Haley Pham

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Pham

Post by carlinn »

Looks like something from Big Comfy Couch threw up, not retro lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

I can kinda understand the clothes. I’m okay with paying a little more for clothes if it’s known, states, and proven that they’re made ethically. But also, why would I buy it when I could say, find a yellow sweater from a thrift store and use transfer paper to put patterns on it?

shormps14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shormps14 »

I think the clothes would be cuter if it didn’t have those two random little confetti ass patterns. Something about it makes me cringe, I feel like that’s when it ventures from vintage design into clown clothes/baby clothes for me. It’s my type of aesthetic, so I am in her target audience (I have her girlypop merch). I won’t be saying much since this is only the first launch but I do agree with people, she should’ve switched the colors and made it a bit more versatile for people. I was confused as to why she didn’t since she did it with her merch, I think a lot of girlypops would’ve liked a baby blue version of her top better.

Also can confirm you can get something close to this at the thrift but not really in my case. I have A LOT of jackets that look like this that I’ve gotten from the thrift.

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

Why did she use the pattern from a sugar daddy candy? Image

askthatgorl
Talker
Talker

Post by askthatgorl »

She’s in shane’s latest video about 24 mins in. I don’t cosign Jeffree or Shane so i dont find this to be a good look.

madedede
Learner
Learner

Post by madedede »

jwyn1 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 am
Why did she use the pattern from a sugar daddy candy? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 16e91f.jpg

HAHAHAHA. Omg. :rofl:

I find the clothes to be so incredibly ugly, especially the joggers. And WHY does a clothing launch = a business?????? :roll:

ImpressiveCat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ImpressiveCat »

I watched one of her videos for the first time in a long time - first one with their new dog. That stupid voice she does for that dog - I want to pull my hair out (or her extensions out, tbh). Literally grating. I had to click off. “Mudder” has to be the most irritating word.

shesofunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shesofunny »

Personally, I like the crewneck a lot. I really like that you don't have to upsize it if you want that baggy look, I think that's something a lot more brands should roll out since oversized is a big trend. I think it has that "retro" vibe she was going for HOWEVER the joggers are just not it. It's clear that the top and bottom cannot be worn together in a way that doesn't look like pajamas. I have no need for scrunchies so comment on that. The socks are cool too, but again, not worth the price they are at. Everything is completely overpriced. If she's been working on this for over a year, she should have more stuff to go with the patterns and stuff. Like I think someone earlier said a planner/bullet journal would've gone well with this rollout.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

askthatgorl wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:51 pm
gurucrew wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:45 pm
I have no desire to wear bowling alley carpet on my body. BUT, I do actually think the joggers are well done. Of course this will sell out for Christmas, but there is sooo much "vintage" to be found at thrift stores and online, there's just no need to buy this crap. "The possibilities are endless?" Seriously. It's yellow. I don't mind the baggy look, I think plenty of people can pull it off, but this is waaay too baggy. I hate how she wears those XL hoodies anyway, and this just looks way worse. Also I hate when sweatshirts are too big like this because you can feel the heat woosh around in your arms lol. Also she spent so much time in that video talking about being nervous for the photos, omg you're wearing pajamas! And note on the website products, "Designed by Haley Pham."
I’ll be interested in how much she sells during the holidays, so far majority of her comments are echoing your sentiments about the style/colors, saying it’s flat out too expansive, or that they don’t see how this isn’t any different from a merch store. One person went as far as to say that not only is she pronouncing “reprise” wrong but is using the definition incorrectly. Yikes.

She’s definitely being picked apart more than usual. Fans are even questioning the quality and sales pitch of this video. She’s got ample room to improve her business skills so I’m curious how she responds to the complaints because I feel like her explaining the “phone scam” came off way batter than I expected.
lol even Emma Chamberlin's merch is less, like who does Haley think she is????

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

Haley's latest Instastory hypes Phamfriday where she's brainstorming ideas for new merch. Because clearly a week after announcing an ugly clothing line (Which has completely overtaken her two channels and Instagram) with nonstop talk and a couple of weeks after releasing a limited edition Narcissist Online, shy in person, she clearly needs to be releasing more merchandise because her fans just doesn't have enough options in recent weeks.

Hopefully her Girlypops will keep buying plenty of merchandise so that in 2020 or 2021 she can move into a larger mansion and we can hear about how this current mansion just wasn't good enough for her.

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

pham.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

hhalehh wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:43 pm
pham.PNG
Lmao so stupid

dadadadadanceee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dadadadadanceee »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:50 pm
their chemistry...was not there. She seemed so irritated by him throughout the whole video.
I don't watch Haley at all. I'm a Trahan subscriber and only catch glimpses of her from his channel. I don't have strong opinions one way or another about her but Ryan's "I wrote my girlfriend a love song" video really stood out to me because of how uncomfortable she seemed around him. Her laughs seemed very forced and I got a general vibe that she didn't find him funny. Who knows, maybe she was having an off day or they'd just had a fight etc, but it was mad uncomfortable to watch and it's actually how I ended up here lol because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on it.
I could be wrong, but I went back to re-watch that love song video after reading this, and I think he took it down....weird. Also, I don’t think he’s super active on Instagram, but I didn’t see him post anything about retro reprise when it launched (maybe I missed it)...but seems like something a boyfriend with a following would do...

nevesnow
Learner
Learner

Post by nevesnow »

holy crap her vlog channel views are WAY down...she still has less than 100k views on one that she posted more than 24 hours ago I think. and one she posted a week ago barely has 100k views. just a few months ago she was getting over 300k views on almost every vlog.

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

nevesnow wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 am
holy crap her vlog channel views are WAY down...she still has less than 100k views on one that she posted more than 24 hours ago I think. and one she posted a week ago barely has 100k views. just a few months ago she was getting over 300k views on almost every vlog.
Her subscribers are still dropping too. As her vlog channel doesn't have as many subscribers as her main channel, social blade is showing every time she loses a thousand subscribers. Things looked like they were finally starting to settle down some on her vlog channel after the whole Greece incident at the start of November with her gaining an overall 2,000 subscribers (700k -> 702k) between Halloween and Nov 3rd (For Halloween, she was probably already really close to crossing that next thousand threshold (701k), but gaining a full 1,000 in a couple of days to reach another 1,000 for Nov 3rd (702k) was a good sign). So at the start of November, things were looking up. By November 13, she lost a 1,000 (Back to 701k), which isn't that big of a concern since she likely didn't go too far past 702k in the first place. Then on November 21st, she lost a thousand (700k). The very next day, she lost another thousand (699k). On Nov 24, she lost yet another thousands (698k). The big one was yesterday when she lost two thousand subscribers to make her current subscriber count on her vlog channel be 696,000.

Her main channel reflects similar loses, but the updates take longer to show up due to her needing 10k subscriber differences for social blade to show changes. On November 11th, she lost 10k (2.22 million), which is about the same time that she first lost that 1k subscribers on her vlog channel on Nov 13th. Then on November 25th, she lost another 10k (current sub count of 2.21 million), which is right in the heart of Haley losing subscribers ever since she announced the creation of Retro Reprise.

It seems like these results have hit the Traphamily account to a lesser degree. Around Halloween, they were bringing in about 1k new subscribers every day. Then by mid November, it became every other day, and then every few days. Now they haven't gained a thousand subscribers in a week. That really stands out when a month ago, they had gained 8k subscribers in a week.

To sum it all up, at least for her subscriber count, just since the initial tease of Retro Reprise, subscribers have been leaving with it only increasing as Haley dedicates more videos to her company.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

dadadadadanceee wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:41 pm
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:50 pm
their chemistry...was not there. She seemed so irritated by him throughout the whole video.
I don't watch Haley at all. I'm a Trahan subscriber and only catch glimpses of her from his channel. I don't have strong opinions one way or another about her but Ryan's "I wrote my girlfriend a love song" video really stood out to me because of how uncomfortable she seemed around him. Her laughs seemed very forced and I got a general vibe that she didn't find him funny. Who knows, maybe she was having an off day or they'd just had a fight etc, but it was mad uncomfortable to watch and it's actually how I ended up here lol because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on it.
I could be wrong, but I went back to re-watch that love song video after reading this, and I think he took it down....weird. Also, I don’t think he’s super active on Instagram, but I didn’t see him post anything about retro reprise when it launched (maybe I missed it)...but seems like something a boyfriend with a following would do...
He also didn't post anything about it on Instagram, at least not permanently. It's probably because Ryan and Haley have incredibly different demographics. Haley's audience and the target of the clothing line are young girls. Whereas it seems Ryan's audience is older and male leaning. Unlikely that someone who found out about Haley through Ryan would want those clothes. However, it's weird to not even retweet her announcement or link.

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

Ryan doesn't seem overly active on social media though. On Instagram, he's only had three posts thus far in the month. On Twitter, it seems like he has a few days where he's active and then he disappears for a couple of weeks.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

gibson5858 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:25 pm
nevesnow wrote:
Her subscribers are still dropping too. As her vlog channel doesn't have as many subscribers as her main channel, social blade is showing every time she loses a thousand subscribers. Things looked like they were finally starting to settle down some on her vlog channel after the whole Greece incident at the start of November with her gaining an overall 2,000 subscribers (700k -> 702k) between Halloween and Nov 3rd (For Halloween, she was probably already really close to crossing that next thousand threshold (701k), but gaining a full 1,000 in a couple of days to reach another 1,000 for Nov 3rd (702k) was a good sign). So at the start of November, things were looking up. By November 13, she lost a 1,000 (Back to 701k), which isn't that big of a concern since she likely didn't go too far past 702k in the first place. Then on November 21st, she lost a thousand (700k). The very next day, she lost another thousand (699k). On Nov 24, she lost yet another thousands (698k). The big one was yesterday when she lost two thousand subscribers to make her current subscriber count on her vlog channel be 696,000.

Her main channel reflects similar loses, but the updates take longer to show up due to her needing 10k subscriber differences for social blade to show changes. On November 11th, she lost 10k (2.22 million), which is about the same time that she first lost that 1k subscribers on her vlog channel on Nov 13th. Then on November 25th, she lost another 10k (current sub count of 2.21 million), which is right in the heart of Haley losing subscribers ever since she announced the creation of Retro Reprise.

It seems like these results have hit the Traphamily account to a lesser degree. Around Halloween, they were bringing in about 1k new subscribers every day. Then by mid November, it became every other day, and then every few days. Now they haven't gained a thousand subscribers in a week. That really stands out when a month ago, they had gained 8k subscribers in a week.

To sum it all up, at least for her subscriber count, just since the initial tease of Retro Reprise, subscribers have been leaving with it only increasing as Haley dedicates more videos to her company.
Well I’m sure Haley is losing subscribers, these losses are more likely from YouTube deleting inactive accounts as they do every year at this time.

gibson5858
Learner
Learner

Post by gibson5858 »

sofetchxox wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 pm
Well I’m sure Haley is losing subscribers, these losses are more likely from YouTube deleting inactive accounts as they do every year at this time.
Doesn't that just happen all in one day? In the case of Haley's vlog channel, it wouldn't explain why she kept losing subs on multiple days. Ryan's sub count didn't go down (In fact, he's gained 60k since the start of November).

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

nevesnow wrote:
Three days later it's only at 93k views ... sucks for her.

Return to “F-K”