Gabriella Fortunato - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Ymomma816
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabriella Fortunato - Part 2

Post by Ymomma816 »

potatoface wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 am
New haul is up...she thinks this dress is a "little" short? Um, yeah. If that fold peeking out is the beginning of your fupa, then it's for sure too short.

I can't believe she'd wear this dress in public, even with shorts under. It'll just make her look even bigger when she wears clothes that look 4 sizes too small.
That dress. Just no.
The off the shoulder "too big" shirt. Girl, that fits. Stop with it being too big. And the shirt after made her look like a court jester. The buttons popping open..that isnt sexy!

Im just so perplexed by her choices each haul. Was curious about the teal dress that was "too mature". Was it also "too small"?

couldhavesizeddown
Learner
Learner

Post by couldhavesizeddown »

I’ve been a watcher and a lurker of Gabs and Alex for a long time, and I think it’s time for my first post. I need to talk about this with someone and with who better than the same people who feel as irked as I do by this bitch. It’s gonna be long post but bear with me, please.

Let me preface this by saying I was/am Gabs size, and she’s inspired me to finally put more effort into losing weight. Not because I don’t feel that someone can be happy fat, but Looking at Gabs in her day to day makes me realize that’s probably how I look and I didn’t realize how uncomfortable I looked just existing. She weights at least 350 pounds, AT LEAST. And at 5’9 it’s honestly hard to tell. She could be close to 400 lbs and she’s getting bigger every day.

I started my journey at 5’10, 362 lbs, and a size 24. Yep, a 24. Gabs size. And I’m an inch taller so like....

The only thing I’ve changed in my diet is I cut out sugar drinks and candy, that’s literally it. Which is my biggest downfall, so it’s not easy. But just by cutting sugar and walking my dog more I’ve lost over 30 lbs in 5 weeks. Just over ONE MONTH. MINIMAL EFFORT. I haven’t changed anything else in my diet (because I’ve always really enjoyed lean meats and veggies and whole grain carbs) but sugar and fast food is my downfall. I still eat fast food I just make better choices. And I still eat the same foods I ate before, just no sugar that’s not from fruit or veggies or an occasional treat. (Daily treat lmao I’m still a fat bitch)

It literally makes me FUME when Gabriella acts like she’s the daintiest healthy eater in the world. For her to be maintaining her size she needs to be eating at least 3,000 calories a day. And that’s assuming she’s just sitting on her ass all day. Now I’m clearly no weight loss expert but do protein shakes and dressing free spinach salad and green smoothies equate to 3,000 calories? I don’t think so. And that’s just the calories to maintain her size, but I think she’s gaining. So she’s eating over 3000 cals a day....

Gabs is a fucking liar who thinks she’s fooling everyone, but girl you’re not fooling me. I see right through you.

She’s living in denial, and if she’d just be honest with her audience I think she’d have a hell of a lot more subscribers. Even though her content is boring, repetitive, and narcissistic af. She has nothing worthwhile to offer and she’s clinging to her subscribers with over done hauls and vlogs of her driving around without her seat belt like she actually has worthwhile things to do.

To Gabs:

Get your giant head out of your narcissistic ass. Go volunteer, go walk your dogs, go on a hike, read a book, update your vocabulary (like, love, bomb, like, like, like) do ANYTHING besides look at yourself in the mirror or go to target after getting your fat pussy waxed and secretly eating thousands of calories. Be honest for once.

Or don’t, and continue being my inspiration for who I never want to be again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leesa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leesa »

couldhavesizeddown wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:30 am
I’ve been a watcher and a lurker of Gabs and Alex for a long time, and I think it’s time for my first post. I need to talk about this with someone and with who better than the same people who feel as irked as I do by this bitch. It’s gonna be long post but bear with me, please.

Let me preface this by saying I was/am Gabs size, and she’s inspired me to finally put more effort into losing weight. Not because I don’t feel that someone can be happy fat, but Looking at Gabs in her day to day makes me realize that’s probably how I look and I didn’t realize how uncomfortable I looked just existing. She weights at least 350 pounds, AT LEAST. And at 5’9 it’s honestly hard to tell. She could be close to 400 lbs and she’s getting bigger every day.

I started my journey at 5’10, 362 lbs, and a size 24. Yep, a 24. Gabs size. And I’m an inch taller so like....

The only thing I’ve changed in my diet is I cut out sugar drinks and candy, that’s literally it. Which is my biggest downfall, so it’s not easy. But just by cutting sugar and walking my dog more I’ve lost over 30 lbs in 5 weeks. Just over ONE MONTH. MINIMAL EFFORT. I haven’t changed anything else in my diet (because I’ve always really enjoyed lean meats and veggies and whole grain carbs) but sugar and fast food is my downfall. I still eat fast food I just make better choices. And I still eat the same foods I ate before, just no sugar that’s not from fruit or veggies or an occasional treat. (Daily treat lmao I’m still a fat bitch)

It literally makes me FUME when Gabriella acts like she’s the daintiest healthy eater in the world. For her to be maintaining her size she needs to be eating at least 3,000 calories a day. And that’s assuming she’s just sitting on her ass all day. Now I’m clearly no weight loss expert but do protein shakes and dressing free spinach salad and green smoothies equate to 3,000 calories? I don’t think so. And that’s just the calories to maintain her size, but I think she’s gaining. So she’s eating over 3000 cals a day....

Gabs is a fucking liar who thinks she’s fooling everyone, but girl you’re not fooling me. I see right through you.

She’s living in denial, and if she’d just be honest with her audience I think she’d have a hell of a lot more subscribers. Even though her content is boring, repetitive, and narcissistic af. She has nothing worthwhile to offer and she’s clinging to her subscribers with over done hauls and vlogs of her driving around without her seat belt like she actually has worthwhile things to do.

To Gabs:

Get your giant head out of your narcissistic ass. Go volunteer, go walk your dogs, go on a hike, read a book, update your vocabulary (like, love, bomb, like, like, like) do ANYTHING besides look at yourself in the mirror or go to target after getting your fat pussy waxed and secretly eating thousands of calories. Be honest for once.

:respekt:

Yes! All of this!!

I am formerly plus sized myself, and started to gain control of my weight problem a few years ago... I am proud to say I no longer shop plus sized clothing after shedding 92lbs. It’s HARD AF, but so worth it!

What irks me the most about Gabriella is her hubris. Listen, I’m all for body positivity... more power to those that are comfortable in their own skin and own their *real size*. Gabriella is painfully uncomfortable in her own skin, her body language gives that away. She is constantly (and compulsively) primping herself in
the viewfinder (while driving!)... fidgeting with her tacky extensions, picking at her face, etc... it’s like she cares so much about those ridiculous little things because it’s something that she has control over. She obviously can’t control her weight. Her try on vids never feature her doing a complete turn around to show the outfit in its entirety... The 24/7 need for shape wear (wtf! GROSS)...all those things don’t add up to being comfortable in your own skin sis.

Something tells me that over the years she’s gotten a lot of the typical backhanded compliments for a fat girl such as “you have such a pretty face/eyes”...I think she’s clinging to that, unfortunately her weight gain is really swallowing up her features.

I say all this because I know what it’s like to try to deflect from being obese... I know the playbook that Gabriella is using (fake tan/nails/hair/heavy makeup). Eating dainty and healthy in front of others and then binge when no one is watching. It’s a terrible cycle.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She literally has no knee. There is just fat. Her eyelash extensions make her beady eyes look even smaller.

sloppypusheen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sloppypusheen »

i was really surprised when she showed her knee, even if she said it was swollen idk it looked very odd. I can't imagine what it would be like to get taken down by some spilt water. how does she survive ice?!

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

sloppypusheen wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:42 am
i was really surprised when she showed her knee, even if she said it was swollen idk it looked very odd. I can't imagine what it would be like to get taken down by some spilt water. how does she survive ice?!
I agree, it looked very strange almost like she was showing the back of her leg or something because he knee looked
Like the crease on the back of the leg idk lol . And she has like no knee cap???? Her legs have always looked kind of off, tbh. They aren’t normal looking, not because she’s fat or anything but because it looks she has like fluid or something in her legs which means she retaining water. Like look at them they’re isn’t much of a difference in size between her calf and her thigh and also them expanded swollen ass ankles, all scream water retention. Idk maybe I’m wrong lol . She needs to go to the doctor anyways , 369+ pounds just fell hard on one knee, no effects now but it could cause some serious damage on the future;

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Leesa wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:54 pm
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:30 am

To Gabs:

:respekt:

Yes! All of this!!

I am formerly plus sized myself, and started to gain control of my weight problem a few years ago... I am proud to say I no longer shop plus sized clothing after shedding 92lbs. It’s HARD AF, but so worth it!

What irks me the most about Gabriella is her hubris. Listen, I’m all for body positivity... more power to those that are comfortable in their own skin and own their *real size*. Gabriella is painfully uncomfortable in her own skin, her body language gives that away. She is constantly (and compulsively) primping herself in
the viewfinder (while driving!)... fidgeting with her tacky extensions, picking at her face, etc... it’s like she cares so much about those ridiculous little things because it’s something that she has control over. She obviously can’t control her weight. Her try on vids never feature her doing a complete turn around to show the outfit in its entirety... The 24/7 need for shape wear (wtf! GROSS)...all those things don’t add up to being comfortable in your own skin sis.

Something tells me that over the years she’s gotten a lot of the typical backhanded compliments for a fat girl such as “you have such a pretty face/eyes”...I think she’s clinging to that, unfortunately her weight gain is really swallowing up her features.

I say all this because I know what it’s like to try to deflect from being obese... I know the playbook that Gabriella is using (fake tan/nails/hair/heavy makeup). Eating dainty and healthy in front of others and then binge when no one is watching. It’s a terrible cycle.

WOW!! Girl, you NAILED it. I know when I'm heavier I tend to focus more on the little things like my hair and makeup. It's silly but I never realized I was doing that until you pointed it out about Gab. Now that I'm dropping weight, those things don't seem like such a big deal to me anymore. Wow lol mindblown. I do hope for her own health Gab does gain control and is able to drop the weight. Being that uncomfortable in your own skin on the daily must be exhausting.
In GG We Trust

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Yeah, her knee does look like the back of her leg for sure. You can’t really tell where the knee cap is. And once again in all these driving clips no seatbelt was detected.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

her legs look really gross. i really don't understand how you can go through life looking like that and think everything's a-ok.

couldhavesizeddown
Learner
Learner

She looks so massive and uncomfortable in her car. Is that her newer Nissan? Such a weird choice for someone her size....Nissans are notoriously tight squeezes. Especially in the seatbelt area, no wonder she doesn’t wear it also I bet her gut is pushed right up against the wheel lmao

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:04 pm
She looks so massive and uncomfortable in her car. Is that her newer Nissan? Such a weird choice for someone her size....Nissans are notoriously tight squeezes. Especially in the seatbelt area, no wonder she doesn’t wear it also I bet her gut is pushed right up against the wheel lmao

I dont know why but her double chin bugs me. Why is her chest so high up? Well if the seat belt is uncomfortable or doesn’t fit she needs to get an extender already.

Side note: regarding her knees — when she showed herself in the dress after showing her swollen knee I could not tell anything was wrong with them. They’re both swollen with fat.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

This pic Is making me so uncomfortable.

couldhavesizeddown
Learner
Learner

QueenPenny wrote:

I dont know why but her double chin bugs me. Why is her chest so high up? Well if the seat belt is uncomfortable or doesn’t fit she needs to get an extender already.

Side note: regarding her knees — when she showed herself in the dress after showing her swollen knee I could not tell anything was wrong with them. They’re both swollen with fat.
Also her head rest is like 8 inches lower than the top of her head so if she gets in a car accident (with or without her seatbelt) the force of her body against the headrest could fracture or break her neck

Her knees looked soooo uncomfortable. Even at my highest weight I still had knees....

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Just get an extender!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

Her YouTube is gonna fail at some point. She’s boring. She literally does nothing with her life. She needs to drop 50 lbs so she can fit in her car and look better in her clothes. She will still be fat but she will feel and look better. The eye lashes gotta go, and she needs to tone it down with the makeup. She looks like a man in drag. She also really needs some hobbies. Has she ever had a real job? I don’t count the teen center her mother runs either.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

She used to work somewhere else I think a hair salon or something where she was doing makeup for if I remember. If you watch her older vlogs when she was first starting to get into vlogging she was driving to go to work and routes to take to not be late but then she decided to make youtube her job and work part time at the teen center with her mom
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

Pizzaforever101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pizzaforever101 »

Unless Gabriella changes up her content I see people getting bored in the future. That's what happened with me and it makes me sad because I really liked her. Her content is just repetitive and it seems like she does nothing all day. I feel bad for her because she does seem rather lonely sometimes and I think it would be good for her to go back out and get a job where she can be away from home most of the day. Her YouTube will die down if she keeps everything up. People will grow tired of watching the same things and they will unsubscribe or just stop watching all together. She should think about that as well, I know some people hate working 9 to 5 jobs but it might do her some good because she sits at home all day and literally does nothing and if she went to work besides the teen center I think she would be happier maybe. She doesn't seem very happy to me honestly and her life seems kind of empty. :(

bamboohoops
Talker
Talker

Post by bamboohoops »

The thing that bothers me the most about these "influencers" is how stupid they are. She didn't even know that the LIFE logo on her new t-shirt is from LIFE magazine.

Go back to school you ignoramus.

redrouge
Talker
Talker

Post by redrouge »

Is she really wearing these skater skirts outside?!

She should buy new undergarments instead of all these "US 20" things

redrouge
Talker
Talker

Post by redrouge »

She said all leggings are kinda see thru. Ha no...just the cheap shit YOU insist on buying!

Anyway another haul of ish that'll end up on poshmark or the bottom of her closet because they all look uncomfortable and small.

Return to “F-K”