KiKi Chanel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
teresaguidice
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KiKi Chanel

Post by teresaguidice »

Her content has become so dull. I used to look forward to her Vlogmas, but it wasn't as entertaining as past years. Also realizing she and Jarvis are Trump supporters sealed the deal so I finally unfollowed and unsubscribed.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

What made you realize they support Trump?

thespottedleopard
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thespottedleopard »

I googled this hard and can find no evidence that either of them are Trump supporters, other than someone saying claiming it on a reddit thread calling her Tomi Lahren, and someone else saying she retweeted Ann Coulter, but her Twitter is gone. I find it very hard to believe as she comes across a very moral and ethical person and the two of them are definitely intelligent. where or what makes you think this?

bb67
Learner
Learner

Post by bb67 »

I've never seen anyone move so much. They left Chicago in June to settle in Ohio for Jarvis's new job; had a big, tumultuous move and now they just bought a house and are moving again. I would go insane moving that often. I found the listing for their new house on Redfin - they paid $407K so she must be doing well with her channels even though she doesn't post much. I guess those sponsorships pay well.

henriettadorine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by henriettadorine »

thespottedleopard wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:02 pm
I googled this hard and can find no evidence that either of them are Trump supporters, other than someone saying claiming it on a reddit thread calling her Tomi Lahren, and someone else saying she retweeted Ann Coulter, but her Twitter is gone. I find it very hard to believe as she comes across a very moral and ethical person and the two of them are definitely intelligent. where or what makes you think this?

BookishBarbie
Learner
Learner

Post by BookishBarbie »

She seemed popular because of her anti-mlm content but she’s always been a pretty awful person. She reminds me of KarinaKaboom, being hateful just because she can. The anti-mlm community can’t already be too much sometimes, we don’t need people like her who go out of their way to be awful.
My tears are nonexistent, help!

Lollygagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Lollygagger »

She was so offended that her neighbor asked her to turn off her light lol. It must be exhausting to go through life always on the defense and acting like everything is a war.

mooncrystalpower
Learner
Learner

Post by mooncrystalpower »

This girl. I got into her videos a little before the pandemic hit, and I think I greatly misread her character. I enjoyed her sassy humor and took it as tongue in cheek. Some of it was even self depreciating, so I thought she was intelligent and self aware. I did note her shopping addiction, but I'm not going to dislike someone from that alone as I've had similar issues in the past. Despite her super nice looking apartment she lived in then, I found I could relate to her. Then she started streaming on Twitch and I read the thread on BGC about what a raging asshole she really is and kind of just noped out.

Recently, out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I watched a couple newer videos of hers and wow. Idk if she was always like this or if she's gotten worse but holy crap is she confrontational and reactive! It was the one where she's bitching about the gorgeous house she probably would have never been able to afford without her husband. Girl! Most millennials (and older gen zs) literally can't even afford houses right now! Count yourself lucky and stop being an ungrateful brat! Then she went on and on talking shit about the plumber and how she bitched out the company rep over the phone. She's become the exact Karen she looks like she is. I'm not surprised she got into it with her neighbor about something stupid. I'd hate to live next to her.

She did mentioned that she's going to make content about budgeting and cheap Aldi meal prep, which I would actually love to watch but not from her.

perspicacity7
Learner
Learner

Post by perspicacity7 »

Her new vlog "subway is now public enemy #1"- like I hope she's completely joking. I know some of it is 100% tongue-in-cheek but girl. She needs anger management classes.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

How is she only 27? I pegged her at least 10 years older.
That Girl!

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:36 pm
How is she only 27? I pegged her at least 10 years older.
Because she’s hateful. Always has a wince on her face…. Always complaining. She’s so miserable with life it’s horribly annoying. And her tanning and bleach blond her really age her. I used to like her vlogs but I cannot stand it any longer. She is just always disgusted with everything… hateful for no reason.. and CONSTANTLY shopping to fill the void in her. Literally buys like 15 new items a day…It’s so ridiculous. Idk how Jarvis puts up with her.

AmazonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmazonQueen »

Her shopping addiction is out of control, buys all of the Taylor Swift merch in existence and now she's moving on to Olivia Rodriguo. Her life is so empty and devoid of any meaning or purpose so she uses shopping as a dopamine rush. I'm so tired of clicking on a vlog and it's like 50% shopping/opening packages when she is constantly announcing doing a low/no buy. Her discord stans aren't helping her either by shipping her all this crap in her P.O. box. I do want better for her but I don't think she will ever take steps to making a better life for herself. She doesn't even try to make real friends or find a community in Ohio. Even if she just volunteered or did a part time job to get out of the house, it would change a lot for her.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

I just now payed attention to her views as well. She is literally making zero money on YouTube. Jarvis must have a good job to support her. With her endless shopping and their huge house. Plus all those TVs they buy. Her lifestyle is outrageous. And sad. I cannot get over her shopping addiction fr. I would CUT HER OFF if I were Jarvis. Seriously no way YouTube pays for even 1/5 of what she spends on useless shit each month lol

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

I have tried to watch her but lately I find it difficult to get through a video. The ridiculous amount of money she spends on crap that she simply doesn't need is ludicrous. What I really find annoying especially during her Christmas vlogs is that she refuses to make a purchase for anyone unless she buys the same item for herself. I just think that is so unnecessary. She literally gets multiple packages delivered every day. Where is all that money coming from. So unfair to Jarvis to have to pay all the bill related to their home, vehicles, etc while she goes on a spending frenzy every single day. She ought to be making equal house, utility, auto etc payments to Jarvis. She seems to think all the money from YouTube content is for her and her alone. Why does he put up with her shit.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

Pandasparkle
Learner
Learner

Post by Pandasparkle »

Her latest video on TJMAX ... why is she hating ? It's basically just door dashing. She seems mad she didn't think of it. She should be shopping like those shoppers in the videos do. Since she's got enough rich followers. And the fact she sent one of her guy followers over there to troll the girl was sad and she cackled laughing about it. It wasn't funny. I wouldn't try on anything for a guy either. The whole thing came across that she was just mad these people are buying things so she can't get them since she is such an obsessive collector. Not everything has to be aEsThEtiC and BEIGE.

Her overconsumption is just gross. She makes a whole video bashing discount stores and people "buying stuff up" while she's got a STOCKPILE of cups she NEVER uses sitting in her kitchen!

So much for her new years resolution to get healthy. She did what 5? work outs this year. Her and her husband have really gotten out of shape I mean he must have put on over 100lbs from eating taco bell and frozen meals every day. Her "new recipe" vlog was just sad. She is just a miserable person for no reason.

AmazonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmazonQueen »

I think most of her income is coming from Twitch at this point. I had to stop watching her daily vlogs because they are so incredibly boring and pointless.. if your life isn't interesting enough to vlog every day then just don't? Stick to a weekly vlog instead? Most of the vlogs is just catfish rants or opening packages. How are people who are in a recession right now even able to enjoy this crap? And then she has the audacity to do a capitalism/recession/inflation rant like once a month on her twitch with all her mindless spending?

Pandasparkle
Learner
Learner

Post by Pandasparkle »

She is living in a different world.
She didn’t get a wake up call going to LA then she is just clueless.

When she was “decluttering”… that’s always an eye roll. She keeps everything and gets rid of like 2 things. Why do you need a tshirt and sweatshirt of every university you’ve never been to? Not to mention a tshirt of every state you’ve never been to? That’s not style it’s lame.

How many days until she whips out that disgusting brown sweater and puts a xxxl for big men’s puffer vest on top of it? Her style sucks. She is such a Karen now that she might as well chop all her hair off and put the blue light glasses back on.

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

OK, before I rant, I would like to say that I understand everyone has different taste. Someone's opinion of what looks good is not the same as someone else. That being said, that tree actually triggered me. It's the opposite of "expensive" looking or "department store". What did she do with that ribbon? You don't put ribbons on a tree like that. There's a way to use inexpensive decorations and make them look expensive. This was not it. How is Jarvis ok with her wasting so much money on cheap shit??! And the poor guy has to act like he loves whatever her latest flash-in-the-pan crafting projects.
She has no taste, and she gets an idea in her head and buys all the things, and a week later she's on to something else. I actually think she's an intelligent woman, but she's wasting her life chasing after something she just can't find.
Ok. Rant over.

Pandasparkle
Learner
Learner

Post by Pandasparkle »

I don't think her husband cares about anything other than food and video games and that latest thanksgiving "meal" looked absolutely disgusting. I think she could've spent way less money overall and got a nicer tree that looked good without needing a million decorations, but we know that isn't her style. She's already got 4 trees. Why doesn't she have any outside yet? hahaha

pumpkinshardrollsham
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinshardrollsham »

I literally just found this page after Googling to see if anyone else found her as annoying as I did. At this point I am giving her vlogs hate-watch views. The sheer amount she spends on useless crap that is literally just going to end up in a landfill eventually is gross. The most recent one I've watched was her Christmas decorating one and my god. "I've got to go back to Walmart" because she just had to have those hideous poinsettias to put in one of her FOUR TREES. She's got to have some kind of shopping addiction, that's the only explanation for it. Every vlog she's all "Gotta run errands" and the errands are literally just daily trips to Homegoods, Dollar Tree, and Hobby Lobby. I wonder what her husband does for a living for her to be able to have this kind of frivolous lifestyle. Either he brings home bank or they're in credit card debt up to their eyeballs. She needs to just make the title of her vlog channel "Look What I Bought Today" because that's all it is. I about flipped my desk over when she's like "Yeah, I'm diamond at Ulta and Rouge at Sephora" that is AT LEAST $2,200 at those two stores combined in 11 months. I almost feel like Jarvis might say something to her about her spending because every like 5th or 6th vlog or so there will be a mention of doing something "on a budget" but then the next day she's got a Sephora haul all like "Yeah I didn't really like this but I felt like I needed it" ARGH lol thank you for listening.

Return to “F-K”