Didn’t see a thread for her in this section. 1m on beauty 250k on vlog

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyyBird

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

Thoughts on her? She pregnant and announced SOOOOOO early! She was only like 4 weeks? What was the rush? For content of course! She sees all these other Oregon girls making money from it and figured oh me too. Since she knows that content gets a lot more views she’s milking it! She’s posting on there almost every other day and before the pregnancy it was like once a week.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:22 pm
Thoughts on her? She pregnant and announced SOOOOOO early! She was only like 4 weeks? What was the rush? For content of course! She sees all these other Oregon girls making money from it and figured oh me too. Since she knows that content gets a lot more views she’s milking it! She’s posting on there almost every other day and before the pregnancy it was like once a week.
Oregon? I thought she was still in Carpinteria, CA.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Whoops I meant pregnant! My bad

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I don’t mind her too mind but her mom kinda gets on my nerves calling Yasmin pendeja all the time. She definitely announced her pregnancy too soon but to each their own I guess. I hope she has a girl.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

I felt bad watching her recent vlog! She should really get some professional help!

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:25 am
I felt bad watching her recent vlog! She should really get some professional help!
What happened to her in TJ that she is still so upset about? I’m sorry I’m not trying to be lazy I just dont have time to go thru all her videos to find out. Thank you!

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:16 pm
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
What happened to her in TJ that she is still so upset about? I’m sorry I’m not trying to be lazy I just dont have time to go thru all her videos to find out. Thank you!
Sexual abuse, thought I don’t know the exact story either but when she’s alone it triggers her anxiety related to that I guess

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:43 pm
EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Sexual abuse, thought I don’t know the exact story either but when she’s alone it triggers her anxiety related to that I guess
Thanks for responding. That’s really, really sad. I feel bad for her, but now it kind of makes sense why she’s with her husband even tho he cheated and doesn’t seem that interested in her at times? Oh well, she really should seek out therapy, especially before having this baby. Poor girl.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Thanks for responding. That’s really, really sad. I feel bad for her, but now it kind of makes sense why she’s with her husband even tho he cheated and doesn’t seem that interested in her at times? Oh well, she really should seek out therapy, especially before having this baby. Poor girl.
Whoa, he did? They haven't even been married for that long! Unless it happened before that?

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Her husband is not good looking at all and he seems kinda lame I don’t care at all when she shows him in vlogs lol

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

fihe wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 am
EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Whoa, he did? They haven't even been married for that long! Unless it happened before that?

Check her other thread on here under rave, they mentioned the cheating. So I finally had time and figured out she had a draw my life video, she said when her and her husband dated in high school he would tell her he didn’t care about her to her face all the time and cheated. Then when they got married and he went to the US and she stayed in TJ she wrote and mentioned infidelity/cheating. She seems sweet enough idk why she thinks he’s such a prize. There’s someone out there that would be better to her. It’s sad she thinks she succeeded in finally winning him over. Girl, no, that’s not how a healthy relationship full of love works.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:23 pm
fihe wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 am
EBDBBNB wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:

Check her other thread on here under rave, they mentioned the cheating. So I finally had time and figured out she had a draw my life video, she said when her and her husband dated in high school he would tell her he didn’t care about her to her face all the time and cheated. Then when they got married and he went to the US and she stayed in TJ she wrote and mentioned infidelity/cheating. She seems sweet enough idk why she thinks he’s such a prize. There’s someone out there that would be better to her. It’s sad she thinks she succeeded in finally winning him over. Girl, no, that’s not how a healthy relationship full of love works.
What a shame when girls settle! I don’t see much in him either! But he sure as hell isn’t leaving her now since he has it easy and she makes all the cash.

The baby will either bring them closer or tear them apart. Time will tell

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Wow! I didn’t know anything about sexual abuse. That’s terrible. I honestly thought she was trynna playing the anxiety card that most youtubers play in order to get views. I’m not saying that she is faking her anxiety, but kind of supposed that she was the type of person whom never seeks profesional help. I hope she get some treatment for her own sake, and now for her baby. She has no idea the type of mental shit a woman deals with once becoming a mother, all the fears she has now will be unbearable if she doesn’t get help.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Omg one of my biggest pet peeves about her is how she pronounces "Overall" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I just got reminded because of her new video😆

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Her side profile looks so odd since her rhinoplasty. I know she had the bump on her nose before, but for some reason her face looks weird now and not very natural. I guess it's no surprise, a good nose job is difficult to achieve and should be done with consideration of all of the patient's facial features.

MUFE1988
Learner
Learner

Post by MUFE1988 »

I never knew about the sexual abuse, that’s absolutely terrible. She really does need to seek therapy especially with becoming a mother. Pray she gets the help she needs. On another note regarding her nose, I agree she doesn’t look better as most people do after rhinoplasty. I think she only had her septum fixed and that’s why it looks strange or maybe she’s just healing.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Pregnancy can change your nose as well.

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

I like beautyybird. She seems humble and genuine to me. Maybe she does post often about her pregnancy but I mean she did struggle to get pregnant. It is part of her life now and if she vlogs everyday that topic is most likely what she will talk about the most.

alexa_1102
Talker
Talker

Post by alexa_1102 »

I like how humble and genuine she is, but what irks me is how spoiled (chipil/chiple) she is. Like come on, you are about to be a mother, grow up! I love my family, but I certainly dont want to be surrounded by them 24/7. She takes her parents on every single trip, breakfast almost every day, etc.
Maybe I was raised different, but I hate how bad spoken they are. Her mom to her, her mom to Valentin :o , her to Valentin :?
IDK, seems super disrespectful to me.

Return to “#-E”