griffinclaw
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

Post by griffinclaw »

The Rundown on Snapchat covered the Billie/Claudia resemblance today 😭😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

griffinclaw wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:06 am
The Rundown on Snapchat covered the Billie/Claudia resemblance today 😭😂
Claudia probably loves the attention. Lol

Also is it true Claudia dropped out of high school at 17 ?!?ive been following her for about a year and didn’t know that

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

I really think this is exactly what Claudia wants with all of the attention. She's finally being recognized [as a SWF] & that's all she's ever wanted from moving out to LA, starting a YouTube channel, etc. I don't mind seeing her vlogs with him in them & how normal it appears, but something is just so off to me. I can't place it. I've never seen her just so OMG I AM IN LOVE & I WILL SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS TO TELL ALL OF YOU!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

whodoievencarebutido wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:35 am
I really think this is exactly what Claudia wants with all of the attention. She's finally being recognized [as a SWF] & that's all she's ever wanted from moving out to LA, starting a YouTube channel, etc. I don't mind seeing her vlogs with him in them & how normal it appears, but something is just so off to me. I can't place it. I've never seen her just so OMG I AM IN LOVE & I WILL SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS TO TELL ALL OF YOU!
Claudia's goal has always been to be famous. That's literally the only reason she got into acting. She is getting exactly what she wants from this finneas/billie crap. :roll:

Ps: what's an SWF? lol I keep seeing that term but I can't figure it out. Urban dictionary says "single white female" but that doesn't really make sense for Claudia since she's not single

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

LOL SWF is from the 90's movie Single White Female. Read the synopsis on Google & you will have such a laugh! It's def her!!

You're right about the always wanting to be famous stuff. I just stopped her notifications last year on YouTube & then saw some weird thing online about her looking like her bf's sister...I was like who?! Then, found out. Also, I've always thought Claud was STUNNING. Her ego these days takes that down about 9 notches though.

Isabella13
Learner
Learner

Post by Isabella13 »

I used to be subbed to her on YouTube but never followed her too much, but I’ve caught up on the Billie lookalike posts and just saw on the enews Snapchat they had a bit where they mentioned finneas is dating a Billie lookalike and had to come mention it.

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

So her big reveal is a clothing line. Groundbreaking.

Post by Guest »

goldenhour19 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:28 pm
So her big reveal is a clothing line. Groundbreaking.
How crafty of her to work on this once she's been dating the brother of a big celebrity. Yes girl get that Billie Eilish $$

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Um, didn't Billie have a collab this week with CHANEL or like something with them. Jesus. Claudia is so obvious with her timing, but I guess get it. I wonder what her & Finneas have in common. I would kill to know what their convos are like.

Post by Guest »

Any predictions on the retailer? I say nasty gal

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

lmao Chris Clemens commented this on a vid of Claudia on Finneas' Instagram. So funny. All his comments on pix with Claudia say the same thing, "shE lOoKs liKe BiLliEeEE"
Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.48.52 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

saltyhoe7 wrote:lmao Chris Clemens commented this on a vid of Claudia on Finneas' Instagram. So funny. All his comments on pix with Claudia say the same thing, "shE lOoKs liKe BiLliEeEE"
Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.48.52 AM.png
Ya hes just trolling. Him and Claudia are friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Do we know how they met at all? I read somewhere that they thought it was the celeb dating app they use in LA, LOL.

Also, does anyone think Claudia is getting way too thin? I was looking at her insta a couple of days ago when she posted a wet hair selfie. She looks tiiiiny. Finneas is strictly vegan, right?

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

laylee wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm
I'd say that's a good guess. If it's anything to do with her current style, it all deserves to be on a bankrupt site where everything is on clearance.

Post by Guest »

whodoievencarebutido wrote:Do we know how they met at all? I read somewhere that they thought it was the celeb dating app they use in LA, LOL.

Also, does anyone think Claudia is getting way too thin? I was looking at her insta a couple of days ago when she posted a wet hair selfie. She looks tiiiiny. Finneas is strictly vegan, right?
I read that they met through Rebecca Black. And yes, Finneas and his family are vegan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

laylee wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm
Perhaps Revolve?? She has worked with them a lot in the past and they do a lot of collabs.

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

whodoievencarebutido wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm
Do we know how they met at all? I read somewhere that they thought it was the celeb dating app they use in LA, LOL.

I saw that picture and thought her arms looked pretty toned, actually. Looking at her other recent posts, she seems to be a healthy weight and looks muscular too.

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

I think he's into the fact she looks like Billie...

Post by Guest »

I wonder if the Billie Eilish connections will finally get her an acting role outside of awesomenesstv

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

whodoievencarebutido wrote: Also, does anyone think Claudia is getting way too thin? I was looking at her insta a couple of days ago when she posted a wet hair selfie. She looks tiiiiny. Finneas is strictly vegan, right?
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I also have thought that Claudia is looking really thin and small lately - bordering on a bit too skinny, in my view. In certain photos she has posted, I’ve been quite shocked. I’ve followed her for years and I remember when she had a lot more healthy weight on her. I hope she takes proper care of herself and doesn’t become a vegan.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”