Asian MUAs feedsback

saffronrosgulla_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Asian MUAs feedsback

Post by saffronrosgulla_ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:26 am

Beauty by Aisha make up looks are very repetitive, pretty much the same warm crease brown shadow big lashes bish bosh done.

I’ve seen her work in person a lot, It’s okay but super filtered on Instagram. The base is again just OK. She has a weird vibe about her though, I’ve met her twice when she was doing make up and she just didn’t seem like the chatty open girls most MUAs are

wishingdream
Learner
Learner

Post by wishingdream » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 am

saffronrosgulla_ wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:26 am
Beauty by Aisha make up looks are very repetitive, pretty much the same warm crease brown shadow big lashes bish bosh done.

I’ve seen her work in person a lot, It’s okay but super filtered on Instagram. The base is again just OK. She has a weird vibe about her though, I’ve met her twice when she was doing make up and she just didn’t seem like the chatty open girls most MUAs are
She comes across as quite shy and reserved, and she's also very private abt her life, doesnt share much with her followers except her shopping hauls

shinydiscoballs
Informer
Informer

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am

MasalaQueen wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:05 pm
Have you guys seen the homo drama on DreamingDahlia? Go check out @esteelaudry IG - Shes made a story and post and now @dreamingdahliaa had disappeared!
Can't find it, what was it about?

Sugarteagos
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sugarteagos » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:05 am

You wouldn’t even believe how horrible Tanji does makeup honestly she’s so boring and does the same look on every bridal and party booking hence not sure the difference in price and have you noticed how recently she’s been purchasing designer bags lol every Mua nowadays

Anyways one of my close friends booked her and she charged 80 for trial and then on the wedding day she did her makeup and it was nothing compared to what the pictures look like . The pics she takes are deceiving. It wasn’t flawless at all and it was about cakey, when I touched her nose all the makeup cake off on my finger it was horrible. She also needed to fix her scarf because of some issues and Tanji actually waited untill she could take pics which is fair but it wasn’t flawless couldn’t see no glow and what’s worse is the picture made her look fair when it real life she’s a little olive , not nice tbh

I also had a trial with Chandenimua she is based in east london ilford . I visited with my friend and we went to her house. She set everything up and we were sat wanting to look at how she applied makeup and she told us to move because she felt uncomfortable which is fair but the fact you do Asian bridal for magazines I’m sure people tend to watch over no? Anyways she did a horrible job with half eyeshadow on and used cheap eBay lashes with cheap glue. She also charged 80.

I haven’t experienced anything with beautybyaisha but I think she’s good however she does flaunt her designer goods and buys expensive clothes , my friend went gym with her as she book femalept and says she would turn up late but she was quite nice . I was also told by a friend who booked her tha she wants to take her scarf or hence why we can see a lot of hair hmmm

BRL54
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BRL54 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Yh she’s so new money. Showing off her Cartier and van cleef and arpels bracelet any opportunity she has. Her style is so tacky contrast to her thinking she’s “elegant”.

User4545
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by User4545 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:22 am

6476B833-9F0D-40C4-BFD7-7213B1361745.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

laserhead
Stalker
Stalker

Post by laserhead » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:01 am

I booked Saadiya for my wedding a while back. She rang me a few days before the wedding trying to convince me to travel to her to get my bridal make up done. I had made it clear to her from the start that I wanted her to travel to me.
On the day she said she had another booking in the morning and she would be straight round to mine after. She turned up about an hour late meaning everything was rushed and we were late to our venue.
Feel like she took her time travelling to me because I refused to travel to Bradford to hers.
I loved my make up but her timing was shit.

User4545
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by User4545 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Apparently she only takes her time with clients who agree to let her post before and after pictures on her social media page. Also if you’ve noticed a lot of her bridal posts start off by a sad story, so thing personal about the bride and who felt insecure about something, but then saadiya came to the rescue turned her in to a princess!

Amy19
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Amy19 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:05 am

Quite sad as I heard the young lady got a call back from saadiya threatening her with police action if she didnt remove the post ! Everyone loves a good feedback but can take criticism unfortunately.Then we had some cuocake queen on snap comparing donuts to her big day and calling out apney girls ! It's a service nothing about apney or gorey .

Rantqueen121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rantqueen121 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:40 am

It really is beyond me that these MUAs charge almost 300-400 for makeup. I really don’t understand. They always make such a big deal about the difference between bridal and party. They also have a call out fee lolol. That is your job though just like how I pay for my travel to go to work. Biggest scammers out there and they all act so prestige with all the quick untaxed £££££ they are getting. Beautybyaisha needs to stop posing with all her designer gear just like every other mua.

lavieenrose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:30 am

beautybyaisha tries SO hard to look and dress Arab. It's very embarrassing in addition to showing off all her designer stuff, she's pretty but doesn't need to try the most to be something she's not.

unklekebab
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by unklekebab » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 am

I got married a few years ago now, used Ambreen Ahmed, she's quite pricey though but her makeup is EXCELLENT. I think she charged me around £600-700 around the time. My cousin asked her a couple of months ago for a quote and she is now charging £1500 (so double) - yikes!
Having said that, her makeup is great - it's not cakey at all, its quite flawless and you can still see the skin but it lasts for hours.

My cousin ended up going with Dreaming Dahhlia who we weren't impressed with - cakey foundation and the lipstick was flaking off. I think she charges around £400 but doesn't do hair, which means you have to fork out more for a separate hair stylist

Rantqueen121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rantqueen121 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:23 am

I really like this MUA called Esha Hussain. I was following her and she was posting pics with her scarf on but as soon as her bffs wedding took place (those Malik sisters Zartasha etc) she decided to take it off. Weird. Who also noticed how tight the clothes she wears which really don’t flatter her figure at all as she’s quite big.

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Rantqueen121 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:40 am
It really is beyond me that these MUAs charge almost 300-400 for makeup. I really don’t understand. They always make such a big deal about the difference between bridal and party. They also have a call out fee lolol. That is your job though just like how I pay for my travel to go to work. Biggest scammers out there and they all act so prestige with all the quick untaxed £££££ they are getting. Beautybyaisha needs to stop posing with all her designer gear just like every other mua.
Lol if you feel that strongly just don’t book anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️ Simple as

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”