Sylvia Gani

Post Reply
User avatar
InvisibleK
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:57 am
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Sylvia Gani

Post by InvisibleK » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Is there not a thread for her? I've searched several times...am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ilovegoossupp
Learner
Learner
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by ilovegoossupp » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Just found her! I wonder who watches her vids and why her thread doesn't have more post if she has 2 mil subs? :?

rva1
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by rva1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 am

Wait really though...?? I keep trying to find a thread for her, especially with all the drama that happened in the last few months with her horrible breakup I cannot believe she doesn't have a thread?!? Dying to hear everyone's thoughts on her recent videos!

rva1
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by rva1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:38 pm

TEA! All the comments in her most recent video (GRWM AIRPORT TRAVEL ROUTINE) are asking if she got a nose job :o

User avatar
Snicklefritz
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by Snicklefritz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:21 pm

I feel like LA changed her. Her lip fillers are too much I love her though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by ChickonRules » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 pm

does anyone know how old she is? i saw that she’s 23 bht she looks way older like almost 30. maybe it’s the lip fillers. i find her weird and cringe when she tries to act funny and cool


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by Wonk_Eye » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:09 pm

ummm so is she still with Wolfie or not?

margo17
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:59 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by margo17 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 am

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:09 pm
ummm so is she still with Wolfie or not?

she is not with him anymore after he cheated

Wonk_Eye
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by Wonk_Eye » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH

rva1
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by rva1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm
Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH
What makes you say that??? I just checked her insta and twitter and don't see any evidence... but if they are DAMNIT Sylvia!!! She can do SO much better and deserves so much better. What a major bummer, also I agree if they are back together they've been together for a while.

Wonk_Eye
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by Wonk_Eye » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:57 pm

rva1 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm
Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH
What makes you say that??? I just checked her insta and twitter and don't see any evidence... but if they are DAMNIT Sylvia!!! She can do SO much better and deserves so much better. What a major bummer, also I agree if they are back together they've been together for a while.
Charles hasn’t been very sly with hiding the fact that he’s sleeping at her house, or her being at his like on snap, background of his vids etc.

Also lately she’s been in pretty
Much all of his vlogs, while he’s hanging with all the boys. I just get the vibe they’re not just friends. Doesn’t make sense for her to be hanging out with him especially after what he did.

rva1
Informer
Informer
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Sylvia Gani

Post by rva1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:16 am

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:57 pm
rva1 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 am
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm
Looks like they are back together. I’m pretty sure they’ve been together since she appeared in his music video and have just been keeping it on then DL until now. SMH
What makes you say that??? I just checked her insta and twitter and don't see any evidence... but if they are DAMNIT Sylvia!!! She can do SO much better and deserves so much better. What a major bummer, also I agree if they are back together they've been together for a while.
Charles hasn’t been very sly with hiding the fact that he’s sleeping at her house, or her being at his like on snap, background of his vids etc.

Also lately she’s been in pretty
Much all of his vlogs, while he’s hanging with all the boys. I just get the vibe they’re not just friends. Doesn’t make sense for her to be hanging out with him especially after what he did.
Oh so it's all stuff on his social media? I don't follow him at all, I think he's trash. That makes me sad for her

Post Reply

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”