Kennedy Walsh Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

Kennedy Walsh Part 2

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Gymkhana5
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kennedy Walsh Part 2

Post by Gymkhana5 »

Kennedy and Jesse are definitely hooking up.... The chemistry is real between them and Kennedy is just the worst little b****. She apparently hates men but as soon Jesse is around her its like she is a different person. She practically begs for attention from him. First time I saw them talking together and joking I was like "yup they are f*****". And that gym video they did together was like they are a couple. Also you could literally see her nipples poking the entire time and she is walking like that around her sister's boyfriend. Its so awkward aswell knowing her sister dates this guy. Wonder if her and Claudia have fights off screen in their room. I can imagine Claudia watching the comments on her video and constantly reading about chemistry Kennedy and Jesse have. She must feel like ran over ice cream every time she reads that stuff. And its not even suprising to me. What did she think bringing her 21 year old horny boyfriend that barely finished puberty around her sister that is literally the same age as him. Claudia is like 25 and 4 yrs older than Jesse. The only reasonable explanation why she dates this guy is because she is skeptical about pushing 30 and wants to feel younger. Also I don't see much connection between her and Jesse whereas when I saw Kennedy and Jesse talking for the first time I felt it almost immidiately. Kennedy is also fake as hell and it showed in last couple of videos. Playing that "im different I dont need no boyfriend card" but she is constantly teasing Jesse and you know she cries in her bed every night because she doesn't have anyone. All of the stuff she does on her channel is 100% preplanned. She is secretly a b**** and she loves it. Also If Jesse hooked up with Kennedy I wouldn't even blame him. She is 10 times hotter than Claudia that lookes like puffed up barbie. Idk watching their channel lately is super cringy and all tho Jesse has great energy in vlogs and seems like he hits of with their family I feel like stuff is about to break lose soon.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Just because Kennedy and Jesse might have chemistry doesn’t mean they are hooking up lmao. And I don’t think she’s that crappy of a person where she would hook up with her sister’s bf. Also Kennedy goes braless around anyone. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

kennedy & jesse do weirdly have good chemistry lol. she plays off on being the awkward introvert, but she's outgoing/confident when she wants to be. its funny because claudia plays off on being the hot party girl, but sometimes she's lowkey more awkward/quiet then kennedy.

i just watched her update video & i'm glad we're all on the same page about kennedy's work ethic lmao. i think she's just going through a phase. she has to be really up her own ass if she think she's gonna land a role by sending in tapes from buttfuck maryland. even her fans that are being sweet in her comments are hinting that she needs to humble herself & build her resume/make connections. she's also starting to age out of the type of roles she's be typecasted into so she really needs to be serious

BananaBlue69
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BananaBlue69 »

Gymkhana5 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:09 pm
Kennedy and Jesse are definitely hooking up.... The chemistry is real between them and Kennedy is just the worst little b****. She apparently hates men but as soon Jesse is around her its like she is a different person. She practically begs for attention from him. First time I saw them talking together and joking I was like "yup they are f*****". And that gym video they did together was like they are a couple. Also you could literally see her nipples poking the entire time and she is walking like that around her sister's boyfriend. Its so awkward aswell knowing her sister dates this guy. Wonder if her and Claudia have fights off screen in their room. I can imagine Claudia watching the comments on her video and constantly reading about chemistry Kennedy and Jesse have. She must feel like ran over ice cream every time she reads that stuff. And its not even suprising to me. What did she think bringing her 21 year old horny boyfriend that barely finished puberty around her sister that is literally the same age as him. Claudia is like 25 and 4 yrs older than Jesse. The only reasonable explanation why she dates this guy is because she is skeptical about pushing 30 and wants to feel younger. Also I don't see much connection between her and Jesse whereas when I saw Kennedy and Jesse talking for the first time I felt it almost immidiately. Kennedy is also fake as hell and it showed in last couple of videos. Playing that "im different I dont need no boyfriend card" but she is constantly teasing Jesse and you know she cries in her bed every night because she doesn't have anyone. All of the stuff she does on her channel is 100% preplanned. She is secretly a b**** and she loves it. Also If Jesse hooked up with Kennedy I wouldn't even blame him. She is 10 times hotter than Claudia that lookes like puffed up barbie. Idk watching their channel lately is super cringy and all tho Jesse has great energy in vlogs and seems like he hits of with their family I feel like stuff is about to break lose soon.
Girl I love your comment <3 I also think that Kennedy and Jesse have better chemistry than him and Claudia. And I agree with you that Kennedy is more hotter than barbie Claudia. I wonder how long this relationship will last, because I don't see any chemistry between him and Claudia.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

Gymkhana5 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:09 pm
i don't think Kennedy would do anything like that if she has any sense of self-decency and morals. Devorah on the other hand... But I completely agree with you about the "chemistry" they seem to have. they're both quick-witted and seem to bounce off of each other in videos together. i really hope Kennedy has enough self-awareness to not betray her own sister like that :/

bobbymcqueen2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bobbymcqueen2 »

The last thing said on the part 1 of this Kennedy Walsh forum/thread was about Nailea Devora, was just curious if any of ya’ll watched her youtube too. That girl doesn’t post much but gets millions of views there and on tiktok like how does she do it. She’s really lucky because other youtubers like Kennedy have posted more in the past which got them where they are now, but it’s kinda crazy the amount of views she gets with not much effort. Good for her!

bobbymcqueen2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bobbymcqueen2 »

I randomly found Kennedy’s VSCO it’s @ kcwalsh in case you guys wanna check it out to see her old pictures, I also found Claudia’s @ claudiamariewalsh & surprisingly also Devorah’s she looks pretty different from now, hers is @ devorahhh
Last edited by bobbymcqueen2 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobbymcqueen2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bobbymcqueen2 »

I also found Devorah’s facebook which is Rol Dev and Claudia’s is just Claudia Walsh (currently the profile that is a black and white photo of her). You can see how their looks have changed over the last few years. In case some of you are curious to see. Now as for Kennedy, I’m not sure if she has a facebook or not.

plastics123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by plastics123 »

Oh my...I came across their brother or dad's YouTube....

No wonder this family seems effed up! Their dad is a huge douche!! He seems horrible. I kind of feel bad for Kennedy now.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bigfluffycloud
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bigfluffycloud »

I found an old video of Claudia doing a thrift challenge with her ex Marty

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

I just saw her most recent video… it’s honestly sad and pathetic. She desperately loves films and acting, but can’t be bothered to learn about them first? She’s sending self-tapes that undoubtedly have the same level of quality as her movie recreations, which isn’t all that good to begin with.

It’s so annoying seeing her throw pity parties for herself and claim she can’t bring herself to make Youtube videos anymore (which is even why she has a following in the first place) because she feels miserable each day she doesn’t spend on set of a movie. First of all, the Walsh siblings are all managed by Brandon’s weird little media company. Having such a small circle won’t get her jobs. Secondly, she can’t even take a class because she genuinely believes she’s movie star quality already. Kennedy is a pretty girl who’s charismatic when she isn’t so damn whiny, if she put in the work past sending tapes from hicktown Maryland maybe she’d progress and build connections.

Look at Avrey Ovard. She and her sister have been doing Youtube for years, but they never went fully independent in terms of management because connections expand their network to more brands and more people. She’s expressed interest in modeling, and now she’s building her portfolio with indie photographers and even established ones like Tyler Shields. She ventures out to LA for them, knowing that’s where the jobs are. If there’s a will, there’s a way, especially when you already have the looks, exposure, and following at your disposal.

venicebitch223
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by venicebitch223 »

what yall think about her new hair color?

Redoreos
Learner
Learner

Post by Redoreos »

venicebitch223 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 pm
I think the shade doesn't suit her. It could help her land roles, because its different, but she still lacks talent to fill in the spot for a new redhead. I will never understand why they all go blonde. Both her and Claudia are natural brunettes, and Rachel too. Whats wrong with brown?

One thing that really stood out to me were in brandons video with the q&a
She said she wanted to date girls 100%, but okay honey why tf do you keep talking about Harry Styles then? She seems like one of those crazy fan girls thats so desperate to date a celeb.
In that same video she said she thinks Jesse is attractive but she's not attracted to him. If you think this dude who is like pounds of protein is attractive, how on earth would you like to date girls? I've heard her rave so many times about Timothy Chalamet but never about an actress she found attractive.
Also how she thinks she is smarter than Claudia. I think they're both really dumb in different ways.
I feel like her staying inside must have made her disconnected from the world and all the compliments got to her head.
If you're Kennedy's age, watching stuff like drama island, dressing up like Disney characters, trying to get famous by trying to get harry styles his attention,... Thats weird. Its like she's 12 years old, but she's not. She's a grown woman and she should start acting like one

Also about the video with Jesse & the nipple thing. While I fully support wearing what you want & what you're comfortable in, there are just things that could come off as inappropriate. For example going to the gym with your sisters boyfriend, wearing a very see through bra. They've been deleting tons of disturbing comments made by both men/boys on her nipples. In brandons workout videos, the tops she wore were never see through.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

Redoreos wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:39 pm
She said she wanted to date girls 100%, but okay honey why tf do you keep talking about Harry Styles then? She seems like one of those crazy fan girls thats so desperate to date a celeb.
In that same video she said she thinks Jesse is attractive but she's not attracted to him. If you think this dude who is like pounds of protein is attractive, how on earth would you like to date girls? I've heard her rave so many times about Timothy Chalamet but never about an actress she found attractive.
i noticed this too!! she acted shocked that claudia & brandon guessed she'd rather be with a man, but its like...why would they think that when your entire youtube persona was about lusting after men, reading wattpad/teen romance about men, and whining about not having a boyfriend? I don't wanna be insensitive because she has this big platform so coming out is difficult, but if I'm being blunt, she didn't start mentioning women (outside of her crude jokes) until she went viral on tiktok for baiting women. i wanna give her the benefit of the doubt, but when your own brother & sister are clocking you as someone that is boy crazy, that gives me red flags. there's clearly some dissonance between who she actually is and the image she's trying to portray

kennedy has the same energy as those guys on tiktok who say they love curvy women, but when you go through their following list you only see typical skinny insta baddies.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Kennedy just seems like a such a wimp in general. if i looked like her, i would probably have nearly everything i wanted in life by now, but she's so adamantly self-pitying. she really doesn't realize how privileged she is and it's pissing me off.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

_mei wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 pm
Redoreos wrote:
i noticed this too!! she acted shocked that claudia & brandon guessed she'd rather be with a man, but its like...why would they think that when your entire youtube persona was about lusting after men, reading wattpad/teen romance about men, and whining about not having a boyfriend? I don't wanna be insensitive because she has this big platform so coming out is difficult, but if I'm being blunt, she didn't start mentioning women (outside of her crude jokes) until she went viral on tiktok for baiting women. i wanna give her the benefit of the doubt, but when your own brother & sister are clocking you as someone that is boy crazy, that gives me red flags. there's clearly some dissonance between who she actually is and the image she's trying to portray

kennedy has the same energy as those guys on tiktok who say they love curvy women, but when you go through their following list you only see typical skinny insta baddies.
she's the definition of "queer-baiter". like b*tch you don't actually like girls if you wouldn't date one.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

venicebitch223 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:09 pm
CALLING IT: next video/TikTok is "dressing up as my lookalikes with red hair" with Emma Stone/Madeleine Petsch/James' daughter from Outlander... Or "dressing up as redheaded characters."

Either way: She's pretty, her hair's healthy. I think she looks like an adult, the blonde had a teen vibe. But it doesn't... blend... maybe it's the eyebrows, I can't put a finger on it.

Her in the beginning: "not a lot of people dye their hair this color" No. Vereena Sayeed did it not long ago. plus, some people can't afford a hairdresser every month and they're dying their hair orange/red/wtv at home on a whim. Red hair is huge this year idk what she's on about
Redoreos wrote:
It could help her land roles, because its different (...)

She said she wanted to date girls 100%, but okay honey why tf do you keep talking about Harry Styles then? (...) I've heard her rave so many times about Timothy Chalamet but never about an actress she found attractive. (...)

Also about the video with Jesse & the nipple thing. (...) In brandons workout videos, the tops she wore were never see through.
Ooohh boy I can't agree more.
1. Is she going for a different typecast? Like blonde = girl next door. Redhead = *inserts stereotype* I wonder if she took typecasting in consideration at all.
2. She mentions girls when by reposting supermodels, Ariana grande and writing "women ❤️" I think she has talked about finding women attractive but it's not as fan girl-y as it is with TC or HS.
3. Agreed. I get it, free the nipple, but think it through. "Am I gonna be in a video where people can see my nipples poking through my top when I'm with my sister's bf? let's save ourselves the headache and wear a regular cotton shirt or use nipple patches/wonder bra." Problem solved. Social media has been this family's job for how many years now? Is it that hard to think?

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

does anyone have a guess to the book to movie she got the script for?

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

dreadful darling wrote:
_mei wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 pm

she's the definition of "queer-baiter". like b*tch you don't actually like girls if you wouldn't date one.
yeah i def think she’s queer baiting. i hate to invalidate someone’s sexuality but she talks about women in the same way straight women do - “omg she’s my girl crush” type vibes. idk it just seems disingenuous

Return to “F-K”