KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LoulouVi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Post by LoulouVi »

horcrux_dr wrote:Does anyone else think Kailee is doing so much more work for the brand than Avery? He gets to be in school finishing up his degree while she ships out orders and runs around to factories? I hope she is compensated more than him for this. Maybe Avery does more stuff we don't see?
I thought about this.
It's difficult to say how work load is divided.

Kailee seems to be more of the heavy lifting, but that could be just because he can't do that from Indiana.
Or, it could be he invested more money, and he is maybe paying for that part of the job.
They don't tell us.

He changes subject so much when he speaks, and he is difficul to undersand anyway for me.
I think that for the name staats he said something like it was an "organic, natural, ambiguous" process.
A process that's natural and ambiguous at the same time, really dude?
Apparently your education is expensive. At the very least, your presentation needs work.

Kailee is a lot better than him in that respct.
I wonder how the heck they have long conversations like super best friends.
One speaks, the rest of the time he other is ambiguous and not at all organic.

There a few other things, like Kailee not knowing buttons are expensive, even after fashion college education.
How come I knew at four? I guess it's the environment, but still.

And the part when hey say they make things long, because fabrric can always be cut off.
Yeah, those who came up with petit lines are idiots.
I'm 5 2, Kailee, it doesn't work the way you think.

Oh, the Italian vergin wool pants they made, in my opinion the only piece of the collection worth buying (not for me, I'm too short and too tiny). The rest was 90% poliester.
The cut has been done over and over in the past, I could name brands and post pics, even with check paterns.
The patern wasn't theirs.
So what exacly was their talent? I guess platform building, since they made half their sells in the first hour.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

LoulouVi wrote:
dyemypubes wrote:Kailee's half sister is Tori. Her Instagram is tori_grace1 . But Tori is very different than Kailee. . she's a jock and her whole life is sports. I'm guessing she'll go to college on an athletic scholarship and won't be in the fashion world at all.
Thanks a lot for answering.

Ayone knows why Kailee's famiily didn't pay for her college educaion?
I don't think they wanted her to go to school in NYC but idk if that has anything to do with it. A lot of parents don't pay though, even when they can. IDK I get the feeling she doesn't want to be indebted to them and I get that, like she didn't want her dad being a cosigner on her apartment.

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Argh I think it ate my post! Apologies if this is a double post!

I don't think Kailee's mom and stepdad approved of her studying fashion in NYC, I got the sense that they thought it was a waste of money and frivolous. Good for her for being able to do it anyway.

Pretty sure it's Avery's last semester and that that was partly why Kailee quit school, so that they can live together and move somewhere cool.

I am introverted like Kailee and I can see shades of my past self in her + Avery's relationship. It's very easy to be bffls with a boyfriend and neglect your other friendships without meaning to, especially when you don't have lots of social needs. It can make it really hard if that relationship doesn't work out, so I hope she is maintaining her other friendships like she says.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ That's the impression I get as well, I think Avery finishing definitely influenced her decision.

snejanafan001
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snejanafan001 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ . could see Avery trying to buy her out, doesn't his family have a lot of money?
OT but that explains the traveling while still living in NYC. Not to bring up a dead topic but that makes sense now that I realize she only started really going places and being able to branch out like that with Avery. Also she said she gave away her furniture because they're going to do some sort of "long term" traveling so now it really all makes sense!

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

Is her boyfriend trying to turn into Timothee Chalamet? Lol

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

I just realised that now that she and Avery are living/travelling together, he'll be in all her vlogs :( I really like Kailee's vlogs and he ruins them. Goddamn

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

They are going to settle in Vienna.
Or so she briefly mentioned, if I remember correctly.

They say they don't know yet, but please.
And even if they didn't, they would at least have disscussed continents and areas.

I would hate if Kailee were to become rich once again slipping on luck, like yt.
Not for her, for the sake of society and some merit.
I know so many people that had to take her trips in town just o get the material they would need to become engeneers.
And then not rich.

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

i feel like kailee lose so much herself after meeting/ get together with avery, she started to dress so much like avery like the brand she wears now...she loves and buy all those brands that avery likes/ introduce her into... and she kinda lose her own self/style... and her personality changed (as a long time viewer)....this is just what i feel...and of course she and avery are like the perf match, but it just made me feel like she has become another avery (the female avery) :|

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I do think when she was in high school she held back and didn't completely dress how she wanted like she claims so I could see her style being like this anyway without him but yea, I think he also influences her.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Living in NYC and going to FIT definitely also influences her style.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Cherub wrote:Living in NYC and going to FIT definitely also influences her style.
you'd think those conditions would make her dress better... guess not :?

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

Is it not idiotic to leave NYC, where she has fashion connections?! Seems like she's quickly making a lot of questionable choices in her life.

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

backupmailbox wrote:I just realised that now that she and Avery are living/travelling together, he'll be in all her vlogs :( I really like Kailee's vlogs and he ruins them. Goddamn
I skipped through her vlog whenever Avery is in the clip. Idk why but it feels like she couldn't really chat with the camera whenever Avery is around.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Avery is such a poser. I can't deal with him in the vlogs either, his squeaky voice makes me cringe. His commentary is a whole lot of inflated blah-ness.
It's the one thing I don't get about Kailee, how does she not see that she's his beard?
Or does she fantasize about this being some kind of Patti and Mapplethorpe type relationship?
Idk.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Why do people think he's gay? Because he's into fashion? He has less masculine mannerisms? If he was gay I think he'd be openly gay lol. I notice a lot of gay speculation about youtubers' boyfriends and I think it's super off base 99% of the time tbh.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

I'm gay, lol. And yes, because I've dated girls manlier than him ;)
But I know what you mean.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Why do people think he's gay? Because he's into fashion? He has less masculine mannerisms? If he was gay I think he'd be openly gay lol. I notice a lot of gay speculation about youtubers' boyfriends and I think it's super off base 99% of the time tbh.
It's funny because if people were saying it's impossible for some guy to be gay because he has some traditional masculine hobbies, people would freak out, like not all gay men are prancing fairies, there are all kinds of gay men, etc. Or if there was a black guy and people said "he doesn't really seem black because he likes classical music instead of rap" or some shit like that.

But you have a straight guy who takes an interest in fashion and all of a sudden he's gay? Super lame.

I also don't understand why Kailee insists on wearing all this black and leather pants and huge leather sneakers socks in summer. It just seems like she'd stink really bad all the time. It's fine to wear that stuff in fall and winter (even though the sock boots are ugly as hell, at least they wouldn't stink). She had such a nice girly style in the summer when she was younger, it's a bummer she gave that up to try to be this hard-edged black-hair-dye New Yorker.

gnmnc
Learner
Learner

Post by gnmnc »

It seems like she's losing subscribers lately.. It also seems like she doesn't care lol. Her content is pretty boring lately :(

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

gnmnc wrote:It seems like she's losing subscribers lately.. It also seems like she doesn't care lol. Her content is pretty boring lately :(
One thing I've always appreciated about her is her stark honesty. Most YouTubers get caught up in the money and the pseudo "fame" and start making the same cookie cutter Insta-ho content. But not Kailee. . .she reveals that her life, despite sounding super exciting on the outside (has her own business, traveling the world with her boyfriend at 21, etc) is actually quite mundane on the daily. It's getting coffee, and sending packages, and reading emails, and eating vegan food with her boyfriend and watching Netflix.

I actually really enjoy her content for that reason. But I could see how her younger viewers who need more stimulation and drama to stay interested could be leaving in droves.

Return to “F-K”