KiKi Chanel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KiKi Chanel

Post by LightBlueSky »

She claims to be a vegan but then eats macdonalds fries, and when she got candy for christmas she was like ‘They got me all vegan candy - well maybe there’s gelatine in some of them but whatever’ :roll: Yeah great vegan you are :rofl:

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

LightBlueSky wrote:She claims to be a vegan but then eats macdonalds fries, and when she got candy for christmas she was like ‘They got me all vegan candy - well maybe there’s gelatine in some of them but whatever’ :roll: Yeah great vegan you are :rofl:
I could see her quitting veganism sometime in the near future. She's already admittedly a junk food vegan. She seems to be serious about buying vegan foods/finding vegan restaurants/etc, but then she says stuff like that about the candy & it makes you wonder what she does off-camera. She's still pretty young, though. My actions/choices at that age were...not the greatest LOL so she's got time to change/improve/etc.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

How old is she though? She doesn't seem too crazy young to me compared to her immaturity levels. She's got to be in her midi 20's no?

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

cherryGummybear wrote:How old is she though? She doesn't seem too crazy young to me compared to her immaturity levels. She's got to be in her midi 20's no?
She’s 23 I’m 95% sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Following.

I was on neither Kiki / Tati side, they are both drama queen. Kiki was so I have to do this "emergency" review to bring justice to light, but I feel Tati feed her minions with hate.

But why vegan this or vegan that, she could just call herself vegetarian and eat vegan food most the time.

I followed her because I like some of her fashion haul, then unsub because of her personality, resub her after the Tati mess, but the vlogmas kill me and I unsub because I could not stand all those vlogmas youtubers, they just fill with my recommendation with the most boring shit.

aubreyyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aubreyyyy »

I feel like she used to be pretty funny and I actually really enjoyed her content. Her vlogmas 2018 was just depressing honestly. It was so hard to watch her alone in her apartment all day, looking all dirty and greasy with no shower or makeup, complaining about the advent calenders. Half the time she didn't even do them. Her attitude has changed for the worse. She's crossed the line from being sarcastic and funny to rude and snobby. Her channel is soo boring now, her makeup videos were actually okay to watch and now you can tell she has no interest. You can tell she's just not putting any effort into her channel anymore. Disappointing.

britth201
Talker
Talker

Post by britth201 »

aubreyyyy wrote:I feel like she used to be pretty funny and I actually really enjoyed her content. Her vlogmas 2018 was just depressing honestly. It was so hard to watch her alone in her apartment all day, looking all dirty and greasy with no shower or makeup, complaining about the advent calenders. Half the time she didn't even do them. Her attitude has changed for the worse. She's crossed the line from being sarcastic and funny to rude and snobby. Her channel is soo boring now, her makeup videos were actually okay to watch and now you can tell she has no interest. You can tell she's just not putting any effort into her channel anymore. Disappointing.
Agreed. Her and her boyfriends life seems so boring and lonely

Cotton_Candy
Learner
Learner

Post by Cotton_Candy »

Didnt really like her latest haul
Only the dresses were cute.
Plus I do not like watching try in hauls where people stuck in their stomach.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

Cotton_Candy wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am
Didnt really like her latest haul
Only the dresses were cute.
Plus I do not like watching try in hauls where people stuck in their stomach.
really wish she considered ironing the dresses before showing them off

MoJoRo
Learner
Learner

Post by MoJoRo »

Anyone catch her Jaclyn Hill lipstick review? I was in the middle of watching it and she deleted the video. Interesting.

britth201
Talker
Talker

Post by britth201 »

MoJoRo wrote:Anyone catch her Jaclyn Hill lipstick review? I was in the middle of watching it and she deleted the video. Interesting.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

did anyone watch her NYC vlog? all she did was shop at Express, Sephora, Forever 21 (stores that are nationwide), eat at the same veg restaurants she did last time, stay at the same spot. also saying her favorite part of NYC is times square...... girl. she talks a lot about moving to NYC and Jarvis even called her out visiting and actually living here are two different things. as someone from NY I think she’d be in for a rude awakening if she actually came here. despite this I really hope she does move here and shares it online. should be interesting to watch.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ew I avoid Times Square like the plague unless I have tourist friends that need to see it

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

MoJoRo wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm
Anyone catch her Jaclyn Hill lipstick review? I was in the middle of watching it and she deleted the video. Interesting.

I did. She tried the lippies on, mentioned RawBeauty and a few other videos, mentioned that the microscope was over the top and that it was unecessary. She touched on her feelings of JH and was still stanning her. She still used that toxic shit on her mouth because she didn't see anything wrong with hers. She lighty touched on issues and said maybe wait till the kinks are worked out because they are such beautiful shades etc etc.. I did not see any haters in her comments. People were pointing out that other influencers had taken down thier reviews and that the fuzzies were mold... and i think she had a change of heart. She claimed it was people hating in the comments without critical thinking and she couldn't be bothered to deal with them. She is a damn liar. Legit. She is a dumbass liar. Hope her lippies don't start blooming fuzzies in her drawer. 😉
:love2: :love2:

ZoeyCat
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeyCat »

why is she so obsessed with posting about MLM's? I'd say it's becoming an unhealthy obsession for her.

Laloo0695
Learner
Learner

Post by Laloo0695 »

ZoeyCat wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:53 am
why is she so obsessed with posting about MLM's? I'd say it's becoming an unhealthy obsession for her.
I think she is using that for growing her channel and probably hoping she will gain more followers, exposure, go viral.

ZoeyCat
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeyCat »

She switches between acting like a snob/valley girl and being an “intellectual” person who knows all. 2 annoying traits that I find Tati to have. Not relatable or down to earth imo.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She messed up her chance already didn’t she go semi viral with her Sephora video ? Just became a cheap carbon copy

ZoeyCat
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeyCat »

Yeah I think she messed up her chance. She treats yt more like a chore than something that is exciting for her, which is expected for a lot of stale channels.

I’m just curious what she’s gonna do with her degree? YT won’t last forever for her as a source of income. Can u imagine her working at a regular job with annoying coworkers and a demanding boss? She seems like she would think she’s so above it all lol

SouthernKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by SouthernKitty »

The comment on not wanting to help anyone start a youtube channel was so telling. I hope I never feel like that. IMO that's messed up.

Return to “F-K”