Estee vs. The Anna Edit

milkymint
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Estee vs. The Anna Edit

Post by milkymint »

I am a huge Estee fan. I appreciate her content and her aesthetic. I think she is lovely and she is the guru who really got me into Youtube several years ago.

With that being said, I started watching the Anna Edit this year. I noticed that they both often review and recommend similar products around the same time as each other, but they don't seem to be connected?

I was really disappointed when Anna & Lily's podcast didn't interview Estee Lalonde during season 1. I felt like it was such a natural fit since they seem to have such similar taste in beauty, and I felt like it was a jab at Estee when Anna recently told Allana Davison on video that she was her "favorite Canadian YouTuber".

Am I just imagining this, or is there some dislike of Estee from Anna?

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee vs. The Anna Edit

Post by staedtler »

milkymint wrote:I am a huge Estee fan. I appreciate her content and her aesthetic. I think she is lovely and she is the guru who really got me into Youtube several years ago.

With that being said, I started watching the Anna Edit this year. I noticed that they both often review and recommend similar products around the same time as each other, but they don't seem to be connected?

I was really disappointed when Anna & Lily's podcast didn't interview Estee Lalonde during season 1. I felt like it was such a natural fit since they seem to have such similar taste in beauty, and I felt like it was a jab at Estee when Anna recently told Allana Davison on video that she was her "favorite Canadian YouTuber".

Am I just imagining this, or is there some dislike of Estee from Anna?
They both use the same products because they are both paid to do so. Both Estee and Anna suck. Their content is so fucking repetitive. I used to love Estee, I still rewatch her vlogmas from 2013, but I can't deal with that girl anymore. There is no friendship between Anna and Estee unless their agencies set them up for a collab.

Re: Estee vs. The Anna Edit

Post by Guest »

Anna is boring but seems like a lovely girl. Estee is lazy, disingenuous, and seems completely incompetent. Both of their content is average, they don't teach any skills and just show off PR products, but Estee's makeup looks are bit more to my liking and personal taste.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”