Imogen Hudson

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Justa Girl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Imogen Hudson

Post by Justa Girl »

I would too! I absolutely can’t stand her, she’s so fake. She used Holly Boon’s platform and then dropped her!

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

Was his sister at the wedding?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Sherlockhoes wrote:Was his sister at the wedding?
I can’t see your image? Is it of his sister?

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:09 am
Sherlockhoes wrote:Was his sister at the wedding?
I can’t see your image? Is it of his sister?
A comment on her recent video asking why Spencer doesn’t speak to his family anymore. Imogen replied saying he speaks to his family most days, original comment says she knows the sister and they haven’t spoken in a year

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakes0098 »

Lol Sophia and cinzias most recent podcast they are talking about ghosting a friend because she was being manipulative and mean about people. I am 99% sure this is about imogen. Everything adds up.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Has anyone seen this? I wonder where the hate has been coming from? She says fake accounts so maybe it's someone she knows or just someone that dislikes her that much for no reason without actually knowing her? I thought she was talking about comments here but her thread has been very quiet for months.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

She is transgender, right? It's weird that nobody seems to mention that. I don't care if you get lip injections, fillers or are transgender. But if people are going to call her a liar, then she is lying about being transgender too.

Saltysugar92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Saltysugar92 »

beahunny wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 pm
She is transgender, right? It's weird that nobody seems to mention that. I don't care if you get lip injections, fillers or are transgender. But if people are going to call her a liar, then she is lying about being transgender too.
Honestly don't think she is transgender she's the type of person to come out with something like that.

I did see her video, but couldn't finish watching it, youtubers get hate all the time (unfortunately), why is she suddenly making a crying video about it?

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

She has an Adam's Apple and no hips. The photo in the green bikini shows a male pelvis. This isn't female anatomy.

Saltysugar92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Saltysugar92 »

beahunny wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:54 pm
She has an Adam's Apple and no hips. The photo in the green bikini shows a male pelvis. This isn't female anatomy.

Having 'no hips' doesn't make you transgender some women are just build like that. And when it comes to the adam's apple thyroid issues can cause that too. I just don't think she's transgender and even if she is, it's her choice to come out about it or not. Not coming out doesn't make you a liar. It's a different level to force people to come out. But like I said I just don't think she's transgender.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Even very thin women have hips. It's not something that changes with weight.

The hips on the left are male. The hips on the right are female.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

The reason for the video is because of something that went down on Tattle Life, head on over to her thread there, it's on fire!

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

I've never actually heard of her until what happened here (the hacking thing). I thought the "this has to stop" video was fair. Some people can't handle criticism. If she really is getting death threats then that's a low blow and I frankly haven't seen anyone here make threats like that. But the "The effect of hate" video feels weird? Why upload something like that? It feels very forced. It's painful to look at. I mean if I'm wrong I'm sorry I don't want to shit on a person while they're down, but after looking at a couple other videos she said she went to a school for theatre. Is it real or is it acting?

Return to “F-K”