Carrie Dayton

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Dayton

Post by Samisgossiping »

It just occurred to me with her most recent video being a haul after she LITERALLY GOT RID OF HALF HER CLOTHES.

What do we actually know about Carrie? What the hell are HER unmanufactured interests?

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MalinaNox »

I really don't think there is much to her. She has so much free time to develop and grow and choses not to. I feel like that haul was her admitting that she cant find clothes that fit well from thrifting.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

^That haul was also screaming HEY LOOK AT THE COIN I'M PULLING IN NOW. YouTubers always go from ~thrift queen~ to more luxury hauls the second that serious YouTube cash starts coming in.

And hard agree on people saying there is nothing to her. She has literally never once mentioned a hobby besides shopping. In a recent video Drew's D&D group came over and Carrie mentioned she doesn't play, just sits around and annoys everyone(she was kidding, but I really do feel like Drew's friends probably do think she's annoying). It's like...........do you DO anything? Photography? Cross stitch? PUZZLES?! I think she is so obsessed with being trendy that she never developed her own unique interests. But I also feel like she's just that shallow, image obsessed, lazy, and dull. We've literally never even heard her talk about music she is into(besides Taylor Swift and YAWN).

She absolutely just does whatever Drew does and pretends she likes it.

ZoeyCat
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeyCat »

I doubt she’s pulling that much serious coin. Nothing about her really screams she’s rolling in the dough other than her lack of exercise. Did I miss something? I saw her buying some $80 jeans and stuff which seems relatively normal for a person with a regular job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Oh, she's probably not rolling in dough, but I do think she is making more now than she has ever made on YouTube. She also loves to brag about how busy she is and how many brand deals she has, so this video also felt slightly braggy.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Carrie, it's a fucking Atkin's bar. Cry me a GD river.

andioop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by andioop »

Why buy the Wild Fable shorts when they LOOK short and then complain how short they are??? They're made for teenagers and young adults lol ofc they're short

gigienrique
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gigienrique »

This video made me so irrationally angry. I don't know if it was the diet bar rant or what. And maybe stop buying pants/shorts in the juniors section?

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

OhHiImSam wrote:Carrie, it's a fucking Atkin's bar. Cry me a GD river.
So over the top about a damn Atkins bar Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ughhhh i used to really like carrie and now i'm basically only subbed to hate-watch at this point. i'm so sick of hearing her complain about the free atkins bar samples F21 and walmart sent. my god, carrie, they don't pay attention to what you ordered or what size anything you ordered is - they are just throwing in a free sample provided by a company. don't take it to heart :roll: she comes off as such a whiner anymore.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Her style and choice of sizes is terrible.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

blahblah20 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:38 pm
Her style and choice of sizes is terrible.
For real, the Madelwells and Good Americans were the only ones that fit. Also all of those washes were terrible.

nanswers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nanswers »

You'd think seeing all those pics for the thumbnail side by side she would realize she needs to stand up straight but no...

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

I think she tries to be like "Ughhhh, $120 for SHORTS?? I could NEVER!" to be relatable to her audience when in reality she doesn't care about spending that much. Especially when she's on the search for the "perfect shorts." And I know this is just my opinion, but... all those shorts were terrible. Light wash with frayed edges? Yuck.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

letmetellyou wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:38 pm
ughhhh i used to really like carrie and now i'm basically only subbed to hate-watch at this point. i'm so sick of hearing her complain about the free atkins bar samples F21 and walmart sent. my god, carrie, they don't pay attention to what you ordered or what size anything you ordered is - they are just throwing in a free sample provided by a company. don't take it to heart :roll: she comes off as such a whiner anymore.
But didn't you know?? It's sooo ~triggering~ :roll:

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I find myself unable to even hate watch her for more than 30 seconds. She is so sour, sarcastic, and plain unlikable. I get the feeling she thinks of herself as the witty friend with the biting sense of humor, but her sarcasm just seems like a way to couch her complaints in jokes. She seems like the wet blanket friend who is always complaining and ALWAYS tired and hates every restaurant you pick. She is just not a likable personality on camera. The fact she has the subscribers she has is kind of amazing to me.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Friend: Hey let's go to Applebees

Carrie: Ugh, don't you know they have Weightwatcher menu items? Like, they literally promote diet culture, which enforces the ideal that women need to look a certain way. Ugh. They're never getting my money. Let's go to [insert overpriced vegan restaurant here]. Also rats.

Stripecatscooler
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripecatscooler »

Ive also really grown to actually fully dislike carrie. She seems so bitchy and mean spirited! I know nothing about her friend who lives in the RV but in that vlog she was being so damn rude. She kept making remarks about the trailer park and speaking in a mocking accent. Get the fuck over yourself you live with actual rats !!

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Am I the only one who doesn't really understand what "mid size" is?

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

She is really arrogant for a hipster doofus who pays way too much for a fully concrete 32sq ft apartment with rats in the walls.

Return to “Carrie Dayton”