"Gurus" with no makeup skills?

Re:

Post by Guest »

How has no one mentioned THRIFT THICK on this thread yet? That bitch is Shit Show Exhibit A! The fact that she is systematically picking holes around her nose that will soon cause it to fall off, Michael Jackson-style, just adds to the hilarity. :roll:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^ you just made me laugh on the loo
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

inkedcfgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Post by inkedcfgirl »

How has this gotten to three pages and Jessica Braun has not been mentioned?!? Good lord she looks horrible all the time!

Casey Holmes. She just goes too far with the eye makeup. It is always too dramatic. I think if she would do a real natural look with neutrals she would be really pretty.

And we can’t forget the guru in her own mind coffeebreakwithdani who should definitely find another line of “work”.

Gurudodo
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by Gurudodo »

Samantha March! That woman wears some seriously hideous makeup.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^ She literally looks like a bad rendition of 'natural' makeup from the 80s.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: "Gurus" with no makeup skills?

Post by moonlightpixie »

I'm so tired of all these youtubers who pretend they are beauty gurus yet know nothing about make up and so many make up companies send them stuff

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Aizaz123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: “Gurus” with no makeup skills?

Post by Aizaz123 »

what about Sian richards
Last edited by tar on Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added title back on post

Aliya88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Re:

Post by Aliya88 »

Hex wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm
Genuinely thought this thread was gonna be dedicated to grav3yardgirl.
Hi guys
It's interesting how assumptions can shape our expectations. In this case, the commenter expected a thread dedicated to grav3yardgirl, but it turned out to be something else entirely. It's a good reminder to approach things with an open mind.

Amelia1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Re:

Post by Amelia1 »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm
How has no one mentioned THRIFT THICK on this thread yet? That bitch is Shit Show Exhibit A! The fact that she is systematically picking holes around her nose that will soon cause it to fall off, Michael Jackson-style, just adds to the hilarity. :roll:
Hi guys
While it's important to remember that everyone has their own unique preferences and tastes, it's crucial to approach discussions with empathy and respect. Instead of focusing on negative aspects or making derogatory remarks, let's try to appreciate the diversity of content creators and the various forms of entertainment they provide.

eightmongoose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re:

Post by eightmongoose »

I created an account specifically to share my thoughts on this. In my opinion, her makeup doesn't quite hit the mark. It's puzzling to me how one can put trust in a "MUA" whose own makeup doesn't showcase the level of expertise expected. Does anyone else feel the same way? Beauty is subjective, but there seems to be a consensus that her look might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”