ccj007
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Coco Lili

Post by ccj007 »

Anyone follow her on Youtube and IG?

I got some veryyy juicy stuff to spill but not sure if I am allowed to... but it's scandalous..... and involves things she is willing to do in order to earn money... :o

https://www.youtube.com/user/CocoLili04

ccj007
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Coco Lili

Post by ccj007 »

Ok, the juicy gossip that I have on https://www.instagram.com/cocolilii/?hl=en is that she was posted on TagYourSponsor.com around a year ago but apparently none of her Youtube viewers found out as it what posted under "Liza Milano" which she used to use on her social media accounts but she changed it to CocoLili right after she was outed.

TagYourSponsor basically entraps women they suspect may be prostitutes by offering them 10k to fly to Dubai via IG etc and some accept. This is how some popular IG girls are funding their extravagant lifestyles etc. Coco Lily accepted to have sex with this guy for 10k and then even asked if they could stage a modeling shoot to cover it. I am not going to post the part where she actually took a photo of her passport to him but I'll post some of the rest.

I don't know if she is still doing this as her followers on Youtube is much higher now so I think she must make quite a bit from it now. I am guessing she was struggling more financially last year. She also sent him naked photos but I won't post them here. She was wearing the same Giuseppe's in them as she was bragging about in IG at the time.

minicactus25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by minicactus25 »

Oh no! The link doesn't work anymore!
I used to love that site- and their Instagram that got shut down. It was funny to watch these girls who claimed they work so hard for their money when in reality they don't. I can't see any of the images you posted!

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

I have read the screenshots and to be honest it doesn't seem like a reach to me. And she has a new boyfriend a month I believe after breaking up with her ex.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I love her overall, especially her personality, but here's the problem I have with her:

She's EXTREMELY unoriginal and basic from the taglines she says, to her looks, to her fashion, to her home. And she tries to play like she's not and that she's genuine but then will shill for typical instagram ho companies. It's fine to be trendy, it really is... just don't play like you're not and that you're something special.

When she decided to post the moment where her boyfriend at the time was on the phone praising how humble she is and how she doesn't understand her worth... I about died :rofl: did anyone buy that self important shit?

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

oh my god... i know her name is liza milano and i know that site too. i am so shocked. i actually liked her and thought she was genuine. this site is amazing i swear, always opening my eyes about shady people :respekt:
i never expected that from her. i guess she's just another ho..

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

God wrote:oh my god... i know her name is liza milano and i know that site too. i am so shocked. i actually liked her and thought she was genuine. this site is amazing i swear, always opening my eyes about shady people :respekt:
Yeah. Bitch is good.

I dunno, I always felt like something was shady and I guess that was it.

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

teebee9 wrote:
God wrote:oh my god... i know her name is liza milano and i know that site too. i am so shocked. i actually liked her and thought she was genuine. this site is amazing i swear, always opening my eyes about shady people :respekt:
Yeah. Bitch is good.

I dunno, I always felt like something was shady and I guess that was it.
oh well, at least we know the truth now. can't look at her videos anymore now though, especially when she says "i work so hard for what i have"
ohhhhh really? :?

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

^^ Lol yes IT'S SO HARD :roll:
I mean it could be, she did admit to changing everything about herself. Said her hair is actually more blonde, fake tans, lip injections (which look bigger than ever lately in the newest videos?!). It would be hard to keep up an act long term. She's got it all down to an art.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

The way she talks kind of sounds like Zoolander, like her accent sounds like his. I’m not surprised about how she gets her money. She has a big nice house and there’s no way just doing social media can afford her that. She never mentions another job either so it’s obvious what it is. Not surprised at all.

vanillacoconut
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacoconut »

Do you guys think she's still... working, with her live-in boyfriend and whatnot?

She does have a big following on her social media, and I bet that sponsored posts must be paying pretty well...

Return to “#-E”