Underated Youtubers?

BeeLovesLintern_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Underated Youtubers?

Post by BeeLovesLintern_ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:26 am

I quite like new upcoming British ones..

Womanishaffairs
Devon Kelly

EffyLucille3
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by EffyLucille3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:13 pm

I prefer lesser-known beauty gurus. They seem more down to earth, maybe because they aren't making enough money to let it go to their head? I'm not sure.
I really enjoy...
* Aly Art - I think she is the most knowledgable makeup artist I have found on YouTube
* Daily Baby - The majority of her channel are videos about pregnancy, parenting, family vlogging, and being a teen mom. I've never watched any of those, but she has some bomb makeup
* Lola Herrera
* Lauren Elyse - I've been following her on Instagram for forever and she finally started regularly posting on YouTube about a month ago
* Olivya Nora - I think a lot of her videos are a bit over the top for most people but I love dramatic looks
* Snitchery - She is adorable, and so is her makeup. She doesn't have very many videos, which is what surprises me about how many subscribers she has, but I think she's still considered a small YouTuber
* Lilith-Chan - She's probably my favorite. Her style is very similar to my own. All her videos are in Spanish though, and although I personally don't mind, I think if she spoke English in her videos (which she does know) she would have more subscribers

LolaGrace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:57 am

She's not a beauty guru but she inspires me. Amy Landino. She's an entrepreneur and I find her videos highly motivating. Her channel is steadily growing.

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:37 pm

I love Diana Saldana she posts so many videos from hauls to makeup videos to hair to vlogs even monthly favorites and skincare she has an Instagram where she posts her outfits and let me tell you she has an amazing style. Some of her stuff is sponsored but she still sounds honest and nice idk I really really love her channel

DiamondGirl96
Learner
Learner

Post by DiamondGirl96 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 am

Kendall Alfred
Senay Bostanciolglu
Gothamista (for skin care)
Belle Jordan

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnnaWintour » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:19 am

Caroline Barnes! She is a REAL makeup artists and I love her videos. I've been watching beauty videos for years and I still learn new things from her.

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”