Asian MUAs feedsback

Re: Asian MUAs feedsback

Post by Guest »

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:41 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:30 am
beautybyaisha tries SO hard to look and dress Arab. It's very embarrassing in addition to showing off all her designer stuff, she's pretty but doesn't need to try the most to be something she's not.
omg totally! she begs it off so much!
She's back in dubai looool

Rantqueen121
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rantqueen121 »

Jewelsbynazish charging £895-995 for jewellery sets. Wow someone please confiscate my phone I am done with life.

Amy19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amy19 »

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:35 pm
lol fk these instagram fake MUA scammers. We all need to send HRMC on their sorry ass.They have been milking it for so long, And US hard working people who work so hard for our money don't get enough credit for what we contribute to society. At least we pay our taxes. Our community needs to take a fucking stand and start questioning their prices because its beyond ridiculous. Shitty work ethic, Attitude and professionalism. I really despise all of these big instagram MUA's. OFC not ALL of them are like this, but a big majority are. It really infuriates me.
[/quote

Absolutely! I don't understand why these ladies are paying such a huge amount ! Which does not even cover fuel .There is no professionalism when they have good few bookings in one day !

As for the taxes I don't think they pay they self employed an don't show actual income as they take deposit by bank transfer an the rest is cash .
An probably show the rest as fuel an makeup kit cost .
Must Mua''s are living the dream in UK driving the best an buying new homes as you may have seen Saadiya Rehman all good if you pay your taxes!

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Amy19 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:01 pm
Must Mua''s are living the dream in UK driving the best an buying new homes as you may have seen Saadiya Rehman all good if you pay your taxes!
I know. It’s shocking. And yes off course ordinary hard working people get jealous of this lifestyle these MUA’s are living, ordinary people who studied hard to get an education, wake up 5 in the morning to get ready for work and comes home 4 or 5 pm. Who saves for years to buy a car or house or for going on holidays. And then these bitches comes from nowhere with no skills or education and apply makeup on people and earns more than a nurse, engineer, lawyer, social workers etc. on a monthly basis. And on top of that they don’t even pay taxes!

What an absolutely f****** joke. The world has become such a big joke

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 pm
Yh she’s so new money. Showing off her Cartier and van cleef and arpels bracelet any opportunity she has. Her style is so tacky contrast to her thinking she’s “elegant”.
omg u forgot her little lv palm spring backpack lol we need to call hrmc on her and we'll see if she posts anymore of her jewellery hahahha

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Safira wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:10 am
Amy19 wrote:
I know. It’s shocking. And yes off course ordinary hard working people get jealous of this lifestyle these MUA’s are living, ordinary people who studied hard to get an education, wake up 5 in the morning to get ready for work and comes home 4 or 5 pm. Who saves for years to buy a car or house or for going on holidays. And then these bitches comes from nowhere with no skills or education and apply makeup on people and earns more than a nurse, engineer, lawyer, social workers etc. on a monthly basis. And on top of that they don’t even pay taxes!

agreed. we work so fucking hard for our money, studying constantly, working hard , late hours at work and when we see people like that it just makes my blood boil.

Amy19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amy19 »

Safira wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:10 am
Amy19 wrote:

Yes I absolutely agree with you there ,everyone these days is trying their best an working very hard for a good lifestyle no doubt but these Mua can easily make 7 to £800 easily where the bride or her parents must have saved that amount for a very long time plus not forgetting the walima makeup in 2 days one can spend £1600 just on a Mua .
Plus we are seeing the same look no one's work is standing out ! In matter of fact Pakistan brides these days are looking absolutely amazing I've noticed they moved away from the pale flour look an gold eyeshadow with red lips ,every bride there is looking different from makeup to outfits to jewellery.

Post by Guest »

‘Reaction’ videos piss me off. Imagine if the bride didn’t like it, how would you adjust the make up then, as you’ll get her late?

This exactly happened at my brothers wedding- the girl was so aggressive and didn’t let me be in front of a mirror the whole time. When she finally let me see it at the end IT WAS AWFUL. Black sharpie eyebrows , bad eyeshadow , literally drag make up. She didn’t even want to correct it and was so flippant.

Same with these BRIDAL Mua’s take a gamble and make the bride see it afterwards. They prob don’t want any input or questions throughout the process, but what do they do if they don’t like it?!

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

Jolly_1 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:47 am
Hi I’ve just read through this thread and I’ve realised no one has really mentioned Sophiamakeupartist and Shama Malik. It is very possible that I may go missed the info on them as I’ve skimmed through the whole thread. As I’m due to get married the coming summer I wanted to know the feedback on these specific MUAs as their work seems nice but I just don’t want to get catfished with the filters and neither do I want to deal with unnecessary unprofessionalism so if anyone could just tell me their experience with them that would be great!
I have personally seen Shama Malik’s bridal makeup on a bride about 3 years ago and the make up was flawless stayed put all day.

Amy19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amy19 »

Mrs_Happiness wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:21 am
Jolly_1 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:47 am
Hi I’ve just read through this thread and I’ve realised no one has really mentioned Sophiamakeupartist and Shama Malik. It is very possible that I may go missed the info on them as I’ve skimmed through the whole thread. As I’m due to get married the coming summer I wanted to know the feedback on these specific MUAs as their work seems nice but I just don’t want to get catfished with the filters and neither do I want to deal with unnecessary unprofessionalism so if anyone could just tell me their experience with them that would be great!
I have personally seen Shama Malik’s bridal makeup on a bride about 3 years ago and the make up was flawless stayed put all day.
Shama Malik is absolutely Amazing such a humble polite person ,Shama gets better everyday although I do find her hair very basic she does use a hairstylist but again it's quite simple I don't think shama does much hair as must of her bride just have hair pUlley back no volume .

Inaya86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Inaya86 »

Slightly off topic but Lubna rafiq the Mua her brother irfan rafiq ripping off afshan azad and many others with their photography and videography, taking money and not delivering the goods as such.

Post by Guest »

She’s not Asian but check out livxdaymua IG if you want a laugh

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Golfdelete010 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:27 am
She’s not Asian but check out livxdaymua IG if you want a laugh
im dead omggg wtf
i swear shes doing blackface

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

That's not a woman? What happened to his nose.

Post by Guest »

Some of these Mua’s need to be reported to watchdog. this would make such an interesting episode ngl. The world of social media being unregulated

as there becomes new ways in starting online businesses, regulations should come with that

even with the ladies that do hair, sell lashes, or all these useless wedding junk crap that will get thrown after the minute it’s opened at the function

MissEye
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MissEye »

Hi everyone, was interested in this feed and agree with a lot of the comments people have posted.
I agree that it is so frustrating that some of these MUA's don't publish their prices. I have been doing research to work out budgets etc. for the future and I pretty much gave up on putting a fixed budget on a bridal MUA for the future because most won't give you a price unless you give them a date!

I've heard really good feedback about Makeup By Mus- she's quite friendly and provided helpful suggestions when she worked on my friends bridal looks.

If anyone knows of any west midlands based artists that are worth checking out then let me know :)

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

HMRC need to be on their arse!

I can't believe how their conscience allows them to ridiculously overcharge people like this? Even the 'hijab stylists' who are charging £300 plus. A lot of these MUAs are muslim and it astounds me! Fear Allah.

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

Anyone following Saadiya Rahman and her SIL wedding?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

unklekebab wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 am
Anyone following Saadiya Rahman and her SIL wedding?
Yes I do. A lot of people do. She's freaking annoying. Shameless woman. I want this wedding to end FAST! I'm over it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Saadiya tagged along on the honeymoon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess she didn't have a proper honeymoon herself so if she gets the chance to live out her dream honeymoon why not grab it! If she wants to milk her brother's wedding and honeymoon the VanityFemme style she better book herself a ticket to the honeymoon destination :tu:

Post by Guest »

She just wants to jump on the insta fame bandwagon. She wants all the attention. She hasn’t even let her sister post anything about the wedding on her feed. It’s all on saadiyahs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”