icymaza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anncy Twinkle

Post by icymaza »

Do y’all think they’re still friends??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

amberr-bb wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:19 am
You know what I realised... The way her makeup looks right now. If you were to watch her older videos, her makeup looks thick, a bit sloppy but kinda nice and her videos were entertaining to watch too. Her current look right now is simple (which I'm not saying is a bad thing) and the quality of her videos too, are decreasing. I just find reallyyyyy interesting.
Huh, I didn't think of them in conjunction before. I wonder what it could mean if they're connected. She's much less energetic in her recent vids and sounds like she's speeding through it, as if she'd rather be doing something else. Maybe the YouTuber glammer wore off?

She's also made some older videos private, so maybe she's trying to move into a new direction? After all she said she doesn't want to be a makeup guru anymore but hasn't shaken it off yet, and she can't go a day without both stans and antis saying they miss some old aspect of her.

Mostly unrelated but Yasmin has been at these fancy big name events and stuff, she looks busy. Idk about how her other ex friends are faring, but it seems Anncy found herself in stuck in a rut with the Mirza twins. Even the MTV vids came and went without that much notice. Mustn't feel too good.

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:34 am
Huh, I didn't think of them in conjunction before. I wonder what it could mean if they're connected. She's much less energetic in her recent vids and sounds like she's speeding through it, as if she'd rather be doing something else. Maybe the YouTuber glammer wore off?

She's also made some older videos private, so maybe she's trying to move into a new direction? After all she said she doesn't want to be a makeup guru anymore but hasn't shaken it off yet, and she can't go a day without both stans and antis saying they miss some old aspect of her.

Mostly unrelated but Yasmin has been at these fancy big name events and stuff, she looks busy. Idk about how her other ex friends are faring, but it seems Anncy found herself in stuck in a rut with the Mirza twins. Even the MTV vids came and went without that much notice. Mustn't feel too good.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that her current videos lacked something haha.

I was skimming through her videos and I noticed that she private a lot of her old videos and some newer ones too (she privates the video with yasmin's sis again) and you can somewhat salvage those videos on that chinese youtube site. It's really interesting to compare her personality through her videos and the more recent ones. I honestly believed that things changed when she started hanging out with laillie like the quality content on her videos, her ex friends etc.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

She cut everyone off and put all her eggs in the Mirza basket, what did she expect? Now she's slowly but surely starting to become irrelevant, I've unsubbed and don't even watch her videos anymore unless it gets mentioned in this thread as a must-watch for her problematic behavior. This girl is straight up dumb, she's so haphazard with her fame and at this rate she'll be completely irrelevant by next year if she doesn't get her act together.

Samxkx3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Samxkx3 »

when the only thing interesting about her recent video with the Mirza twins was when she was with her cousins... oop

Broccoli47
Talker
Talker

Post by Broccoli47 »

New to this thread! Who is Ramesh?? I see people commenting about him, just curious

tatteredknits
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tatteredknits »

Broccoli47 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:48 am
New to this thread! Who is Ramesh?? I see people commenting about him, just curious
Anncy's ex from elementary school

sfrappe1999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sfrappe1999 »

i actually really like the video w her family though it was sweet to see her spoil her cousins

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

She's got an ask box open in her stories for an upcoming Q&A, incase you guys want to send her a question!

icymaza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by icymaza »

Now she’s following Yasmin again

Sineya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sineya »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm
Sineya wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:10 pm
Hey Guys, Anncy has just posted another video so I'm here xD

She included her father's face in the video which I think is the first. But I have mixed feelings about her showing children.

Can sb educate me if it's okay to do that?
She's shown her dad a few times, but rn I can't remember if it was in her videos or just in her IG posts.

I believe the two main issues about putting children in your content is 1) they're essentially exploited for views as children can't be expected to consent to that as they can't really comprehend the matter and all it entails, and thus also can't judge compensation (if any) fairly 2) Privacy. The internet is forever and they may not want themselves being exposed to the world, and especially to the creeps in it.

That being said I don't think Anncy was very wrong to have her cousins in the blog. She didn't reveal their names, I'm sure she had their parents' permission to film, the kids weren't vulnerable at any time, and her viewer demographic hardly poses the kind of dangers that creators like mommy bloggers and family channels have to worry about.
That was very helpful! Thank You :)

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

That was a pointless video. She basically only answered like what? 3 questions? While the rest are all storytimes.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

She really did only three lmaoo she should've just asked for video ideas instead of questions for a Q&A because that's pretty much the purpose they served. Literally what part of the vid came out of her own brain. She copied the e-girl transformation idea, and filled it up with rambling anecdotes based off three fan questions because she couldn't think of anything to talk about.

And what was that look? She put absolutely zero effort into it. It was more Hot Topic cashier than e-girl. For someone who stays at home all day you'd think she'd put more effort into her only job. I think she just wanted to trash Virgo men (valid), her exes and Indian culture again because that's all that gets her any buzz :/

All these years and her makeup's still horrifying. She's going to embarrass herself at Sephora of she gets into that squad program. 😩

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:52 pm
She really did only three lmaoo she should've just asked for video ideas instead of questions for a Q&A because that's pretty much the purpose they served. Literally what part of the vid came out of her own brain. She copied the e-girl transformation idea, and filled it up with rambling anecdotes based off three fan questions because she couldn't think of anything to talk about.

And what was that look? She put absolutely zero effort into it. It was more Hot Topic cashier than e-girl. For someone who stays at home all day you'd think she'd put more effort into her only job. I think she just wanted to trash Virgo men (valid), her exes and Indian culture again because that's all that gets her any buzz :/

All these years and her makeup's still horrifying. She's going to embarrass herself at Sephora of she gets into that squad program. 😩

Hot topic cashier girl 😂

annushka____
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annushka____ »

ara_the_spider wrote:

the look was absolutely terrible. I had just watched Jenna's and Mia Maples' transformation, and theirs were so much better cause they clearly put effort into them. Also for someone claiming to not be a beauty guru/makeup blogger, seems weird that she wants to be. a part of the Sephora squad thing so bad 👀

AK_09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AK_09 »

Her accent transformation from her oldest video to the current one - despite staying in the same city is CRAZY lol

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

ara_the_spider wrote:

I felt like I was getting cheated on by my partner xD She told us on her ig that she'll be answering questions and will make a video on it too but this is next level pathetic. ONLY 3?! I am willing to bet that someone asked why isn't she hanging out with her old friends anymore. Plus her stories in that video aren't even that interesting.

A bit cringe when she asked her subs to write a 2-3 sentence on why she should be a part of the sephora squad. Her videos nowadays lost its spark and the same goes for her makeup - terrible like the "friends" she has now.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

annushka____ wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:05 pm
ara_the_spider wrote:

the look was absolutely terrible. I had just watched Jenna's and Mia Maples' transformation, and theirs were so much better cause they clearly put effort into them. Also for someone claiming to not be a beauty guru/makeup blogger, seems weird that she wants to be. a part of the Sephora squad thing so bad 👀
Right? She got an 'outfit' together too, she could've at least posed to show off the result. Then I'd be like, fine, have a B-. Either she gives absolutely no fucks anymore, or she was cringing too hard by that point, which is a valid response to that get-up.

Girl's got to get the coin somehow ;) I think her problem is her whole crackhead-woke-chaoticmess persona lost its edge once she started becoming repetitive. She was never that original to begin with and without makeup she doesn't know what to bring to the drawing board. So she goes back to what is familiar and what pays definitely, even if she's not too great at it. She doesn't really have an identity outside makeup and isn't quite managing to build a new one 🤷🏾‍♀️

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

amberr-bb wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:03 am
ara_the_spider wrote:

I felt like I was getting cheated on by my partner xD She told us on her ig that she'll be answering questions and will make a video on it too but this is next level pathetic. ONLY 3?! I am willing to bet that someone asked why isn't she hanging out with her old friends anymore. Plus her stories in that video aren't even that interesting.

A bit cringe when she asked her subs to write a 2-3 sentence on why she should be a part of the sephora squad. Her videos nowadays lost its spark and the same goes for her makeup - terrible like the "friends" she has now.
LMAOO for sure more than a few people asked after her friends, especially since Yasmin's been posting vids regularly and has been earning more love.

The folks at Sephora are going to have a ball looking at her makeup. She's not that big of an influencer so if she does get in it'll probably be because Seph would want to fill in some diversity quota, if like, they care about that. Though I do actually hope she gets it. Maybe this is the break she needs. If anything it'll give me more content to bitch about.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

ara_the_spider wrote:
amberr-bb wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:03 am
ara_the_spider wrote:

All these years and her makeup's still horrifying. She's going to embarrass herself at Sephora of she gets into that squad program. Image

LMAOO for sure more than a few people asked after her friends, especially since Yasmin's been posting vids regularly and has been earning more love.

The folks at Sephora are going to have a ball looking at her makeup. She's not that big of an influencer so if she does get in it'll probably be because Seph would want to fill in some diversity quota, if like, they care about that. Though I do actually hope she gets it. Maybe this is the break she needs. If anything it'll give me more content to bitch about.
LMAO like she’s ever going to get into the Sephora squad with talents like Hindash
She really WISHES lmao
The only only way she would get it is if they need someone south Asian but even then there are far more talented people in the Middle East who could take her place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “#-E”