KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Post by randomMcRandom »

hater gator wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 pm
^omg yes to this. Im about to rant yall. I started watching her years and years ago when she was just a cute, basic girl who loved dance and went to lots of music festivals, and wore that sort of cute American apparel/UO look that was popular at the time. Her glow-down has been straight up tragic. First of all, how do you have all that money to afford living in NYC and buying lots of expensive, drab, stinky-looking clothing and your hair looks like that??? Her mousy roots showing through paired with that unflattering blue-black dye makes her look like she just dips her hair in black ink periodically and calls it a day. She looks so washed out, grey, and unhealthy all the time compared to how she used to look.

And my god the way she dresses. She could write a guide on how to make yourself look as dusty and shitty as possible while obscuring your gorgeous, modelesque body and spending inordinate amounts of money to *look* like you can only afford goodwill. It’s almost offensive to me how purposefully bad she dresses, it’s not even fun and unique, it’s so utterly contrived and ugly, and just rips off the whole “e-girl/e-boy” trend and mixes it with looking like an early 2000s h*roin addict.

I had high hopes for her getting into fashion and moving to nyc but pretty much anyone could copy her entire wardrobe/look with one afternoon at their local goodwill. Maybe this breakup will spur some changes in her look/vibe but I think the vegan diet has somehow starved the part of her brain that processes style. She’s a beautiful girl!! And I am compelled to put her in a floral sundress and sandals! I support everyone doing their own thing but I would be lying if I didn’t say she is my #1 What Not To Wear personal project candidate. Oh kenzie gorl.
YES these are the rants I come here for! Like, fuck, if you wanna wear all drab colors and shit can you at least wear something fitted? Her obsession with dark hair is also tragic to me .. her natural hair color a dark blonde / light brown that is fucking gorgeous with her eye color, eyebrows, and skin tone and instead she goes for shitty boxed black dye I SIMPLY CANNOT!

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

I'm so sad she deleted all her old vlogtobers and vlogmas on her vlogging channel.

But I have to say even with her COVID-19 vlog, she seems to be returning to a glimmer of her former self? She seems to be happier and although her clothes are still bland, she seems to be trying some new things. And even the hoops are back. Idk, it gives me hope that Kailee is doing better.

Also, she goes out with Lexie Lombard and others but we never see that side of life. There's an occasional shot of her in Lexie's vlogs

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

Is she still with Avery? Or does she have a new beau?

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

debbie101 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:44 pm
Is she still with Avery? Or does she have a new beau?
On her tumblr she said she and Avery broke up and that's she's now dating someone new.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't think she actually had covid19, it sounds like she just had the regular flu. Good for her for isolating after though. Kailee has always struck me as one of the more mature girls who came out of that whole group/era. I'd love to know what her new bf does.

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

I noticed ever since she broke up Avery, she has slowly but surely not dressed like him anymore and she generally looks alot...cleaner. Good for her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

debbie101 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm
I noticed ever since she broke up Avery, she has slowly but surely not dressed like him anymore and she generally looks alot...cleaner. Good for her.
I think her style looks pretty much the same lol

hannahmontana
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hannahmontana »

Does anyone know where I can watch her deleted videos? Are there any archives?

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

debbie101 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm
I agree with this, her style is still the same edgy Euro-Tokio vegan vibe, but she is looking more put-together with it. Her hair is neater. You can even slightly see the outline of her body sometimes, lol.

I think she looks great with the hoops back in and with her hair pulled back.

I'm so glad she's back on Youtube a little more. She seems happy.

freshavocadoo
Learner
Learner

Post by freshavocadoo »

hi! i just started watching her vids recently and i rly like her content also she seems rly chill, but does anybody know if she comes from money? i mean that apartment she lives in looks expensive, does she make that much money with her brand an youtube alone?

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

freshavocadoo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46 am
hi! i just started watching her vids recently and i rly like her content also she seems rly chill, but does anybody know if she comes from money? i mean that apartment she lives in looks expensive, does she make that much money with her brand an youtube alone?
I really don't think she comes from a lot of money. I feel like she's just relatively responsible with her spending.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's actually one of the few youtubers from that era that doesn't come from money or at least an upper middle class background, what she has is all her.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:42 pm
She's actually one of the few youtubers from that era that doesn't come from money or at least an upper middle class background, what she has is all her.
It's one of the reasons she is so fascinating as a YouTuber even if she is a bit of a weirdo. I've watched her for a long time and I laughed at her idea of moving to NYC by herself and supporting herself and doing "Fashion". . I thought it's a nice dream, but you need a rich mommy and a rich daddy to pay for it. Girls from WV from regular middle class families do not get to live that life. I thought, she'll go there and fail miserably and then go do something else with her life, but it'll be a good experience to fail. When you're young it's better to try a dream and fail than it is to not try it and always wonder "what if?"

But I was so wrong. She did it! And she did the SHIT out of it, starting her own company and all. It's why I say I think she's wonderful LOL.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

randomMcRandom wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:11 pm
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:42 pm
It's one of the reasons she is so fascinating as a YouTuber even if she is a bit of a weirdo. I've watched her for a long time and I laughed at her idea of moving to NYC by herself and supporting herself and doing "Fashion". . I thought it's a nice dream, but you need a rich mommy and a rich daddy to pay for it. Girls from WV from regular middle class families do not get to live that life. I thought, she'll go there and fail miserably and then go do something else with her life, but it'll be a good experience to fail. When you're young it's better to try a dream and fail than it is to not try it and always wonder "what if?"

But I was so wrong. She did it! And she did the SHIT out of it, starting her own company and all. It's why I say I think she's wonderful LOL.
I agree. Say what you want about her style, choice in significant others, or whatever else she does that annoys people, but I don't think anyone expected her to be able to stay in NYC long term and work in fashion. It's pretty impressive and clearly took a lot of hard work. Not to say she didnt privilege from being skinny, pretty, and white... but she did accomplish a lot that many people in her situation would fail at.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

In her new Q&A she speaks about her relation with Avery.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I think a lot of people didn't realize how much these girls were making when they were younger, a lot were already making six figures in high school. And even if she wasn't making quite that, she went into college making more than a lot of starting salaries for first jobs out of college. IDK financially I knew she'd be fine in NYC

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:09 am
I think a lot of people didn't realize how much these girls were making when they were younger, a lot were already making six figures in high school.
Shit, I knew they were making money but I had no idea it was that much. I assumed it was more like $30-$50k/yr after taxes. I know that in the early 2010s Google had VERY strict rules against talking about how much you made. If you broke rank and shared that info they would kill your account and there was nothing you could do (TOS violation, Google had free reign to do so) So no one talked about it.

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

I think her new boyfriend is this guy called Siggy Bodolai (@sigsigsig on Instagram). She posted a story of him and he reposted it on his own IG.

Jju28
Learner
Learner

Post by Jju28 »

horcrux_dr wrote:I think her new boyfriend is this guy called Siggy Bodolai (@sigsigsig on Instagram). She posted a story of him and he reposted it on his own IG.
Not sure if I believe it’s her boyfriend or not yet but whoever that guy is has like 7k followers and one of them is Gigi hadid lol. That’s pretty cool

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Lexie responded to a comment on her own video that Kailee has a car. Idk why that was so surprising to me but I guess Kailee doesn't seem like the type to own a car in NYC and I thought it was really expensive to own one there

Return to “F-K”