thanks to ccc000_ for the title <3

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by vvrr2007 »

I love to see that new people are joining the thread and giving their input.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

vvrr2007 wrote:I love to see that new people are joining the thread and giving their input.
Same! People are realizing who she really is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1lovee
Learner
Learner

Post by 1lovee »

verarosee643 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:47 am
vvrr2007 wrote:I love to see that new people are joining the thread and giving their input.

YESS!!
I didn’t know how fake she was until I joined this thread!

Post by Guest »

damn. yall are going in on her tuhhhhday and i like it, i like it. i see new people here too tired of her shit lol. the only thing is i think some people were left behind in the second to the last thread because they’re still posting there sometimes and i didn’t ever see their names in the last thread

side note: we can’t post personal info like a home address here. when she first bought her house it was easy to find out where she lived after she showed her backyard on a vlog.

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

Lmao the title to this thread 😂 and yeah, I have seen a couple of more people joining GG and reading the thread.

A lot of the girls who follow Blanca are the exact same way as her which is the reason they don't see anything wrong with how she acts.

laaaazyyyyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by laaaazyyyyxo »

I’ve been sick of her for a long time and followed the threads but never had the guts to post haha.. I think people are just over how unreliable she is and over all the excuses. She talks about “the haters” but they aren’t actually haters, they’re just people who point out her flaws. At least, that’s how I see it.

One thing is that I’m not going to talk about her kids being ugly or cute I can’t go there lol

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

laaaazyyyyxo wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:26 pm
I’ve been sick of her for a long time and followed the threads but never had the guts to post haha.. I think people are just over how unreliable she is and over all the excuses. She talks about “the haters” but they aren’t actually haters, they’re just people who point out her flaws. At least, that’s how I see it.

One thing is that I’m not going to talk about her kids being ugly or cuteImage I can’t go there lol

Feel free to post in this thread whenever you want! Even Blanca posts here from time to time lmao, but she always gets caught and then she disappears like it never happened. She's always addressing and doing things we mention here all over her social media, it's so obvious she keeps up with GG more than all of us combined.

She really does have excuses for every little thing, she should just stop announcing her uploading schedule, she never follows it. What she has to do is just post when she feels like posting and that will free her from any commitment that she hates following through with.

katrinavon2
Learner
Learner

Post by katrinavon2 »

The house has already been exposed, I called that botched no good mother Evettexo out on it when she lied about living away from Stockton, I still replay that video and laugh, wondering what other lies they have come up with. I live in on the same street as her, so it was very easy to notice her house structure from the inside. It’s funny she doesn’t address her lie, I wish more of you guys would retweet me when I call her lying ass out.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

ggg wrote:damn. yall are going in on her tuhhhhday and i like it, i like it. i see new people here too tired of her shit lol. the only thing is i think some people were left behind in the second to the last thread because they’re still posting there sometimes and i didn’t ever see their names in the last thread Image

side note: we can’t post personal info like a home address here. when she first bought her house it was easy to find out where she lived after she showed her backyard on a vlog.

Invite them over here I tried going back to past threads but I can’t link the new one Image

Post by Guest »

pln_0012 wrote:
ggg wrote:damn. yall are going in on her tuhhhhday and i like it, i like it. i see new people here too tired of her shit lol. the only thing is i think some people were left behind in the second to the last thread because they’re still posting there sometimes and i didn’t ever see their names in the last thread Image

Invite them over here I tried going back to past threads but I can’t link the new one Image
we do! every couple new posts over there someone will leave a link. i guess it’s confusing to some people. idk

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Did y’all see that she said Camila has smaller features than max?! Well no shit bitch you forced her out when she wasn’t ready.

Post by Guest »

did yall see how hyped she was when she said she thinks camila is going to look like her husband and his side of the family? weirdo. at least she finally admits max looks like her and her family.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

...finally back.
I don’t understand her fascination with not tearing. That doesn’t mean she didn’t stretch?! Lol I don’t get it.

Anyway I thought this was funny. She can photoshop all she wants for IG but you can clearly see she’s still carrying extra weight, specially in her armpit area & wide back.

& I agree.. the more she tried to prove she’s happy, it clearly shows she’s NOT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

1lovee wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:56 am
verarosee643 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:47 am

YESS!!
The new ones should tell us where they came from, I was just about to say the same thing, how it's not just a couple of us anymore.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Ra_59dena wrote:
deletelovee wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:56 am
verarosee643 wrote:

YESS!!
The new ones should tell us where they came from, I was just about to say the same thing, how it's not just a couple of us anymore.
Yes good idea!!

Post by Guest »

Once again Blanca refuses to acknowledge Ivette and all that she contributes to caring for her kids. She briefly mentioned her mom who cooks, cleans, and raises Max but yet she goes on & on about how Useless helps her. Blanca is so fucking ungrateful for the women that help her. She tries to make it seem like her & Useless are doing it on their own and everyone else helps out a tiny bit. At this point, Ivette is using Max and Camila as an excuse to not move out or move back in with her parents. Blanca doesn’t even mention Ivette when she talks about the all the help she gets from her family. Ivette is not even the tía to Max and Camila, she is simply the cousin!! & la pendeja is there helping taking care of them like una entrometida. Ivette get a life bc the one you have now is fucking pathetic!!

Post by Guest »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm
...finally back.
I don’t understand her fascination with not tearing. That doesn’t mean she didn’t stretch?! Lol I don’t get it.

Anyway I thought this was funny. She can photoshop all she wants for IG but you can clearly see she’s still carrying extra weight, specially in her armpit area & wide back.

& I agree.. the more she tried to prove she’s happy, it clearly shows she’s NOT.
Omg her arms 😂😂 btw good catch on her back fat! It’s hard to see anything through that hideous neon highlighter sweatshirt. Not only is her face lumpy, but so is her body now.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Six minutes into her postpartum video y la cochina is already talking about taking shits. Also, she talks about tearing. For a woman who didn’t tear, Blanca is obsessed with talking about it. So many women tear and they don’t bring it up as much as she does. She’s a punk ass bitch.

Another weird thing la bruja mentioned is that since Max was born July 2nd and Camiluhh was born August 3rd, she is planning on throwing them joint birthday parties after Camiluhh’s first birthday. Oh, but best believe Blanca (whose birthday is July 31st, which is only three days apart from Camila’s) would NEVER have a joint party with her daughter nor would she throw a birthday party for Camila the same weekend as her own birthday. She’ll probably end up being hungover on Camila’s actual birthday tbh.

Post by Guest »

In her new video she said she could go two years without posting... if only we could be that lucky 😔

Return to “Evettexo”