Ashpterodactyl

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ashpterodactyl

Post by tar »

She wasted her time and somebody’s money to educate her in college. She got a degree and has never used it. If she doesn’t
like what she got her degree in ..... many people use their degree to pivot into something else. I don’t think that she has used
her degree. She could try just actually working more than a few weeks at a job. That would be a start. There’s nothing wrong
with her that she can’t work. She just thinks she shouldn’t have to.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Look Tar, she's in Illinois! I wonder if she'll run into Jess LOL!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

How interesting! I will have to watch this with AirPods so Mr Tar doesn’t hear. Can you imagine if the two of them had lunch
together? What would they talk about? :corn:

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It would be certainly awkward LOL!

She just posted this. I haven't had a chance to watch but I'm posting it here as a reminder for me for later tonight. It's funny I was just thinking we hadn't chatted about her in a while and here she is, moving again.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Okay I finally watched it...
1. All these apartments look the same.
2. Were they no longer living with her sister?
3. Her whispering so she doesn't wake Ethan up is annoying as hell. Just don't film. Also how convenient that he hurt himself and didn't want to move anything.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t watched this one yet. Didn’t her sister move out? I remember she and Ethan wouldn’t pay the pet deposit. I thought her
sister’s boyfriend was going to move into the apartment with them and then the sister seemed to leave them there. I guess the
sister and boyfriend didn’t want to pay for 2 deadbeats. IDK. Ethan gets on my last nerve because he has never done anything since
I have been watching him except DJ one wedding. Useless man. I need to watch her video.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Ohhh ok. I didn't know her sister moved out. Because that looked like the same apartment they had been in with her sister, but they ended up taking over the whole thing. This new place is smaller but looks very similar. She said their lease was up that day and she still had a ton of stuff out that wasn't packed. Talk about waiting till the last minute. Though it must be hard when you have a partner who doesn't want to be bothered to do anything. Why the hell does she stay with that guy?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I thought she did. Her name was on the lease though. I am not 💯 now that I think about it.
Ethan is a loser. I don’t see what he brings to the relationship.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Yeah I remember it being her sister's apartment and all they did was move in. They must have had to have been added to the lease, though, because the office people knew they were living there if they were coming after them for the pet deposit. I saw no signs of her sister though and she hasn't mentioned her. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a falling out because all Ethan does is sit home and either sleep or play games lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I still haven’t had time to watch this video. Sorry. I have had a couple of fast moving things here today. Hopefully I can catch up.
Ethan bothers me because he has never done anything since we have watched them. Why does she allow that? Doesn’t she feel
like she is worth more than that?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

You're not missing much with this one - lots of her talking so quietly that you have to blast the audio, and lots of her filming herself from the chin down because she doesn't know how to make sure she's in the frame before she starts recording lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

SHE'S PREGNANT

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OMG! I need to watch this as soon as possible. I can’t wait to see what she has to say about this.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know! I stuck it here so I could watch it later too lol. Too much going on today but I hope tonight I can sit and watch!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have started the video. I am about 1/3 of the way through. She’s complaining about being poor in America. They weren’t actively trying to get pregnant but not really trying to prevent it. She said she’s 30 and at the age where she feels she should
have a baby if she’s going to. (Even if they can’t afford it) She also isn’t taking all of the work that is available to her. She
says it’s too hard in her current state or that she will be away from her pets too long. She’s also trying to get insurance. Technically, it sounds like she’s wanting to get on Medicaid. Then she talks about wanting a different apartment because they
hate the apartment they are in. Then she talks about wanting to buy a house. She honestly has no common sense because
they don’t work a full week. It sounds like she plans to stop working. They have a lot of debt and no savings. How are they
going to buy a house?

I had to stop there for awhile.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

They'll never be able to get a house because neither of them can keep a job. You need a solid work history if you're looking to get a mortgage. It honestly sounds like she's happy because she knows a baby means she can get assistance easier. Just wait until she has the baby and her wonderful lazy sack of a boyfriend doesn't help or doesn't want to wake up in the middle of the night to help feed him or her. I don't see them staying together much longer after the baby is born unless she is a complete moron.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

True. Now that she’s pregnant she can get Medicaid and then from now on she can help and not have to work. Look at Courtney.
As long as she doesn’t mind living in poverty she has it made. Her boyfriend won’t work to help out because he has never worked.
He is useless as boyfriend/partner. Anybody would have been better.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yep, this is her ticket to start playing the system like Courtney. Only we know her boyfriend doesn't work and Courtney's does. Or, he did until he started the workman's comp con lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Also why does she start the video by saying she doesn't know if she'll be able to work? I worked my whole damn pregnancy. If you don't have a complicated pregnancy you're going to be able to work. Tweak things yes, so that you're not doing heavy lifting and whatnot but you still work. I recall several times where I had to run to the back and puke in the bathroom real quick and then get back to work when I had morning sickness. It is still hard for me to believe she's in her 30s because she comes off like a teenager most of the time.

Why in the hell would her first thought to get health insurance be to go to her car insurance company? LOL! Car insurance and house insurance is usually tied in together but not health. Her insurance is probably going to cost around $100 a month at LEAST if she doesn't qualify for the "free" insurance she keeps talking about. It's her own fault she's so broke, because she never friggin works. She hasn't even been to a doctor yet either which is concerning.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Autumn should have picked a better partner to have a baby with. She knows how lazy hers is and still decided to have a baby with
him. Yeah, she has no common sense about insurance. Car and health insurance don’t go together. I bet her whole plan was getting
on assistance from the start.

Return to “#-E”