Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Post by Asap Cork »

Sweety77 wrote:Yet fmida has a long and manly face. Her face is really wide and has a big manly jaw and chin area and small eyes. None of them are good looking. When you find someone pretty let us know. All insta bitches are hideous.
Let's not be that harsh lol, yes she relies on filters and heavy makeup. Yes she doesn't know the meaning of hijab and is obsessed with materialistic items and craves attention. I know she lanky too lmao

All IG influencer types regardless of race look better on IG. Who i find pretty? Her sister looks prettier but that could be the makeup as well. Alright as a guy ill give you my list.

I honestly thought zanaraah was somewhat pretty at first(during my simp days Image) primarily due to that hijab facade, but she looks like a freshie without the makeup, isn't the brightest and her so called looks have deteriorated. Also considering her obsession with Image Image she lost all appeal. I've changed up and had to increase my standard after seeing how these influencers carry themselves.

Nilima looks like an alien and I advise any man to not fall for her edited pic on IG. Smh can't believe this broad...the Mauritian dude had to give her designer belts and vacations while black guys just have to give her henny Image

That tasfia._ has a pretty face but I can tell she wears heavy makeup too and used butt pads to create a body she doesn't have...truly sad smh would have married her if her mindset was different. She got off IG for some reason.

One lady that's top on my list...there is an influencer by the name of Anyeka Jamal. She isn't the most problematic influencer, comes from a good family...one of her vlogs she had her bengali friend with her, bruh I fell in Image ImageImage with her friend of course.

AX_STANA had me fooled with the tight dresses and makeup. But she has been called pretty on thus page before...whatever I'm not interested in a white man's leftovers.

Jahanara is cute lol
Sabina Hannan as well
Rumena Rahman is gorgeous to me, looks bougie as hell though and she hitched haha. I know her pics are edited as well and I wish she stopped with that turban hijab.
Rumena Begum had so much potential.
I like asiaglam too though I think she is divorced and wouldn't be compatible due to religiosity and she older than me.(if I ever had the chance though hypothetically speaking of course)

Can't think of anymore worth mentioning.

Bengali women are the best to me and the most appealing which is why I probably am nicer when it comes to rating them compared to ya'll Image

P.S. I'm sure all you ladies on this site are drop dead shundor haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Bengali girls are pretty but not the ones on Insta public account lool calling them pretty is an insult to true beauty. Look at Sharmila Tagore in her young days. She’s the definition of true Bengali beauty and there are many who are as pretty, if not prettier. They just don’t beg for attention.

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

What everyone’s thoughts on Nooooosheeeen or whatever her user name is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Sweety77 wrote:Yet fmida has a long and manly face. Her face is really wide and has a big manly jaw and chin area and small eyes. None of them are good looking. When you find someone pretty let us know. All insta bitches are hideous.
Let's not be that harsh lol, yes she relies on filters and heavy makeup. Yes she doesn't know the meaning of hijab and is obsessed with materialistic items and craves attention. I know she lanky too lmao

All IG influencer types regardless of race look better on IG. Who i find pretty? Her sister looks prettier but that could be the makeup as well. Alright as a guy ill give you my list.

I honestly thought zanaraah was somewhat pretty at first(during my simp days Image) primarily due to that hijab facade, but she looks like a freshie without the makeup, isn't the brightest and her so called looks have deteriorated. Also considering her obsession with Image Image she lost all appeal. I've changed up and had to increase my standard after seeing how these influencers carry themselves.

Nilima looks like an alien and I advise any man to not fall for her edited pic on IG. Smh can't believe this broad...the Mauritian dude had to give her designer belts and vacations while black guys just have to give her henny Image

That tasfia._ has a pretty face but I can tell she wears heavy makeup too and used butt pads to create a body she doesn't have...truly sad smh would have married her if her mindset was different. She got off IG for some reason.

One lady that's top on my list...there is an influencer by the name of Anyeka Jamal. She isn't the most problematic influencer, comes from a good family...one of her vlogs she had her bengali friend with her, bruh I fell in Image ImageImage with her friend of course.

AX_STANA had me fooled with the tight dresses and makeup. But she has been called pretty on thus page before...whatever I'm not interested in a white man's leftovers.

Jahanara is cute lol
Sabina Hannan as well
Rumena Rahman is gorgeous to me, looks bougie as hell though and she hitched haha. I know her pics are edited as well and I wish she stopped with that turban hijab.
Rumena Begum had so much potential.
I like asiaglam too though I think she is divorced and wouldn't be compatible due to religiosity and she older than me.(if I ever had the chance though hypothetically speaking of course)

Can't think of anymore worth mentioning.

Bengali women are the best to me and the most appealing which is why I probably am nicer when it comes to rating them compared to ya'll Image

P.S. I'm sure all you ladies on this site are drop dead shundor haha

I do think Bengali girls have amazing facial features and are really beautiful tbh

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:53 pm

She has a huge face and it’s really long. Those disgusting contact lenses ughhh! She sounds dumb and I hate her accent like what even is it? Her and Tanya Slays have ugly accents. Tanya was trying to pass herself off as quarter White wtf but I always knew she wasn’t she can’t pass for it her features are really flat and big. I think her dad was adopted but he seems like a nice guy and he’s really cute God bless. These Instagram girls who are making their account public are embarrassing to Bengali girls and people. One of the reasons I hate Instagram. We are nothing like them and our girls tend to have small noses, big eyes, plump lips and sharp jawlines. They don’t tend to look like these ugly attention seekers and they are also extremely decent compared to other Indian/Pan Indian cultures/ethnic groups it would be insulting to even compare them to the embarrassing attention seekers on Instagram.

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Sweety77 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

She has a huge face and it’s really long. Those disgusting contact lenses ughhh! She sounds dumb and I hate her accent like what even is it? Her and Tanya Slays have ugly accents. Tanya was trying to pass herself off as quarter White wtf but I always knew she wasn’t she can’t pass for it her features are really flat and big. I think her dad was adopted but he seems like a nice guy and he’s really cute God bless. These Instagram girls who are making their account public are embarrassing to Bengali girls and people. One of the reasons I hate Instagram. We are nothing like them and our girls tend to have small noses, big eyes, plump lips and sharp jawlines. They don’t tend to look like these ugly attention seekers and they are also extremely decent compared to other Indian/Pan Indian cultures/ethnic groups it would be insulting to even compare them to the embarrassing attention seekers on Instagram.
I like tanya, forgot to mention her. She isn't problematic in my eyes. When she has on make up she is drop dead gorgeous. Her grandfather married a white woman, probably for citizenship

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:42 pm
Sweety77 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

I like tanya, forgot to mention her. She isn't problematic in my eyes. When she has on make up she is drop dead gorgeous. Her grandfather married a white woman, probably for citizenship

Her own father isn’t half White though. Maybe he’s from the previous marriage. Maybe her granddad became a widower or got divorced.

Tanya definitely isn’t gorgeous makeup or no makeup she isn’t a conventional beauty. She has a big face and her nose is really big. She doesn’t have sharp features. Maybe if she removed the hideous coloured lizard lenses she’d look better. She’s nothing special. Bengali girls are generally extremely beautiful so she’s not pretty enough to represent Bengali beauty. The most beautiful girls I’ve seen aren’t on SM, don’t beg for attention. They’re either married or just lead very private lives. The beautiful Bengali women, and just Bengali women in general tend to be extremely loyal and devoted to their husbands and families. They don’t tend to behave in a thottish way.

If you think Tanya is gorgeous then your standards are extremely low.

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Sweety77 wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Sweety77 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Her own father isn’t half White though. Maybe he’s from the previous marriage. Maybe her granddad became a widower or got divorced.

Tanya definitely isn’t gorgeous makeup or no makeup she isn’t a conventional beauty. She has a big face and her nose is really big. She doesn’t have sharp features. Maybe if she removed the hideous coloured lizard lenses she’d look better. She’s nothing special. Bengali girls are generally extremely beautiful so she’s not pretty enough to represent Bengali beauty. The most beautiful girls I’ve seen aren’t on SM, don’t beg for attention. They’re either married or just lead very private lives. The beautiful Bengali women, and just Bengali women in general tend to be extremely loyal and devoted to their husbands and families. They don’t tend to behave in a thottish way.

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this one. She has a great figure that meets the euro centric beauty standards for women as they praise being thin. I also like her personality. Now should she be Miss Bangladesh...that's up for debate. Rayhan is a handsome guy which she attracted on top of putting a ring on it. Sure some her content is cringe but she doesn't deserve this animosity. She isn't a zanaraah, savage sharms, nurshath dulal or nilima thank Allah. I'd rate her atleast a 7.5

Please don't shame me for finding her to be beautiful lol, that's low.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:45 pm
Sweety77 wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Sweety77 wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this one. She has a great figure that meets the euro centric beauty standards for women as they praise being thin. I also like her personality. Now should she be Miss Bangladesh...that's up for debate. Rayhan is a handsome guy which she attracted on top of putting a ring on it. Sure some her content is cringe but she doesn't deserve this animosity. She isn't a zanaraah, savage sharms, nurshath dulal or nilima thank Allah. I'd rate her atleast a 7.5

Please don't shame me for finding her to be beautiful lol, that's low.

She does NOT a thin body. Her waist is nowhere near 24 inches and she’s quite meaty. She’s also below 5’ tall so no she can’t participate in beauty contests. She’d have to be at least 5’3 to even consider her for that. Plus she’s British so she can’t be “Miss Bangladesh” because she’s a Bengali (her ethnicity) but she’s not a Bangladeshi (nationality) and you have to be a citizen of that country to participate in their beauty contests. She doesn’t hold a Bangladeshi passport therefore it’s out of the question.

She makes her short husband look tall. He’s not handsome in my opinion but he’s also not bad looking.

I’m not comparing her to the extremely hideous Instagram girls. She’s okay but she’s not as pretty as you seem to make out. Generally I’d say she’s around a 6 out of 10 but that’s me being generous.

I probably just know much better looking people and when I draw comparisons to reach a conclusion/opinion she ends up looking terrible. If she’s gorgeous then I don’t even know what to call some of the people I know who themselves think they’re just average but actually they make high profile celebrities look plain. The prettiest Bollywood celebs are from the 90s and early 2000s and hand on heart they outdo them from head to toe.

These paragons are like the pearls that never come out of their shells. Bengali women are so private that we never see or hear from the best of them. You probably have some in your own family and relatives who meet all the criteria for being the ideal beauty if you think in terms of conventional beauty but Tanya doesn’t cut the mustard.

Reckless
Learner
Learner

Post by Reckless »

Zaynikki wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:37 am
doseoftea wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:22 pm
doseoftea wrote: Zanaraah recent photo just is a reminder not to put girls in hijabs on a pedestal. I can understand her taking it off if she’s not ready but is it necessary for all the £10 oh polly dresses with forced cleavlage

The people above all arse lick black twitter and act up online for a smidge of black clock knowing very well they’re too much of a pussy to bring home a black guy so will settle with a blick bengali. like tasldn for example

they know they’ve been written off by asians online so it’s not like they have a choice who they can interact with Image
True but shoutouts to the hijabis that don't sell out like zanarah aka farzana. Though with their flaws they didn't stoop to her level. Zanaraah clearly used the hijab for fashion purposes only. I disagree on the latter though, zanaarah & her bestie savage sharms both displayed their mandingo black walking dildos on their twitter profiles though neither was able to keep them. They both did it pridefully and said parents weren't an issue. And zanaraah still bitching about mama's boys ImageImageImage, sorry someone's mom saw how mentally deranged your ass was, probably her light skin exes who saw she had an unhealthy infatuation with Image Image

Also these Oh polly dresses are going for 45 £ Image

I can't believe there isn't more on savage sharms. This girl got a Hoe tattoo on her quad, she ruined her chances at marrying any good desi guy so she better convince a black man to marry her. Savage sharms is doing this to get back at bengali people though because when she was fat she had zero prospects. When she lost all that weight she started attracting black men and getting bent over by them. She hasn't been disowned by her family yet, I feel real bad for her mom & dad & siblings if she has any...but then again her parents probably raised her poorly. Oh boy I would love to see these girls reflect on their past when they hit 30. This girl reminds me of the bengali version of blac chyna with her tattoos & weave & colored hair. If anyone has more tea on savage sharms please do share.

Why does sjq & zanaarah have private twitter profiles?

Also is zaynikki bengali? I saw her post from 2019 about third wheeling, I don't know if her friend in that post is desi but she was kissing some black dude no black woman wanted.

These girls do suffer from serious internalised self hatred and have romanticised being black, the thing is...why aren't black people calling this out when they are so adamantly against culture vultures?

showing your partner off online and actually getting married are two different things, her parents probably didn’t even know half the shit she’s up to lets be real lol unless her parents are that mentally deranged and have no dignity. She didn’t even get married just beat and deleted.

sjq followed my friends man on her private knowing well that he’s taken then unfollowed him because he never followed back ImageImageImage so much for “private account” when you’re following strangers on it Image they keep their private account separate from their embarrassing thot life.

Irl these girls have normal minimum wage day jobs and nothing more than just girls who are willing to flash their tits around on videos because other bengali girls have haya and self-respect

Zaynikki has some dead lash page that you can literally buy from primalash or ali express for like £1-2 each. She bought fake followers for her account because it had 24,000 followers at one point but only 100 likes Image She had a brief fling with a guy lil_samosa and she even begged it by changing her name to his as well lil_samoza but then he he knew how much of a smelly sket she is from Newham. she tries to play off as if she’s exotically mixed race or biracial when she’s just half paki and half bengali LMAO
Zanarah dead thought her ex black man was going to marry her though when he just wanted to try a different flavour of punani. And you're right, they work ordinary jobs and act as if they're boss career women. Well she did want to be a lawyer who wanted to help poor black boys ImageImage someone on the previous thread said she attempted to become the Image kim kardashian because she wanted to become a lawyer as well as bag a black guy ImageImageImageImage
Oh poor zaynikki what's exotic about you? Also prxya is indian and not bengali Image

Sp true about not having respect for themselves. They're literally the female versions of fboys. Says alot of their family or lack of respect for both themselves and their families. As a parent I wouldn't know what to do if my daughter was making herself easy for Image Image

You guys are disgusting sad sad people analysing people that have never done anything to you. The third wheeling video you lot referred to was of my friend, a white woman and a black man who are together and have a child together not that it’s any of your business. The whole internalised hatred towards my own race makes no sense when I’m proud of my roots. I’m ALLOWED to tweet other races, you people being ugly is a YOU problem. Anyways the video was a joke as are you pathetic people.
As for the lame ass talking about me acting as if I’m exotic mf ive always said I’m half Pakistani half Bengali and I’m proud to be. You assumed a whole thing from “lil_zamosa” which was a private joke and made up your own stories. How sad are your lives? I’m addressing everything purely because this whole thread is disgusting and disrespectful. I don’t know these other girls but the way you speak bad about them is disturbing. All of you please seek the help you so desperately need and stop stalking us.
How can you call us easy based off Twitter it’s never that deep dfkm. Inshallah you guys heal from whatever issues you clearly have.
The fact that you guys really ignored this post is the funniest hahahahahaha. Looks like no one really cares about your opinion. zaynikki. Oopzz daisyyy. BYEBYE. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Don’t fuck with me :FU:

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Reckless wrote:
Zaynikki wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
doseoftea wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:22 pm
True but shoutouts to the hijabis that don't sell out like zanarah aka farzana. Though with their flaws they didn't stoop to her level. Zanaraah clearly used the hijab for fashion purposes only. I disagree on the latter though, zanaarah & her bestie savage sharms both displayed their mandingo black walking dildos on their twitter profiles though neither was able to keep them. They both did it pridefully and said parents weren't an issue. And zanaraah still bitching about mama's boys ImageImageImage, sorry someone's mom saw how mentally deranged your ass was, probably her light skin exes who saw she had an unhealthy infatuation with Image Image

Also these Oh polly dresses are going for 45 £ Image

I can't believe there isn't more on savage sharms. This girl got a Hoe tattoo on her quad, she ruined her chances at marrying any good desi guy so she better convince a black man to marry her. Savage sharms is doing this to get back at bengali people though because when she was fat she had zero prospects. When she lost all that weight she started attracting black men and getting bent over by them. She hasn't been disowned by her family yet, I feel real bad for her mom & dad & siblings if she has any...but then again her parents probably raised her poorly. Oh boy I would love to see these girls reflect on their past when they hit 30. This girl reminds me of the bengali version of blac chyna with her tattoos & weave & colored hair. If anyone has more tea on savage sharms please do share.

Why does sjq & zanaarah have private twitter profiles?

Also is zaynikki bengali? I saw her post from 2019 about third wheeling, I don't know if her friend in that post is desi but she was kissing some black dude no black woman wanted.

These girls do suffer from serious internalised self hatred and have romanticised being black, the thing is...why aren't black people calling this out when they are so adamantly against culture vultures?

showing your partner off online and actually getting married are two different things, her parents probably didn’t even know half the shit she’s up to lets be real lol unless her parents are that mentally deranged and have no dignity. She didn’t even get married just beat and deleted.

sjq followed my friends man on her private knowing well that he’s taken then unfollowed him because he never followed back ImageImageImage so much for “private account” when you’re following strangers on it Image they keep their private account separate from their embarrassing thot life.

Irl these girls have normal minimum wage day jobs and nothing more than just girls who are willing to flash their tits around on videos because other bengali girls have haya and self-respect

Zaynikki has some dead lash page that you can literally buy from primalash or ali express for like £1-2 each. She bought fake followers for her account because it had 24,000 followers at one point but only 100 likes Image She had a brief fling with a guy lil_samosa and she even begged it by changing her name to his as well lil_samoza but then he he knew how much of a smelly sket she is from Newham. she tries to play off as if she’s exotically mixed race or biracial when she’s just half paki and half bengali LMAO
Zanarah dead thought her ex black man was going to marry her though when he just wanted to try a different flavour of punani. And you're right, they work ordinary jobs and act as if they're boss career women. Well she did want to be a lawyer who wanted to help poor black boys ImageImage someone on the previous thread said she attempted to become the Image kim kardashian because she wanted to become a lawyer as well as bag a black guy ImageImageImageImage
Oh poor zaynikki what's exotic about you? Also prxya is indian and not bengali Image

Sp true about not having respect for themselves. They're literally the female versions of fboys. Says alot of their family or lack of respect for both themselves and their families. As a parent I wouldn't know what to do if my daughter was making herself easy for Image Image

You guys are disgusting sad sad people analysing people that have never done anything to you. The third wheeling video you lot referred to was of my friend, a white woman and a black man who are together and have a child together not that it’s any of your business. The whole internalised hatred towards my own race makes no sense when I’m proud of my roots. I’m ALLOWED to tweet other races, you people being ugly is a YOU problem. Anyways the video was a joke as are you pathetic people.
As for the lame ass talking about me acting as if I’m exotic mf ive always said I’m half Pakistani half Bengali and I’m proud to be. You assumed a whole thing from “lil_zamosa” which was a private joke and made up your own stories. How sad are your lives? I’m addressing everything purely because this whole thread is disgusting and disrespectful. I don’t know these other girls but the way you speak bad about them is disturbing. All of you please seek the help you so desperately need and stop stalking us.
How can you call us easy based off Twitter it’s never that deep dfkm. Inshallah you guys heal from whatever issues you clearly have.
The fact that you guys really ignored this post is the funniest hahahahahaha. Looks like no one really cares about your opinion. zaynikki. Oopzz daisyyy. BYEBYE. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Holy shit! How did we miss this! What kind of voodoo? Zaynikki shouldn't you be seeking black validation? That's me being nice

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Future hubby of nashwa neelam got mad confidence to be showing off that much chest hair haha. Image

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Hey guys, what ever happened to minara? I think she has a twitter she seems more religion now.

Also I know the jamaliha sisters have been discussed before...but how wealthy is their family? Their brothers made millions off of juul?

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Bengali is Indian. West Bengal is in India. Bengalis are Indians as much as they try to deny. Genetically they’re the same, ethnically those from Bangladesh ate the same as those from West Bengal. The only difference post 1947 was nationality. Bangladesh formed in 1971. They’re still Indians loool it sounds dumb when that person said “she’s Indian not Bengali” Indian is a nationality and some of them are Bengali. People from the UK are British and not Bangladeshi. The Bengali British people are as Indian as any other Indian of India. The amount of people who are confused over nationality, ethnicity, race and geographical history. Today they call it the Indian subcontinent but what is the Indian subcontinent has just always been India or Hindustan or Bharat to the world. 😂 Doesn’t matter who disagrees, that’s just a hard cold fact.

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Any tea on Rmiah & her sis Mrs Miah?

Her sis defo married up!! Good for her!! She looks taller than her husband seen her primark.

I know she has fillers

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Is Axstanaaaa still with her shadaahhhh man? She’s deleted the pics them together
She was so much prettier without those lip fillers and she’s defo had work done to her ass and boobs!

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:Is Axstanaaaa still with her shadaahhhh man? She’s deleted the pics them together
She was so much prettier without those lip fillers and she’s defo had work done to her ass and boobs!

That's what I've been wanting to know for the longest lol. Did white zaddy put a ring on it? Wait you got pics to show proof she had work done?

doseoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by doseoftea »

Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 pm
Reckless wrote:
Zaynikki wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
doseoftea wrote:

Holy shit! How did we miss this! What kind of voodoo? Zaynikki shouldn't you be seeking black validation? That's me being nice

aired dfkm no one even acknowledged it just some waffle 🤣 in the nicest way possible shouldn’t you be busy discussing how you wanna do double hand twist, gawk gawk combo 3000’ face on your next man over your socials?

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Asap Cork wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:Is Axstanaaaa still with her shadaahhhh man? She’s deleted the pics them together

That's what I've been wanting to know for the longest lol. Did white zaddy put a ring on it? Wait you got pics to show proof she had work done?

Used to have her on Twitter back in the days

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:

Used to have her on Twitter back in the days

What a waste of so called beauty. Just to end up as white zaddy's leftovers whilst better closer to the wall every day...poor girl.

doseoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by doseoftea »

Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm
Hey guys, what ever happened to minara? I think she has a twitter she seems more religion now.

Also I know the jamaliha sisters have been discussed before...but how wealthy is their family? Their brothers made millions off of juul?

I honestly thought minara had some good content on youtube but she probably realised she over shared too much with her failed relationship. I reckon she was meant to get married to him but something happened considering how all her friends are married

so tiring seeing people living up north acting like they’re wealthier like Jamaliha. Only people outside uk won’t realise that houses up north are way cheaper. One little gucci or off white belt reallt doesn’t make you wealthy either dfkm, cmon people are acting like they’ve got chanel bags and AP watches lmao 🤣

Asap Cork
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Asap Cork »

So nashwa looks like she will have a career as an optometrist. But aniqa nishat I'm not sure. It seems like she is trying to create a couples account vibe on social media. BTW people asked whether her hubby is bengali or pakistani...can anyone confirm?

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Asap Cork wrote:So nashwa looks like she will have a career as an optometrist. But aniqa nishat I'm not sure. It seems like she is trying to create a couples account vibe on social media. BTW people asked whether her hubby is bengali or pakistani...can anyone confirm?

He is Bengali and has one sister small family well off

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

doseoftea wrote:
Asap Cork wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm

I honestly thought minara had some good content on youtube but she probably realised she over shared too much with her failed relationship. I reckon she was meant to get married to him but something happened considering how all her friends are married

so tiring seeing people living up north acting like they’re wealthier like Jamaliha. Only people outside uk won’t realise that houses up north are way cheaper. One little gucci or off white belt reallt doesn’t make you wealthy either dfkm, cmon people are acting like they’ve got chanel bags and AP watches lmao Image
What’s happened with Minara and her man?

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Used to be friends with minara back in the days but since she got her insta fame it’s like she doesn’t know people now hahaah

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”