation in some clips. Saffron is able to show a much funnier side of herself, Ana should improve in that way.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Shock another video involving McDonald’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learner
Learner

Post by 18337173 »

I commented saying how all her videos nowadays are either McDonald’s related or stupid 24hr challenges. It got quite a lot of likes. Then she deleted it lol.
Guess she knows her content has gone to shit then.

gurugossiplove
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossiplove »

This girl's eating habits are DISGUSTING. Eating McDonald's everyday is too far. Does she even go to school?

Return to “F-K”