Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Tajana
Learner
Learner

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Post by Tajana » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:49 am

I actually dont have a problem with her marrying outside her culture. What pisses me off is the fact that she openly huniliates her parents in front of the whole world and talks shit abt them. Does she not realize that its the same parents who did so much for her and made so many sacrifices. Her parents are wrong yes,but it certainly doesnt give samina the right to talk shit abt them at every given opportunity. Shw still goes and visits them. They just dont talk to her. Also..she follows her own version of islam.. lol

bengalibella
Talker
Talker

Post by bengalibella » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:45 am

Tajana wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:49 am
I actually dont have a problem with her marrying outside her culture. What pisses me off is the fact that she openly huniliates her parents in front of the whole world and talks shit abt them. Does she not realize that its the same parents who did so much for her and made so many sacrifices. Her parents are wrong yes,but it certainly doesnt give samina the right to talk shit abt them at every given opportunity. Shw still goes and visits them. They just dont talk to her. Also..she follows her own version of islam.. lol
THIS!

And the fact that she thinks she better than any Bengali girls because she's married a black guy.

She is extremely arrogant! Be it with her family, Bengalis girls with her "woke" attitude and the poster mentioned above, she has a very messed up interpretation of islam astaghfirullah.

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:39 am

Tajana wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:49 am
Well said! How does she follow islam?

Golf1010
Learner
Learner

Post by Golf1010 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Dunno why idiots are saying that interracial marriages are making people kill the culture... Bengalis don’t marry outside as much as others do anyway. It’s not as if the entire history/language is dead in 1 generation. the MAJORITY are still marrying within. What a stupid point- making flat earthers look normal!!

Urfavbrowngal had Bengali traditions and music in her wedding- most Bengalis I know have Bollywood and indirectly follow Hindu traditions for theirs.

Does anyone follow p3ngalii? She’s so cringe and constantly goes on about men chasing after her. It’s like she’s deluded and wants everyone to think she’s fit and gets attention.

ohtheglamour
Learner
Learner

Post by ohtheglamour » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Chaii wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:22 am
You can't unsee nisha.vx she's a gigantic sized mess.

Beautybyroxc also lives/grew up in Oldham so she would have been surrounded by narrow-minded Asians telling her she's too dark etc. She has the signature horse veneers now too.

What do you guys think of miniinaaz on insta? She's a Canadian-Bangladeshi influencer and comes across quite cute and chilled out. She's also what I think tanji.s wishes she looked like in a parallel universe.
Sometimes I think she uses her autistic brother as a prop. Like, she literally just posted a pic of them captioned "you are my sunshine" but it's very obvious it's a butt pic LOL. who even poses so sexually with their brother beside them?

Gatheraround
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatheraround » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Candycorn94 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:04 pm
blinkerroor wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm
I dont think interracial marriage means you dont respect your parents, thats bs. You can love your parents and respect the sacrifices they've made for you without disregarding your own autonomy as an adult where you can make your own decisions. Yes, in south Asian culture our families really do affect our choice of life partner but at the end of the day its your choice. Your parents arent going to be living your marriage for you and there comes a point where you can't just blindly follow what they want you to do. That being said, you've got to prepared to deal with the consequences which it clearly doesn't look like Samina was ready for.
Sorry to say, most interracial relationships are a result of fetishes and self hate. Urfavbrowngal dead ass thinks she ended racism
Your last line is spot on!!! This arrogant cow. Literally thinks she’s done something to stop the human race dying out. This dumb cow couldn’t even respect her parents hard graft and marry a south Asian. Like really sis...your woke ass couldn’t find a single desi there’s like 1 billion of us. Bangladesh would have been nice for the heritage but you coundlt even stick to the continent. Like really fake woke dumb cow. And she is dumb because she said I don’t need god basically. Well we’ll all see what god has in plan for you I guess. The pity and self hate is so real in that one.

I genuinely feel sorry for her parents. And the dumb cow could at least take their faces off her gram. Imagine the young generation are showing their parents and then it’s spreading even further with proof that’s their daughter and here’s her non bangla non desi and non Muslim ‘husband’. At least allow your parents the no face no case position you selfish cow. 🧐

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Gatheraround wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:44 pm
Candycorn94 wrote:
blinkerroor wrote:
I dont think interracial marriage means you dont respect your parents, thats bs. You can love your parents and respect the sacrifices they've made for you without disregarding your own autonomy as an adult where you can make your own decisions. Yes, in south Asian culture our families really do affect our choice of life partner but at the end of the day its your choice. Your parents arent going to be living your marriage for you and there comes a point where you can't just blindly follow what they want you to do. That being said, you've got to prepared to deal with the consequences which it clearly doesn't look like Samina was ready for.
Sorry to say, most interracial relationships are a result of fetishes and self hate. Urfavbrowngal dead ass thinks she ended racism
Your last line is spot on!!! This arrogant cow. Literally thinks she’s done something to stop the human race dying out. This dumb cow couldn’t even respect her parents hard graft and marry a south Asian. Like really sis...your woke ass couldn’t find a single desi there’s like 1 billion of us. Bangladesh would have been nice for the heritage but you coundlt even stick to the continent. Like really fake woke dumb cow. And she is dumb because she said I don’t need god basically. Well we’ll all see what god has in plan for you I guess. The pity and self hate is so real in that one.

I genuinely feel sorry for her parents. And the dumb cow could at least take their faces off her gram. Imagine the young generation are showing their parents and then it’s spreading even further with proof that’s their daughter and here’s her non bangla non desi and non Muslim ‘husband’. At least allow your parents the no face no case position you selfish cow. 🧐
Thank you for agreeing sis. She acted out of self hate. And alot of desis will follow if we don't call this out. Most desis enter these interracial unions out of self hate. Now with regards to her finding a partner amongst her own...I'm sorry but I don't think any good hearted desi man wants to deal with that...imagine going to a protest every week lmao. But let's allow the film to roll.

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:52 pm

I wonder why some of these fake woke bangla activists never offer solutions to the problems within our community. Marrying out does nothing to advance as a people smh. Complaining on FB/IG in addition to swirling is not conducive to addressing our flaws lol

Gatheraround
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatheraround » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi my Bangla siblings lol....
I believe Hasanatofficial and his wife(ummabdullah) were from Bangladesh(well heritage)
Any tea as to what was the actual truth? I get the whole fake niqabi. But where were the families in all of this? Has she gone back to him? And what happened to Sarah? Did she also share the same heritage?

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Gatheraround wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:02 pm
Hi my Bangla siblings lol....
I believe Hasanatofficial and his wife(ummabdullah) were from Bangladesh(well heritage)
Any tea as to what was the actual truth? I get the whole fake niqabi. But where were the families in all of this? Has she gone back to him? And what happened to Sarah? Did she also share the same heritage?

Apparently he has some sylhheti cousins in NY, I can't find out who they are lmao. They went into hiding. I'm pretty sure Hasan at and abdullah divorced.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Gatheraround wrote:
Candycorn94 wrote:
blinkerroor wrote:
Your last line is spot on!!! This arrogant cow. Literally thinks she’s done something to stop the human race dying out. This dumb cow couldn’t even respect her parents hard graft and marry a south Asian. Like really sis...your woke ass couldn’t find a single desi there’s like 1 billion of us. Bangladesh would have been nice for the heritage but you coundlt even stick to the continent. Like really fake woke dumb cow.
lmao you must be beyond deluded if you think marrying outside of your ‘heritage’ means you don’t respect your parents hard work. there’s no correlation in that whatsoever 😂 besides, i’m sure her parents will live just fine regardless.

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:07 pm

shade110 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:29 pm
Gatheraround wrote:
Candycorn94 wrote:
blinkerroor wrote:
Your last line is spot on!!! This arrogant cow. Literally thinks she’s done something to stop the human race dying out. This dumb cow couldn’t even respect her parents hard graft and marry a south Asian. Like really sis...your woke ass couldn’t find a single desi there’s like 1 billion of us. Bangladesh would have been nice for the heritage but you coundlt even stick to the continent. Like really fake woke dumb cow.
lmao you must be beyond deluded if you think marrying outside of your ‘heritage’ means you don’t respect your parents hard work. there’s no correlation in that whatsoever 😂 besides, i’m sure her parents will live just fine regardless.
I already explained how wealth can transfer in these relationships. And every time a Bangladeshi man or woman enters into an interracial union they risk transferring money that can go towards helping our community into the hands of another community

Golf1010
Learner
Learner

Post by Golf1010 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:37 am

Why is paaxox’s face so strange???

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:50 am

why is naomi akhtar shoving the shisha pipe in her mouth as if she’s sucking dick?? dirty skatty girl loool, just thinking how many peoples other mouth have been all over that from before ewww.

Chaii
Learner
Learner

Post by Chaii » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:57 pm

Urfavbrowngal is in her feels bashing her parents on her instastory again. I swear she'd be so much more tolerable if she wasn't such a pretentious f*ck. She thinks most people have children to fill a void in their lives. Erm no you dummy, children are conceived as a culmination of a healthy and loving marriage (thirsty insta couples aside). I know the same can't be said for most of our parents' generation but they did the best they could under the given circumstances. She's so problematic in all her "woke-ness".

Hasanat is a psycho that needs to be sectioned somewhere. I heard both Umm Abdullah and Sarah went back to their families. Was Sarah pregnant?

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:30 pm

My heart goes out to samina's parents. It must be heartbreaking to know your own child is bashing you on social media, accusing you of not loving you and raising you "correctly". Her parents have a lot of love for her, you can tell from the graduation picture. I'm certain her parents tried their best. The worst part is she's talking shit about her parents without them knowing or being given an opportunity to defend themselves.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Chaii
Learner
Learner

Post by Chaii » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Naomi Akhtar
Scottish-Asians are a different breed. (All you "not all-ers" stay in your lane, it's banter).

paaxox clearly has cheek fillers or maybe even a chin implant? She reminds me of the Saw mask.

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:54 am

What happened to Rumena Rahman?

TeawithBatty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by TeawithBatty » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 am

Does anyone remember MakeupByPinky? She was from London and had two kids, I think she was divorced as she was always evasive about her relationship status in Q&As. She's completely disappeared from SM I wonder what happened maybe she got married again?

gguser2090
Learner
Learner

Post by gguser2090 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 am

Just checked out urfavbrowngirl's account, seriously there is something wrong with this girl if she openly bashes her family. I have no problem with marrying outside the culture, I know many people who have. Parent's always have our best interests at heart, has she not stopped to think maybe they have a problem with her husband for another reason? E.g finances? I saw on one of her posts she wrote that they didn't have a wedding because they couldn't afford it, fair enough they didn't have 20k or whatever but she didn't have a job either. I think her family's issues go far, far from just the culture clash.

Also sultana jm and her siblings are a mess. Her brother messed around with his now wife prior to getting married and had a baby out of wedlock. I know someone who was close to her and they told me how she used to hate her bhabi so much as she changed her brother and broke her parents heart. Her parents are lovely and were respected in the community, after her brother messed up they were shunned, you know how asians are. Anyways Sultana went from guy to guy, I couldn't believe it. During school/sixth form and uni she was a a mess and always needed validation from men! She smells like she hasn't seen a shower and I can't believe how edited her photos are! Having seen her in real life for a few years I can confirm her photos and her physical self are TWO different people. Catfishing at it's finest! Her and her gang samiha, sharmin etc. they are all bullies and have such different personas offline. I wouldn't be surprised if Samiha or Sharmin have been adding their two cents to this thread!

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:23 am

gguser2090 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 am
Just checked out urfavbrowngirl's account, seriously there is something wrong with this girl if she openly bashes her family. I have no problem with marrying outside the culture, I know many people who have. Parent's always have our best interests at heart, has she not stopped to think maybe they have a problem with her husband for another reason? E.g finances? I saw on one of her posts she wrote that they didn't have a wedding because they couldn't afford it, fair enough they didn't have 20k or whatever but she didn't have a job either. I think her family's issues go far, far from just the culture clash.

Also sultana jm and her siblings are a mess. Her brother messed around with his now wife prior to getting married and had a baby out of wedlock. I know someone who was close to her and they told me how she used to hate her bhabi so much as she changed her brother and broke her parents heart. Her parents are lovely and were respected in the community, after her brother messed up they were shunned, you know how asians are. Anyways Sultana went from guy to guy, I couldn't believe it. During school/sixth form and uni she was a a mess and always needed validation from men! She smells like she hasn't seen a shower and I can't believe how edited her photos are! Having seen her in real life for a few years I can confirm her photos and her physical self are TWO different people. Catfishing at it's finest! Her and her gang samiha, sharmin etc. they are all bullies and have such different personas offline. I wouldn't be surprised if Samiha or Sharmin have been adding their two cents to this thread!
I think you're right, her parents are probably mad because she vouched for a broke dude. I still think marrying outside the culture is problematic especially when the parents don't support it 😂. The non traditional marriages that yo have seen, how did the parents feel if you don't mind me asking? How many lasted? And damn, I can't believe sultan's parents have to have their reputation tarnished due to the actions of their degenerate son smh. But wait, she used to hop from guy to guy? Ya Allah, she was on some zanaarah shit? 😂😂 I hope she wasn't promiscious smh

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hellothere32 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:32 am

Is xclusvv bengali, I'm so baffled she looks bengali and then she looks black

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:38 am

Hellothere32 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:32 am
Is xclusvv bengali, I'm so baffled she looks bengali and then she looks black
😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♂️
We got alot of those nowadays

YakkaDee123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YakkaDee123 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:19 am

Hi guys I’m new to this.

Regarding p3ngali - I watched that video of her talking Bangla on the phone so I started following her and added her Snapchat and wow! I am horrified! She has videos twerking on there and sometimes without her trousers on 🤢 and then says that whoever wants to see more has to pay and she’ll add them to her private story. So of course I unfollowed after that. Gross!

Also did anyone hear anything about islah? Corner shop guy. That American bengali hijabi sisters monika shared a video around the hasanat stuff and I was looking for more tea but I couldn’t find any, she also went missing off social media and then after a while she’s back, no comments from him either and they were big allegations; him cheating on his wife? They’re divorced? And that he can’t help but stare at girls etc. Monika shared screenshots of WhatsApp convos on this video too. He seemed really sleazy.

Candycorn94
Learner
Learner

Post by Candycorn94 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:49 am

YakkaDee123 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:19 am
Hi guys I’m new to this.

Regarding p3ngali - I watched that video of her talking Bangla on the phone so I started following her and added her Snapchat and wow! I am horrified! She has videos twerking on there and sometimes without her trousers on 🤢 and then says that whoever wants to see more has to pay and she’ll add them to her private story. So of course I unfollowed after that. Gross!

Also did anyone hear anything about islah? Corner shop guy. That American bengali hijabi sisters monika shared a video around the hasanat stuff and I was looking for more tea but I couldn’t find any, she also went missing off social media and then after a while she’s back, no comments from him either and they were big allegations; him cheating on his wife? They’re divorced? And that he can’t help but stare at girls etc. Monika shared screenshots of WhatsApp convos on this video too. He seemed really sleazy.
Hold up so some bengali girls want to pursue being a thot and offer services such as premium snapchat 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ oh big L for the Bangladeshi community smh. Does p3ngali not know that this a service offered by sex workers?!?! I feel sorry for her family smh. May Allah guide her. She could be pursuing a real career but she is out here doing this smfh

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”