Continue here...

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amy Macedo Part 2

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Can a mod please post a link in the old one?

I think it’s hilarious that she constantly spends on money on upgrading her filming equipment just to film two basic ass videos a month

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

this thread has been so dead!

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

For someone who has a black boyfriend, you think she would post more than one little story post about it being an intentional m*rder. She didn't even shares links to donate or anything. And I don't think that her being in canada is a fair excuse because I've seen plenty of canadian influencers share links and information

aMEHmacedo
Learner
Learner

Post by aMEHmacedo »

I think the reason why she has not shown her husband (then boyfriend) is because she thinks he is not conventionally attractive and it would not fit her aesthetic (beige boring wet bread) or maybe he is older who knows

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

I'm so curious about her husband too.. so strange. Not even one picture.

sis497
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sis497 »

So she did these “paintings” but I just dont understand the point? It’s just plain white paper with off white paint smeared everywhere. Am I missing something?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soraya001
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by soraya001 »

They literally do think they're the queen of England. Also, soooo tired of Amy constantly posing with her mouth a little open-- an attempt to look sultry and seductive.

sis497
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sis497 »

soraya001 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 am
They literally do think they're the queen of England. Also, soooo tired of Amy constantly posing with her mouth a little open-- an attempt to look sultry and seductive.
omg yes! I hate that so much, like its not sexy or anything. or when she poses with her bedhead

Airguitar-x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Airguitar-x »

sis497 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:38 pm
soraya001 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 am
omg yes! I hate that so much, like its not sexy or anything. or when she poses with her bedhead
Literally! Bed head with dandruff and white hairs

Airguitar-x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Airguitar-x »

sis497 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:39 pm
So she did these “paintings” but I just dont understand the point? It’s just plain white paper with off white paint smeared everywhere. Am I missing something?
She takes “minimalistic” to a whole new level! It’s soooo boring and blah. No style at all!

soraya001
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by soraya001 »

Ugh, she is just BASIC. They're constantly trying to be someone else- they don't like themselves either. Amy has this weird obsession with Nazanin and Stephanie's head is just filling up like a balloon. She used to be tolerable but headed down the same road as Amy. Idk why she still pops up even after unsubscribing months ago.

soraya001
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by soraya001 »

I don't trust her and her constant open mouth AT ALL. She NEVER did any Youtube videos that weren't paid promotions, I won't be surprised if that's the same now.
Last edited by soraya001 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Airguitar-x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Airguitar-x »

soraya001 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 am
Ugh, she is just BASIC. They're constantly trying to be someone else- they don't like themselves either. Amy has this weird obsession with Nazanin and Stephanie's head is just filling up like a balloon. She used to be tolerable but headed down the same road as Amy. Idk why she still pops up even after unsubscribing months ago.
Agreeeeed! Omg, Steph is so bad I can’t even fathom to click on her videos anymore. They’re too boring for me and full of paid promotions and sponsors in every video!

Airguitar-x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Airguitar-x »

It literally never fails- there is ALWAYS a sponsor for every video. She has never done a legitimate giveaway from her own pockets, it’s always stuff she’s been gifted or sent from PR thrown into a box

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

her overly white, sterile home is so offputting. it looks like a new build home that’s been very minimally staged for an open house. her level of obsession with cleanliness, emptiness, and just overall whiteness is unreal. she said she even wipes her dog down or makes him wear boots EVERY TIME he goes outside. that’s not necessarily a bad thing (i get it-the ground is germy) but who has the time to do that multiple times a day? oh yeah, i guess a youtuber with hours upon hours of time to piss away would.

also i am FED UP with her “fitness” tips on instagram. she sounds so high and mighty while offering the most basic of heath tips, like drink water instead of sugar and starbucks. she also talks incessantly about being in a caloric deficit. she is in no way experienced or credentialed enough to talk about these things. also, maybe if she actually worked out more than with some resistance bands for 1 hour a week, she’d see
more progress and not harp on having to eat less

Moon_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moon_ »

A simple google search shows Amy could be starting a makeup company, and apparel company?.. now i can't imagine how boring everything will look

nomansland
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nomansland »

I haven't watched her videos in over 6 months. I just watched a couple videos today... she still hasn't decorated her house? It looks like she doesn't even live there—there's no personality and it looks like the absolute basic shell Toronto houses that you get before you make your own changes.

Also, $79 for a cheap satin robe is robbery.

And, I know weight is a touchy subject, but I'm legit confused. Most of her channel has been centered on weight loss for years—that's how I initially came across her videos a few years ago. Yet, despite all of her 'what i eat to lose weight videos", she looks exactly the same? I wish YouTubers would stop with the clickbait but I guess it works :(

LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner

Post by LightBlueSky »

Sooo any opinions? She dropped a pretty big bomb, she’s preggers and at the same time after years of secrecy finally decides to reveal her husband

Midnight_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Midnight_ »

Her husbands name is all over google when you search hers. Maybe she has felt like she can't keep him a secret for much longer. I was surprised too by the random reveal though lol.

Does Steph have a forum on here? I'm new here lol.

Return to “#-E”