Haley Pham

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
taani-partner
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Pham

Post by taani-partner »

I find it odd that she's asking on her instagram story for video ideas .... didn't she brag about how she had planned the entire january like ... back in december already? or am I starting to imagine things?
also didn't expect the traphamily channel to die this fast.

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

Apparently she took down her most recent video because the comments were roasting her hard. Anyone catch it before it went poof?

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

hhalehh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 am
Apparently she took down her most recent video because the comments were roasting her hard. Anyone catch it before it went poof?
Unless it was only very briefly up, I don't think she deleted her most recent video. I checked both her main account and vlog channel and both have videos within the last week and what I last remember seeing. Checking Socialblade, I see that Haley lost nearly six million views on January 7th. Based on the average views she gets, I imagine that must mean she deleted at least ~3 videos unless she deleted two of her most viewed ones.

I just checked Twitter and apparently a new video was deleted within an hour or so of going up. It was called "I Got Tik Tok Famous". Based on that, I'm wondering if the problem isn't that Haley deleted it out of being roasted, but that some copywrite music was on it and she needed to edit the video to avoid being demonetized.

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

gibson5858 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 am
hhalehh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 am
Unless it was only very briefly up, I don't think she deleted her most recent video. I checked both her main account and vlog channel and both have videos within the last week and what I last remember seeing. Checking Socialblade, I see that Haley lost nearly six million views on January 7th. Based on the average views she gets, I imagine that must mean she deleted at least ~3 videos unless she deleted two of her most viewed ones.

I just checked Twitter and apparently a new video was deleted within an hour or so of going up. It was called "I Got Tik Tok Famous". Based on that, I'm wondering if the problem isn't that Haley deleted it out of being roasted, but that some copywrite music was on it and she needed to edit the video to avoid being demonetized.
I think it was up super briefly, I'm going based on her instagram stories. Apparently she's reposting it though! I screenshotted her Instagram stories talking about deleting it:
Screenshot_20200117-100330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-100334_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-100345_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

Now I'm legitimately curious as to what the comments were like if they caused her to delete the video so quickly. haha

She's shown in the past that she's able to ignore hate she's getting in comments, so it seems out of character for her to be so sensitive towards this video.

Even though she claims Tik Tok is mostly just a goof, I do suspect that she's finding a lot of appeal being over on Tik Tok. If she could make some good money there, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd dump Youtube for it. She already has 105 videos over there and kept posting videos there in December after her mysterious "I can't continue Vlogmas because of family matters" despite it occurring after she some meltdowns on Vlogmas due to frustrations that it wasn't working out like she imagined. Tik Tok being all about low effort and tons of content? Sounds like Haley's dream.

cloudhopper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cloudhopper »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:59 am
New thread name ideas?
Well since she’s just announced her podcast called ‘Call Me Candid’, maybe we could play on that? Like Call Me Clueless or Call Me Privileged or something?

krimewatch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by krimewatch »

is there a new thread yet..?

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

Has anyone listened to the podcast?

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

Sorry to double post, but the sponsorship in the new Traphamily video was so awkward. I feel like they're only posting on that channel because they have an ad.

Return to “F-K”