Been thanked: 0

Re: Asian MUAs feedsback

Post by Iknowstuff »

Safira wrote:
simi100 wrote:
Teaspillers wrote:That’s the filter.

They all use filters.
Look at Shaneeq stories - the flour look
Why is Shaneeq mua so big and fat? Does she have kids, it's that why her body looks like that ? She wears to much makeup, like relax where are you going. She never films her body I think she is insecure and have low self esteem, I was shocked when I saw her body. She only cares about makeup and appearance , she needs to quit the makeup and hit the gym!

I don’t understand the need for fat shaming! People have medical conditions, they could suffer from mental problems or any other range of issues. Maybe she’s comfortable enough with her body or maybe she hates it. But on this form her skills and her prices are up for discussion. I don’t get why people have to be nasty or personal.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Iknowstuff wrote:
Safira wrote:
simi100 wrote:
Teaspillers wrote:That’s the filter.

They all use filters.
Look at Shaneeq stories - the flour look
Why is Shaneeq mua so big and fat? Does she have kids, it's that why her body looks like that ? She wears to much makeup, like relax where are you going. She never films her body I think she is insecure and have low self esteem, I was shocked when I saw her body. She only cares about makeup and appearance , she needs to quit the makeup and hit the gym!

I don’t understand the need for fat shaming! People have medical conditions, they could suffer from mental problems or any other range of issues. Maybe she’s comfortable enough with her body or maybe she hates it. But on this form her skills and her prices are up for discussion. I don’t get why people have to be nasty or personal.
Shaneeq isn’t fat

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by MasalaQueen »

Agreed Shaneeq is definitely not fat. I had a consultation with her & she was slim.

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

Also does anyone have any information on r.s.hmuakeupartist?

Dina_Dhaliwal
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dina_Dhaliwal »

queen rania wrote:just found out Harp sohal one of the owners of pink orchid had an affair with a fitness trainer she lead him on for years and told him that she would leave Sukh her husband but didn’t and then things got worse. The guy committed suicide after she told him to go die after a argument over text messaging. on harps and sukhs anniversary, this is a woman who married her school sweetheart and snapchats about her marriage and couple goals everyday, it is all over insta and she is suing facebook
this happened 2 weeks ago and a few of their mua have left and they have cancelled all bookings

Post by Guest »

Can someone recommend good muas who aren’t these mainstream ones? Preferably in Scotland and also london, as I have a family wedding coming up soon and both functions are in 2 different cities.

Post by Guest »

Bookmarked :D

Post by Guest »

roseanna wrote:Can someone recommend good muas who aren’t these mainstream ones? Preferably in Scotland and also london, as I have a family wedding coming up soon and both functions are in 2 different cities.
Anyone?

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on Sadaf Wassan? I came across her makeover videos on YouTube and tbh idk what to say. She gets ‘unattractive’ Women and basically does a makeover on them to show her makeup skills. There’s just something about her. I’ve seen her work over time and there’s actually nothing special about it. It seems like she does more models etc than actual brides. Has anyone booked her? Is she well known?

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

Does anyone know if Aisha from beauty.by.aisha is getting married?

Post by Guest »

roseanna wrote:Can someone recommend good muas who aren’t these mainstream ones? Preferably in Scotland and also london, as I have a family wedding coming up soon and both functions are in 2 different cities.
K mac in Scotland is really good! But she isnt asian, but alot of asians get their bridals done by her or Humera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

MasalaQueen wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:40 am
Does anyone know if Aisha from beauty.by.aisha is getting married?
No, it's her brother that's getting married. They had a dholki for him in Nawaabs a couple of weeks ago.

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

Aah okay, I must have missed that! Thank you.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

roseanna wrote: Can someone recommend good muas who aren’t these mainstream ones? Preferably in Scotland and also london, as I have a family wedding coming up soon and both functions are in 2 different cities.
Vanity Femme :D :rofl:

Post by Guest »

has anyone seen akhxoox wedding make up? i found it to be quite ghostly looking. i think she could have done a better job and do her own make up herself. Though he two sisters looked nice

Post by Guest »

just to clarify are beautybutter, shanarabeauty and mohima sisters? i have to say the make up in their clients look good but i can’t say for sure not seeing it in real life. but tagged photos of people help give a better photo.

anyone know any bridesmaids artists that travel outside of london?

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 »

What is the big hype around Shaneeq bridal?? Her makeup looks plastic and cakey and powdery and the photos are overly edited, feels like the only way muas get far is by deceiving clients lol

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:55 pm
just to clarify are beautybutter, shanarabeauty and mohima sisters? i have to say the make up in their clients look good but i can’t say for sure not seeing it in real life. but tagged photos of people help give a better photo.

anyone know any bridesmaids artists that travel outside of london?
Shanara’s makeup is perfection in person, as is dreaming dahliaa’s.

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

I disagree, I found that dreaming dahlias was cakey and felt drying on my face especially around the mouth, even after I told her this was my problem area due to makeup usually settling into lines.

beautybae13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by beautybae13 »

I have to add although you're probably all clever enough to notice this without my warning, Zukreat's PA - @Flawlessbysumaiyah on IG is AWFUL.
Her attitude stinks and her makeup is terrible in person, cakey and unblended mess! Notice she never shows unfiltered images or clips hence she stays unbooked. She is based in leicester and will literally show her face to every asian held event, sitting in grown womens laps LOL. too much time? She rolls around with a smaller hijabi fashion blogger Farrah Ferrero or something but will never tag her which i must say is amusing.. both as bad as each other thinking they own the ground they walk on because of their IG numbers loooool.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”