Imogen Hudson

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...

Re: Imogen Hudson

Post by Guest »

nkdgal wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:35 am
Her latest video... In response to an assumption that she has drama with a lot of other YouTubers she says that she would never spread rumours about anyone, try influence her subscribers to hate another person or "form an opinion on someone based on her opinion".

You could not make it up. She's literally dedicated entire series' to putting her ex friends on blast, Laura especially - someone that would be known by most people she knows from home or could be easily identified by one of her teenage subscribers if they decided to find out who she was - including telling the world that she shoplifted, slept around and HAD AN ABORTION.

She has no self awareness whatsoever, its actually laughable. Does not surprise me in the slightest that she has fallen out with every friend she has ever had, I've known a few people in my life like this and I've binned off every one of them. Always the victim and literally do not have the ability to evaluate their behaviour and apologise for anything. She genuinely thinks she is perfect, hence the use of the term 'bullied' instead of an argument or falling out like normal people would.

Starts at 6:38 for anyone that cares

Exactly right!! Most people have figured out her as a liar and bullshitter and so glad it’s been said! She’s an awful role model and you tuber, no ones falls out with people that much for no reason! I feel for the young girls who are fooled by her, Laura is most def a sound girl and she can just bullshit about that story for views and to hide the truth, would love to hear from Laura for some truths and anyone else she’s talked about. I don’t trust people who don’t have mates or play victim constantly, be honest and say youve been a prick, I mean in her case I think she has been a massive nasty, unloyal, bad friend/person, she must feel so shit not to be able to admit her being wrong and having to constantly pretend she’s a nice person, it must be exhausting

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

I was looking through her Insta and I found her recent makeup appalling. She’s literally on that gyaru/blackface tier level of dark.

It’s made even more comical by the wide shiny forehead, and the overly blown up pink lips. Maybe it isn’t bad in real life but she’s literally mustard colored now. It’s like she has jaundice.

I hope my screenshot loads...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakes0098 »

Omg her most recent insta post in the bikini. She looks like an 8 year old boy!!!

helsbells123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helsbells123 »

Pancakes0098 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:33 am
Omg her most recent insta post in the bikini. She looks like an 8 year old boy!!!
Haha! I just came on to say the same 😂

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

First of all OMFG why is she wearing her grandmas net curtain and feeling herself in it? And why does her BF look & dress like he’s her Dad?

And secondly she looks a lot like a 13 yr old boy here, and what’s with the pulled up bikini bottoms Image

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

MoanyMinnie wrote:First of all OMFG why is she wearing her grandmas net curtain and feeling herself in it? And why does her BF look & dress like he’s her Dad?

And secondly she looks a lot like a 13 yr old boy here, and what’s with the pulled up bikini bottoms Image
Oh she definitely reads here!!

BJL
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BJL »

Why does she look like she's smelling a bad fart when she's 'singing'

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Did anyone else notice in the last video where she swopped outfits with her dad for the week, at one point they said something like when imogen was fatter, which made me wonder if she doesn't have some sort of ED? And if she considers herself at the start of her YT fat?

whatisaid
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisaid »

So she’s now shilling hair and nail gummies that she’s tried, loved and approved... their first insta post was 20th June, less than two weeks ago.
Reading the comments she just replies anything to anyone she doesn’t actually read what they’re asking. I wanted to comment but I’d get immediately blocked.

helsbells123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helsbells123 »

Oh no. Another cringe insta dancing video with her little sister and mother. 🤦🏾‍♀️

rosiesanatomy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rosiesanatomy »

Oh my god. This is by far one of her worst. I got 40 seconds in and I cannot physically put myself through anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BJL
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BJL »

She definitely has some kind of eating disorder. St least 5 times in her new holiday clothes video she has mentioned how slimming something will be on you/her. She promotes people to be who they are, so why so much emphasis on always looking slim?! Those poor girls who look up to her are constantly being told they should look slim. Sad really

cadburyheroes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cadburyheroes »

BJL wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:51 am
She definitely has some kind of eating disorder. St least 5 times in her new holiday clothes video she has mentioned how slimming something will be on you/her. She promotes people to be who they are, so why so much emphasis on always looking slim?! Those poor girls who look up to her are constantly being told they should look slim. Sad really
In her swapping diets with her sister video, she kept mentioning how big her own portions were and how little her sister was eating..even though she is a child. It is like she's trying to make her viewers think she eats tonnes

Katiew1999
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Katiew1999 »

Can we please talk about how she CONSTANTLY mentions her 'stomach condition'. Oh I cant eat this because of my stomach condition, I cant drink his because of my stomach condtion, putting up stories to let us all know that shes 'not feeling great' because of her bloody stomach condition. At first I felt bad for her, but now its just laughable. She mustn't be as fulfilled with her life as she makes out if she needs constant attention or sympathy from her 'huns'. Shes boring, and somebody needs to put her in her place

Post by Guest »

Whenever I see Imogen and 'Pups' together it makes me cringe for some reason. There's just something not right there and I cannot put my finger on it. How long into their relationship they got engaged? I cannot be bothered to see the Q&A again lol.

angelbabyhehe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by angelbabyhehe »

GUYS - im new here but look at these pictures of Imogen and 'LAURA' (or Fiona, i think thats her real name)...i used to love her so much i cant believe how much she's lied about lip filler smh. Also, even is this Fiona girl has actually done all these terrible things, she was so young, and imagine having all your youth mistakes aired to the world.

bvslingee
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bvslingee »

angelbabyhehe wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:57 am
GUYS - im new here but look at these pictures of Imogen and 'LAURA' (or Fiona, i think thats her real name)...i used to love her so much i cant believe how much she's lied about lip filler smh. Also, even is this Fiona girl has actually done all these terrible things, she was so young, and imagine having all your youth mistakes aired to the world.

you can’t see the picture

poppy310
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by poppy310 »

Her name is Fi Jackson as I saw somebody previously mention. Imogen is horrid for putting stories out there like that for views! She will obviously never paint herself in a bad light and I just wish one of the girls would come out and say something about her. She’s a disgusting person, she probably reads here she’s so obsessed with herself

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

Her hen do looked tragic. The only believable best friend was her mom!

Mamaoftwo91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mamaoftwo91 »

Wow Her hen do video, you can see glimpses of her real personality coming out, she’s awful, that fake nice girl act is slipping. She also seemed even more obnoxious than usual and it seemed like she was drunk, I know she claims to not drink but she seemed drunk to me!

Return to “F-K”