Angie Crystal

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Re: Angie Crystal

Post by Chillout-00 »

Does anyone else think it’s funny how she is “ready to talk/spill the tea”😂? She is completely out of content and can’t fake it any longer once they move. Her views are so low I don’t know how any bank would risk loaning to her with income changing so much. This is her last chance to come clean and try to save her channel, hopefully she actually talks. Her best bet is to be real for once. I wonder how long it will take for this video to come out. I’m guessing she picks a couple easy questions takes 30 mins to answer them and prays it bring in some money so she can pay her bills cuz her vlogs are not. 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cutechick_1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cutechick_1 »

In her latest video she talks about her ex crashing her wedding but as usual what she says doesn't make sense. She's trying to explain it without actually giving the details and omitting a lot of stuff so it's kinda hard to understand her. She should just come out and say the WHOLE TRUTH. or maybe it's because she's also at fault or she has nothing to say and is just looking for views.

( sorry my English is mad)

Gwendolyn76
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gwendolyn76 »

Again with the clipbait. She always only talks about her subject matter for 2 minutes at the end. Lol so so predictable. If she was so happy she wouldn't talk about the past. Geez lady move on!!! Her videos are now super boring. She is giving away Skittles????? Bwahaha!!!! :D she is rhe queen of cheapdom... :D :D :D It is so funny to me how she validates us in every video lololol. We are not the haters honey we exposed you for the LIAR you are plain and simple. By tne way she cant even wrap a mug what a joke!!! Just when I think she cant shock me anymore, she rises to the ocassion...lol. she gives a whole new meaning to the term air head...thanks for the free entertainment Angie :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Angie Crystal, Is just looking for YouTube clout and views, Like look at how low her views are for someone with over, 200,000+ Subscribers, That EX video DIDN'T make any damn since, She's NUTS 100% AF.....!!!

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Every video is clickbait!! Even her subs are pointing it out in the comments. 😂😂😂

Monicaleighn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Monicaleighn »

Why does she act like her getting neon yellow nails for the millionth time is anything new??? 🙄🙄🙄

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

This broad is pure air head entertainment!! Keep it coming Angie, we love to laugh at you and your desperate attention seeking monologues 😂😂 she’s really going to decorate a brand new, modern house with “good vibes” pillows on her couches?! She really does make it clear that she has the thoughts of a 13 year old. What grown ass woman who has a shit ton of kids get ready to decorate their brand new house with teenager girl room pillows?! Lmaoooo! Her and her daughter probably want the same shit! She’s not girly, she’s just a little girl in a midget woman’s body. And this chick really loves to film her car washes. She should film
How she washes that wig, bet she never has 🤮. Didn’t she say she had her own personal detailer? Lmao she’s such a fraud. Her story changes with every blog that she puts out. Now there’s no detailer and she’s back to doing it herself, that must be “such a vibe” lol. Extra Mayo and lettuce!? Wtf? She eats like a toddler. Okay and how does she keep getting te-born but she’s always coming back as the same air head ass girl. Does her personality ever change or does her mindset ever evolve throughout any of these re-births?! Lmao because she keeps putting up vlogs that say she comes back as the same selfish, self-center broad she’s always been. Why is she even telling her ex she’s getting married?! Seeking attention much Angie? Wanting to cause him jelousy so that you feel better about yourself? Such a dumb bitch she is. She’s the savage, putting her basic bitch life out there all for the money.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:59 pm
This broad is pure air head entertainment!! Keep it coming Angie, we love to laugh at you and your desperate attention seeking monologues 😂😂 she’s really going to decorate a brand new, modern house with “good vibes” pillows on her couches?! She really does make it clear that she has the thoughts of a 13 year old. What grown ass woman who has a shit ton of kids get ready to decorate their brand new house with teenager girl room pillows?! Lmaoooo! Her and her daughter probably want the same shit! She’s not girly, she’s just a little girl in a midget woman’s body. And this chick really loves to film her car washes. She should film
How she washes that wig, bet she never has 🤮. Didn’t she say she had her own personal detailer? Lmao she’s such a fraud. Her story changes with every blog that she puts out. Now there’s no detailer and she’s back to doing it herself, that must be “such a vibe” lol. Extra Mayo and lettuce!? Wtf? She eats like a toddler. Okay and how does she keep getting te-born but she’s always coming back as the same air head ass girl. Does her personality ever change or does her mindset ever evolve throughout any of these re-births?! Lmao because she keeps putting up vlogs that say she comes back as the same selfish, self-center broad she’s always been. Why is she even telling her ex she’s getting married?! Seeking attention much Angie? Wanting to cause him jelousy so that you feel better about yourself? Such a dumb bitch she is. She’s the savage, putting her basic bitch life out there all for the money.

The funny part is that the personal detailer is her brother Franky😂😂😂😂😂this girls life is really nothing like she wants ppl to think.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:09 pm
Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:59 pm

The funny part is that the personal detailer is her brother Franky😂😂😂😂😂this girls life is really nothing like she wants ppl to think.

Why am I not shocked? She must be really embarrassed of her family members. She couldn’t even be honest with her viewers and tell them her own brother detailed her car?! Instead she wanted to make it it seem like it was some private company 😂😂 she’s a fucking joke. It’s hilarious as hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:20 pm
Chillout-00 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Why am I not shocked? She must be really embarrassed of her family members. She couldn’t even be honest with her viewers and tell them her own brother detailed her car?! Instead she wanted to make it it seem like it was some private company 😂😂 she’s a fucking joke. It’s hilarious as hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He details for a job. You would think she would shout him out maybe give him some more business but she is embarrassed.

nicollette
Learner
Learner

Post by nicollette »

If she had any respect for her "husband" she wouldn't have been entertaining her ex and wouldn't communicate with him about anything other than their child... even though she's an every-other-weekend mom (if that?) to Kira. But she lives for men and the attention of men so I'm not surprised at her antics. She wanted the drama or she wouldn't have told her ex about her plans.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

nicollette wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:26 pm
If she had any respect for her "husband" she wouldn't have been entertaining her ex and wouldn't communicate with him about anything other than their child... even though she's an every-other-weekend mom (if that?) to Kira. But she lives for men and the attention of men so I'm not surprised at her antics. She wanted the drama or she wouldn't have told her ex about her plans.
Big facts!! 💯 the text messages she plastered on her thumbnail definitely tell us how she loves to hear him tell her that he still wants her. Her husband must be clueless to what she says on her channel. Either that or he doesn’t love her enough to care that she’s telling her ex about her next move. This bitch stays thirsty doesn’t she?! Smdh…doesn’t she have a couple sons and a baby girl to pick up once in a while at least?! Shit this girl has too much time in her hands.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:26 pm
Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:20 pm

He details for a job. You would think she would shout him out maybe give him some more business but she is embarrassed.
So it’s her brothers Business and she couldn’t even give him credit for it?!! What a bitch lmao shit if I was her brother I would tell her to kick rocks if she asked me to do it again after not giving him credit for his hard work. No wonder she never shows family. They probably don’t like her enough to go around 😂😂😂

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

You can tell the only thing she is proud of is her base model range rover because that’s the only background she ever uses (besides being in a parking lot structure) which still revolves around her car. Doesn’t she own a nice pair of couches she can sit in and pose? A cute bed she can pose on? A back yard or a front yard? A cute kitchen table she could sit at with her “family”? Damn the only thing she is proud of is that ugly ass car that reminds me of those fords lmao. She’s boring.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 pm
You can tell the only thing she is proud of is her base model range rover because that’s the only background she ever uses (besides being in a parking lot structure) which still revolves around her car. Doesn’t she own a nice pair of couches she can sit in and pose? A cute bed she can pose on? A back yard or a front yard? A cute kitchen table she could sit at with her “family”? Damn the only thing she is proud of is that ugly ass car that reminds me of those fords lmao. She’s boring.
That is the sad part I really don’t think she has anything nice. Every piece of furniture I have ever seen in the background looks like cheap hand me downs.

Steph101
Learner
Learner

Post by Steph101 »

Ok where do I begin lol. What woman who’s “hAppiLy MarRiEd” entertains their ex that way!? He’s not your friend, clearly you’ve already made him out to look like
He’s such a bad guy THEN you sit there and tell him your plans?! Kinda Weird!!!! Not weird lol that’s just how Angela is🤣🤣
Also . . Is she dumb or is she dumb ? She literally says in her last video how she wants to keep certain parts of her life private . . Which part is that exactly ? Where you don’t have custody of all your kids? Or the part where you cheat on every dude in your life ? Because you clearly don’t have any problem with constantly putting other people “on blast” pretty much😆 doing all this really says a lot about the person she is. Desperate for attention. Super toxic. Hypocrite af! I couldn’t imagine talking about an ex on my vlogs while being MARRIED. I feel bad for the husband. I got second hand embarrassment for him!!! I don’t expect much from her content though🤦‍♀️Not surprised. Did she really say she’s “ready to talk” but also doesn’t want her private life out there!? OHHH GIRL 👏MAKE 👏IT👏MAKE👏SENSE👏😆😆

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chillout-00 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:35 pm
Dreamcatcher99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 pm
That is the sad part I really don’t think she has anything nice. Every piece of furniture I have ever seen in the background looks like cheap hand me downs.

I don’t think she has ever showed furniture besides her metal frame princess bed 😂 oh and a keurig 😅

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Steph101 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 pm
Ok where do I begin lol. What woman who’s “hAppiLy MarRiEd” entertains their ex that way!? He’s not your friend, clearly you’ve already made him out to look like
He’s such a bad guy THEN you sit there and tell him your plans?! Kinda Weird!!!! Not weird lol that’s just how Angela is🤣🤣
Also . . Is she dumb or is she dumb ? She literally says in her last video how she wants to keep certain parts of her life private . . Which part is that exactly ? Where you don’t have custody of all your kids? Or the part where you cheat on every dude in your life ? Because you clearly don’t have any problem with constantly putting other people “on blast” pretty much😆 doing all this really says a lot about the person she is. Desperate for attention. Super toxic. Hypocrite af! I couldn’t imagine talking about an ex on my vlogs while being MARRIED. I feel bad for the husband. I got second hand embarrassment for him!!! I don’t expect much from her content though🤦‍♀️Not surprised. Did she really say she’s “ready to talk” but also doesn’t want her private life out there!? OHHH GIRL 👏MAKE 👏IT👏MAKE👏SENSE👏😆😆
Soooooo fucking accurate!!! At least the bitch isn’t exploiting her kids anymore. Thanks to this forum. The real reason is she doesn’t want people to question why she always only has two of her kids though. Sadly that’s the real reason. And I’m sure she’s embarrassed of the hillbilly she married. Especially by his height 😂😂 girl please! You’re too predictable and easy to peel apart. Go back in your restroom and drink your coffee.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

Wtf is she packing for? As far as I am aware, they don’t have a house to move into. Or did I miss something?

prettysure
Learner
Learner

Post by prettysure »

She moved out of the same apartment complex for the second time 🤣 She didn't officially announce it because she is untruthful with her viewers.

She was very dishonest about the wedding situation, Bryan DID NOT want to stop her because he loved her or because he's in love with her. He wanted to provide assistance and support to her because he knows she has manic episodes. She wanted a wife title and it obvious she didn't care who gave it to her. Is the hashtag worth laying next to THAT everynight 😩 come on girl you know you have major regrets. You claim privacy but your one of the people who never had anything, so you attempt to “SHOW OFF” everything 👀

I’d tell you to go to church but by your history, you'd wreck another family and being married DOES NOT stop you 🥳

Since you're going a Q&A can you answer us on this forum? We got a couple questions!!!

You're ready to talk?

1.Why do your kids look so depressed in your lastest videos?
2. How do you explain to your kids that you keep losing your other kids in court?
3. How do you introduce them to their new daddies?

Return to “Angie Crystal”