ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Anncy Twinkle

Post by ara_the_spider »

rihstan90 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm
I have to go checkout the Sephora Squad thing and catch up on this thread but OH MY GOD did you guys see her BFF Ava is viral again because she’s out here licking AIRPLANE TOILETS?! please look it up. I really really can’t accept Anncy is friends with this mess.
She did wh—

Lmao throwback to "You can't judge people through a few seconds of clip". I don't even know what to say.

Sineya
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sineya »

rihstan90 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm
I have to go checkout the Sephora Squad thing and catch up on this thread but OH MY GOD did you guys see her BFF Ava is viral again because she’s out here licking AIRPLANE TOILETS?! please look it up. I really really can’t accept Anncy is friends with this mess.
I saw it somewhere on YT, I think it was Phillip de Franco video and I just....
Licking a fuckin toilet is normally so disgusting but as Ava is of "shock value" I would not give a shit ... but the fact that she made a joke of Corona is so pathetic. If she just exploited her body as usually I really would not give a damn but using illness and people being scared/literally dying for clout.

What a bitch.

Sineya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sineya »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:52 pm
She really did only three lmaoo she should've just asked for video ideas instead of questions for a Q&A because that's pretty much the purpose they served. Literally what part of the vid came out of her own brain. She copied the e-girl transformation idea, and filled it up with rambling anecdotes based off three fan questions because she couldn't think of anything to talk about.

And what was that look? She put absolutely zero effort into it. It was more Hot Topic cashier than e-girl. For someone who stays at home all day you'd think she'd put more effort into her only job. I think she just wanted to trash Virgo men (valid), her exes and Indian culture again because that's all that gets her any buzz :/

All these years and her makeup's still horrifying. She's going to embarrass herself at Sephora of she gets into that squad program. 😩
HER LOOK WAS BEYOND TERRIBLE, she basically looked like if she was dirty and THOSE EYESHADOWS, THE HAIR....
I literally had to rub my eyes, I thought she was joking. This was NOT a Q&A and this was NOT transformation into an e-girl but ... I honestly don't know who she was tryin to be. :|

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Idk if this Sephora squad thing goes by region or what but if they just wanna pick one south Asian person to fill in that quota, I hope sharifa easmin gets it. She’s a Bengali beauty guru/fashion influencer who actually knows how to do makeup. And she definitely embraces her actual natural skin tone. She’s based in America so idk if she’ll be in the same pool of contestants as anncy is in but if they just need a token brown girl, anncy does not deserve it.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm
Idk if this Sephora squad thing goes by region or what but if they just wanna pick one south Asian person to fill in that quota, I hope sharifa easmin gets it. She’s a Bengali beauty guru/fashion influencer who actually knows how to do makeup. And she definitely embraces her actual natural skin tone. She’s based in America so idk if she’ll be in the same pool of contestants as anncy is in but if they just need a token brown girl, anncy does not deserve it.
I think Anncy was gunning for the Middle East um, section? So it does go by region, unfortunately.

Does anyone know other muas and influencers who've applied? Let's go testify en masse for them ✌🏻

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

So her and Lubs are a thing again.
Screenshot_20200318-183518.png
Also, did she put up anything about Covid19?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gimmesumteaplz
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmesumteaplz »

I think Anncy was a lot more funny and original in her older videos. Now she seems really repetitive, even the comments from her die-hard fans are repetitive (call me a rat, anything related to Ramesh, etc.). She seems like a very young 21 y/o, and you can tell she is still very naive (thinking that NYC projects are beautiful, not knowing her Airbnb host was trying to traffick her, befriending attention-whores like Ava, etc.). I really hope this girl ups her game in terms of content and gets into a better crowd of people. If she does address Covid 19 I hope it's in a respectful/tasteful way and not something flat out stupid or ignorant like that idiot Ava.

fluffysheep
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffysheep »

Yeah I definitely think so as well. I mean theres so much stuff she can talk/comment about that’s happening in the world right now.
Besides that, I remember her saying in one of her older vids that her channel was either gonna be about makeup or cooking. Since shes shit at makeup and doesnt have anything new to talk about, i feel like she should do some cooking or baking vid (Although i doubt she makes anything original), her last cooking vid was WAY more entertaining to watch than the last couple of videos shes posted recently.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Is the covid 19 situation more tame in Dubai? Because she was hanging out with lielie and alizey in her last video

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Irada_3112 wrote:Is the covid 19 situation more tame in Dubai? Because she was hanging out with lielie and alizey in her last video
No they’re just irresponsible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sineya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sineya »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:18 am
Is the covid 19 situation more tame in Dubai? Because she was hanging out with lielie and alizey in her last video
I don't know... just saw lailli's video from the same days and she claims it was filmed earlier, before the pandemic. Or maybe they just irresponsible as written above.

Btw, in the same vlog Lailli and Alizey gave Anncy a "makeover". She looked like a different person... pretty boring look I must say; but some of You might find it classy or whatever; check it out!

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Sineya wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:18 am
I don't know... just saw lailli's video from the same days and she claims it was filmed earlier, before the pandemic. Or maybe they just irresponsible as written above.

Btw, in the same vlog Lailli and Alizey gave Anncy a "makeover". She looked like a different person... pretty boring look I must say; but some of You might find it classy or whatever; check it out!
It was the salon/drive section that was prefilmed bit then they hung out at home and played card games, I think. I don't remember too well and I'm not going to go watch that vid again.

But Anncy just went out for a laser hair removal session. FFS. Because the one thing you need to be during a raging pandemic is hairless!! This bitch really is too dumb to keep herself alive.

sfrappe1999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sfrappe1999 »

this ava girl is crazy lol she's on the front page of reddit

sfrappe1999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sfrappe1999 »

sfrappe1999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sfrappe1999 »

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

sfrappe1999 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:46 pm
What'd she do now? Or is it the toilet licking?

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Another 'If you cheated on your man then...' themed vid? Even her scratching her butt on camera is reused content, for God's sake.

Girl actually slut shamed people who got cheated on lmao. Anncy, sorry hun, you got duped out of $250+ by a fucking psychic and stayed in the NYC projects alone with a woman who tried to pimp you out, no, you're not someone who could sus out whether a guy would cheat or not with your 'superior' powers of intuition and people reading. That's not even possible. Few people walk around with cheater written on their foreheads.

She even said she wants to be in that kind of situation to find out if she could tell or not because she feels like she would just know?! The naïveté just drips off her.

Lastly, why is she even cooking fancy shit. Even three or four days ago there wasn't an excuse to go out shopping for YouTube video supplies (improperly wearing a mask at that), regardless of what your government says is alright, hadn't she already said she was social distancing in any case? But seriously, at this time, when YouTube is full of people making vids about food you can cook with whatever limited means you have, and even if you have enough resources you're supposed to go easy and frugal on them, Anncy's out here making a freaking chocolate cake. She has all the sensitivity and IQ of a fucking rock.

(Note: Give yourself a little culinary treat if you want, these times are trying! But as a Youtuber, I expect more of Anncy, she has a responsibility to her viewers. She could've done something like two or three ingredient easy dishes. But it looks like she had this idea sketched out a while ago and was too lazy or too dumb to think up a more suitable one).

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

sfrappe1999 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:46 pm
Anncy’s dumb as fuck for openly saying she’s friends with this girl. It doesn’t matter if she does stupid shit on purpose to troll the world. But to lick a fucking toilet seat?? Especially with what’s going on in the world right now??? Not all fame is good fame and anncy looks stupid and desperate for being associated with her. Do her parents keep up with the news at all and know that their daughter is friends with this girl

And there was another guy who picked a public bathroom toilet seat and tested positive for corona

bananaturtle
Talker
Talker

Post by bananaturtle »

YESSS ara_the_spider Anncy DEFINITELYYY has a “not like other girls” attitude just because she’s a virgin or something.

Like yes, a girl living with her parents and using her tourism degree to make YouTube videos of boring content using the same tired and lame sexual jokes... is so much smarter and intuitive than all the women around the world getting cheated on lmfao.

She’s as basic as it gets as a person but she thinks she’s some sort of snowflake by wearing a funny t shirt. “I’m just like way too psycho I would definitely find out” yeah you and everybody’s aunt :) grow up

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

bananaturtle wrote:YESSS ara_the_spider Anncy DEFINITELYYY has a “not like other girls” attitude just because she’s a virgin or something.

Like yes, a girl living with her parents and using her tourism degree to make YouTube videos of boring content using the same tired and lame sexual jokes... is so much smarter and intuitive than all the women around the world getting cheated on lmfao.

She’s as basic as it gets as a person but she thinks she’s some sort of snowflake by wearing a funny t shirt. “I’m just like way too psycho I would definitely find out” yeah you and everybody’s aunt :) grow up
Yes yes yes! I was just thinking about the whole not like other girls thing. That attitude makes up a big part of who Anncy is, but instead of eschewing feminity and liking traditionally masculine stuff, she instead feels superior for what she *feels* is flouting social norms (despite being actually dependant on them, as seen by her insecurities). What could one expect from someone who thinks being crass and rude is edgy.

I should've seen it back when she used to bash women who use Fair and Lovely and other whitening products, like... girl, they're victims of the same beauty ideals as you were. Direct your anger solely at the capitalist a-holes and systemic misogyny that allow that shit to happen and not the darker skinned women who have to suffer for it.

She thinks she's Jesus reborn for being even the slightest bit self aware or woke. Image

Sent from my bed using Tapatalk

Return to “#-E”