Re: Punjabi Bloggers/Influencers

Post by abeautifulday44 »

wildturtle wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
classytikkamasala wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:12 am
wildturtle wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:29 pm
I wonder how she looks like in real life compared to her photos and videos. I remember showing my friend photos of her months ago and telling her I wanted her body and hair lol and my non-desi friend was like she’s not all that and how people can do a lot with good angles. Still, Erim is lucky to have a tiny waist.
Am I the only one who actually doesn’t like her body type? It looks masculine to me and her poses are so exaggerated and obviously trying to make her look curvy and feminine but she looks so bulky even tho she’s skinny lol
Personally I like her body type (or rather the body type so projects on her IG because angles can do a lot) because it’s my ideal body type. Skinny yet still has some curves and an itty bitty waist. Basically an hourglass figure on a slim body. I don’t know many people who have that. Tbh I had to unfollow her for a while because her pics were lowkey bringing down my self esteem - I know that sounds so sad LOL.

Maybe Disha Patani has a similar body type as Erim but Disha’s body is on another level lol.

I think I would use the word bulky to describe Nazanin Kavari, and “skinny yet bulky” to describe Janhvi Kapoor tbh.
janhavi is definitely very slender and feminine body type. i think what they mean by saying erim is more bulky is it looks like she only does gym for weights and no cardio so her body now looks so bulky, but its prob from posing so hard in odd angles and positions trying to look ~ultra curvy~

it just comes across as masculine and her body ends up not looking slender and soft and feminine at all

abeautifulday44
Wanderer
Wanderer

chanel wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:06 am
Honestly, I wouldn’t get self-conscious looking at her body because even Erim’s body doesn’t even look like her Instagram pics. Take a look at her body from these stills I got from Erim’s TikTok and how she portrayed her body to look, in the same dress, on Instagram.
when she is not overly exerting her body in poses for her own feed she looks like a cardboard. even in her tik toks and stories u can tell shes constantly sticking out her butt and sucking in, it looks so ridiculous 😂 i cannot imagine hanging around someone who walks around sticking out her butt like she does in her videos of her turned around and showing her ass to get those “fob” (as she calls them) obsessive and sexualised comments

her overly exerted body poses for her own feed vs her on someone else’s feed looking like flat chested pancakes
C19D6C24-0243-48CC-8535-9B2E86E17609.jpeg
85EB38A4-2A49-424B-A37A-DAC839F1549B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abeautifulday44
Wanderer
Wanderer

simwalked wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:57 pm
she keeps posting about her waist and her body and im sure it makes so many of her followers feell ike shit bc theres no way you can attain her body naturally. She exaggerates the shit out of her tiny waist by posing and you can see that her usual body shape isnt as curvy as she makes it out to be. Shes a terrible terrible influence lol and she truly thinks shes out of this world.. i dont want you as my online sister hun no thanks xx
exactly why would anyone want to look up to her like a sister when she cant even be honest with them. first as someone mentioned up there, she is lying about being born hairless, and lying about her body, her whole platform is built on lies who wants a sister like that? 🥴

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

Post by classytikkamasala »

abeautifulday44 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:53 pm
C19D6C24-0243-48CC-8535-9B2E86E17609.jpeg
I- oh my god??? where are the curves and 23” super defined waist she keeps bragging about??? She literally just looks like any other skinny indian girl when she’s not doing her crazy poses!

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

Also okay WHAT is up with sis wearing foundation that’s WAY too light for her?? Her faking what her body and skin tone looks like is way too much insecurity for anyone to handle
42EE1C77-32F0-4ABE-BFB0-B4BFD25B06C1.jpeg
4009923B-DE67-472B-A33E-96A99F8B507E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

abeautifulday44 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:47 pm
wildturtle wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
classytikkamasala wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:12 am
wildturtle wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:29 pm
I wonder how she looks like in real life compared to her photos and videos. I remember showing my friend photos of her months ago and telling her I wanted her body and hair lol and my non-desi friend was like she’s not all that and how people can do a lot with good angles. Still, Erim is lucky to have a tiny waist.
Am I the only one who actually doesn’t like her body type? It looks masculine to me and her poses are so exaggerated and obviously trying to make her look curvy and feminine but she looks so bulky even tho she’s skinny lol
Personally I like her body type (or rather the body type so projects on her IG because angles can do a lot) because it’s my ideal body type. Skinny yet still has some curves and an itty bitty waist. Basically an hourglass figure on a slim body. I don’t know many people who have that. Tbh I had to unfollow her for a while because her pics were lowkey bringing down my self esteem - I know that sounds so sad LOL.

Maybe Disha Patani has a similar body type as Erim but Disha’s body is on another level lol.

I think I would use the word bulky to describe Nazanin Kavari, and “skinny yet bulky” to describe Janhvi Kapoor tbh.
janhavi is definitely very slender and feminine body type. i think what they mean by saying erim is more bulky is it looks like she only does gym for weights and no cardio so her body now looks so bulky, but its prob from posing so hard in odd angles and positions trying to look ~ultra curvy~

it just comes across as masculine and her body ends up not looking slender and soft and feminine at all
Agree to disagree then. I think most men would prefer Erim’s body type. As for Janhvi I just don’t find her body that feminine it’s like straight up and down with no defined waist even tho she’s slim her lack of a waist makes her look a bit heavier in bodycon dresses compared to other actresses.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

abeautifulday44 wrote:
chanel wrote:
Honestly, I wouldn’t get self-conscious looking at her body because even Erim’s body doesn’t even look like her Instagram pics. Take a look at her body from these stills I got from Erim’s TikTok and how she portrayed her body to look, in the same dress, on Instagram.
when she is not overly exerting her body in poses for her own feed she looks like a cardboard. even in her tik toks and stories u can tell shes constantly sticking out her butt and sucking in, it looks so ridiculous 😂 i cannot imagine hanging around someone who walks around sticking out her butt like she does in her videos of her turned around and showing her ass to get those “fob” (as she calls them) obsessive and sexualised comments

her overly exerted body poses for her own feed vs her on someone else’s feed looking like flat chested pancakes C19D6C24-0243-48CC-8535-9B2E86E17609.jpeg85EB38A4-2A49-424B-A37A-DAC839F1549B.jpeg
Ok I’m not trying to be rude but dang she has no ass... she really fooled me from her photos. I feel less shit about myself now

chanel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by chanel »

What do you guys think of Bambi Bains?

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

abeautifulday44 wrote:
chanel wrote:

her overly exerted body poses for her own feed vs her on someone else’s feed looking like flat chested pancakes C19D6C24-0243-48CC-8535-9B2E86E17609.jpeg85EB38A4-2A49-424B-A37A-DAC839F1549B.jpeg

She also looks way darker here than she makes herself look on her own page wtf. She makes herself look like an NC25 in MAC foundation on her page lol. Like her complexion makeup looks so ghostly in all the wedding photoshoot videos she uploads

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

abeautifulday44 wrote:
chanel wrote:

She also looks way darker here than she makes herself look on her own page wtf. She makes herself look like an NC25 in MAC foundation on her page lol. Like her complexion makeup looks so ghostly in all the wedding photoshoot videos she uploads

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

i honestly can't deal with these ridiculous poses

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

Erim always has to stick out her ass. and i agree about her foundation being too light for her skin tone. She must think she is it with her perfect hair and her overlined lips.
I don’t follow any of these indian influencers because most of them come across really fake and we honestly don’t need more of these ‘influencers’. Anyone here follow Manpreetbainsmakeup and Solielllx. What do you guys think of them?

Liseia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liseia »

So apparently by erim is a million pound business people really bought her mix of oils? That you can buy yourself lmao ? Congrats I guess

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

Liseia wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm
So apparently by erim is a million pound business people really bought her mix of oils? That you can buy yourself lmao ? Congrats I guess
i have a reaaaally hard time believing her business is 6 figures like she keeps claiming. i have seen influencer brands with smaller numbers in sales get offered spaces at retailers like cult beauty, spacenk, sephora, and selfridges like she keeps saying she wants. even non influencer brands with no connections like she already has through her management have gotten retailing offers by big retailers. the reason she's not getting an offer from any big retailer is because no matter how much you try to put on a show for your followers that your business is ultra-successful on insatgram, the back-end numbers don't add up. i have a feeling her daddy purchased a lot fo her first few drops too, but that's just a hunch. regardless. anytime she mentions numbers, her stories never add up and are so inconsistent. eventually people will stop falling for the false illusions and her tacky excuse for "luxury" (seriously girl, hire a professional web designer and get a product photography/merchandising team behind your website and social media, it's a mess) and her oil will end up at like tk maxx or something
Last edited by classytikkamasala on Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

SRM_92 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:11 pm
Erim always has to stick out her ass. and i agree about her foundation being too light for her skin tone. She must think she is it with her perfect hair and her overlined lips.
I don’t follow any of these indian influencers because most of them come across really fake and we honestly don’t need more of these ‘influencers’. Anyone here follow Manpreetbainsmakeup and Solielllx. What do you guys think of them?
i've noticed even in her "makeup tutorials" that she does on herself, 9 times out of 10, the foundation is much too light. she always has a disclaimer and says "don't worry guys, the foundation will oxidise and it will all come together in the end" but at the end of the video she's just got a white-cast with some blush. i don't understand this false image she keeps trying to put out of herself, tiny waste and curvy, born hairless, lightskin, makes tik toks about how her lips are natural but they're always clearly overlined, everything about her lying image screams soooooo insecure. especially always throwing herself a pity party on instagram about her mom even tho she claims to be "so private" her whole platform seems to just be her fishing for compliments and people to care about her and approve of her and not so much for a "sisterhood"

i havent heard of either of those two people tbh

simwalked
Learner
Learner

Post by simwalked »

She's always talking about how her fans dont know what actually goes on in her life and they'd be shook if they knew what she was going through. Thats the most attention seeking shit ive seen lol.

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

chanel wrote:What do you guys think of Bambi Bains?
She’s pretty but all the fillers and work she’s had done make her look way older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randomer345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Randomer345 »

Yeah, her content is deffo geared towards men oftentimes. Especially with the dresses she wears.

I used to like her until I realised she thinks everyone is out to get her and is going to put nazar on her. Like if you really fear nazar then why show off about everything from your dad's wealth, your business profits to your Rolex? One thing that irks me is when people from financially well-off families try to act like they had to face obstacles to get success.

What happened with her mum is very saddening though. I wouldn't try to negate any of her experiences. That must have been tough on her and something I admire is how she's overcome that tragedy and persevered.

luxebabe22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxebabe22 »

Any thoughts on Gurneet Dosanjh? Is she still married to her husband? I remember she was on a rant last year because her wedding got cancelled due to him getting in a car accident.

chanel
Learner
Learner

Post by chanel »

Erim’s ex is now back on Instagram, it’s definitely him because his initials are AJ and she used to follow him a while back, but unsurprisingly, he’s not following Erim, so they’ve probably broken up.

It’s funny how Erim has posted that she’s getting companies shut down for imitating her hair oil company. As long as they’re not passing it off as a ByErim product, anyone can manufacture a hair oil and sell it. I really doubt she’s shutting companies down. Her product isn’t protected in law 😂 if that’s the case, she should be shutting down any company that ever tries to sell hair oil. She really gives off narcissistic vibes.

thedetective101
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by thedetective101 »

Any update on tannukgill or her husband? Think she was expecting a baby.

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

chanel wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am
Erim’s ex is now back on Instagram, it’s definitely him because his initials are AJ and she used to follow him a while back, but unsurprisingly, he’s not following Erim, so they’ve probably broken up.

It’s funny how Erim has posted that she’s getting companies shut down for imitating her hair oil company. As long as they’re not passing it off as a ByErim product, anyone can manufacture a hair oil and sell it. I really doubt she’s shutting companies down. Her product isn’t protected in law 😂 if that’s the case, she should be shutting down any company that ever tries to sell hair oil. She really gives off narcissistic vibes.

whos her ex

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

luxebabe22 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:48 pm
Any thoughts on Gurneet Dosanjh? Is she still married to her husband? I remember she was on a rant last year because her wedding got cancelled due to him getting in a car accident.
i don't follow her regularly but i kinda remember (i could be totally wrong) they had a youtube channel together and it was like one of those couple vlogging channel but he cheated on her or something and they broke up but got back together and then i think she madel ike a whole video or livestream or something addressing people criticising her man or something. iidk it was so messy i couldnt really follow along lmao

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

chanel wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am

oh they for sure broke up and it was clearly so messy because anytime anyone asks about him (which is fair because she was always flaunting her relationship so it could be just an innocent fan genuinely asking) she calls them haters and blocks lmao

i saw that too about that agency or whatever she hired, its so pathetic, her oil is literally a bunch of basic oils mixed together. there is nothing specially sourced, you can go to an indian store and get all of the ingredients and put them together lol. her greed is so apparent

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

thedetective101 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:45 am
Any update on tannukgill or her husband? Think she was expecting a baby.

ive always been curious about why she left social media, she seemed to love her community and she seemed super sweet, there was nothing really shady about her. i remember she made a movie but it kinda flopped? but like a lot of punjabi movies with influencer features kinda flop. like the one with browngirllifts so i couldnt assume it would be anything to feel detrimental enough to leave social media entiirely. i kinda get the vibe that her husband's family didn't like her public image. she is still on twitter sometimes

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”